[Sims 4] - Basic Pubic Hair Tattoos in 4 Styles / 10 Colors

Thumpbunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Mine aren't showing up in CAS either, unless I'm not looking in the right place. 

As the creator mentions in the original post, "These tattoos are cloned from the lower back tramp stamp tattoo."

You will need to access the tramp stamp tattoo, and when you select the color and design CAS will spin your Sim around as if the back tattoo was applied. Then just spin your Sim around to see the pubes in place.

Mine aren't showing up in CAS either, unless I'm not looking in the right place. 

As the creator mentions in the original post, "These tattoos are cloned from the lower back tramp stamp tattoo."

You will need to access the tramp stamp tattoo, and when you select the color and design CAS will spin your Sim around as if the back tattoo was applied. Then just spin your Sim around to see the pubes in place.

Whoops. Need to read more carefully. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived