[Sims 4] - Majestic's Female Nude Skins

• 3 weeks later...

I have both packages installed but i cant find the Nude Skins at all?

Same problem here, not sure how to actually enable these skins / get them to work

This mod just changes the textures on the nude models. If installed properly it'll show when the sim is bathing, but you'll need a decensoring mod to see that. If you want them to just run around with their titties out (and who can blame you), you have to find an invisible clothing mod.

Nice work, more would make the hairy skin with pink nipples?

It's not possible to add colour to the skin I'm afraid - Sims 4 uses a colour overlay so the original skin is in black & white and any colour gets thrown out.

I'll later see about using a tattoo overlay but that means you can't add any other tattoo in that area.

this nipple is pink but from a paid site http://media.tumblr.com/d2739ab6ae3c95156c3084b933ae7550/tumblr_inline_ndo3dgT2Kz1s4k1us.jpg

can you make the color like that?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for these Sims4 female skins, Majestic. It's great to see that my Sims are no longer suffering from "Barbie doll syndrome" anymore. I've seen many other skins, but yours, in my opinion, is by far the most realistic that I have seen. Just out of curiosity, someone asked a few months back about skins for the child and elder stages of life, were these ever created? I can understand, as Elerneron stated, why you would be hesitant to release a package containing those skins, so if you haven't, I completely understand. Thank you for the hard work you put into these skins, Majestic, it has not gone unappreciated! 

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently had a problem, and I'm curious as to what is going on.

My HD died, but luckily I backed up my Sims 4 mods.  I'd been using this Nude Skin and upon receiving my new HD and reinstalling Sims 4 up to date, I noticed that whenever they take showers that they'll be wearing half their clothes.

For example the females will be nude on the bottom but they'll be wearing whatever "swimsuit bra" that they have in their clothing inventory.  Males on the other hand are seen wearing black dress pants or whatever it is.

I'm completely stumped as to how this even happened and wondering what I did wrong, and I truly apologize if this isn't the place for it however since I use this mod for the Female Nude I'm wondering what I could've done wrong that has made females bathe with swimming suit bras but being naked on the lower half.

My HD died, but luckily I backed up my Sims 4 mods.  I'd been using this Nude Skin and upon receiving my new HD and reinstalling Sims 4 up to date, I noticed that whenever they take showers that they'll be wearing half their clothes.

For example the females will be nude on the bottom but they'll be wearing whatever "swimsuit bra" that they have in their clothing inventory.  Males on the other hand are seen wearing black dress pants or whatever it is.

I'm completely stumped as to how this even happened and wondering what I did wrong, and I truly apologize if this isn't the place for it however since I use this mod for the Female Nude I'm wondering what I could've done wrong that has made females bathe with swimming suit bras but being naked on the lower half.

this happens when you install a skin that's uses the nude template as the base to create the skin. the  Sexy bitch micro thong, and micro monokini is one of them. this template when used will overwrite the skin that is used when the sim is nude it's the bathing tab and that category can't be disabled either. it works for some people i have no clue why but for most people this is what happens.

when anyone is creating skin don't use the nude template as the base!

this happens when you install a skin that's uses the nude template as the base to create the skin. the  Sexy bitch micro thong, and micro monokini is one of them. this template when used will overwrite the skin that is used when the sim is nude it's the bathing tab and that category can't be disabled either. it works for some people i have no clue why but for most people this is what happens.

when anyone is creating skin don't use the nude template as the base!

Wow, that seriously blows.  This means I'll probably be sweeping through my Sims 4 mods literally bit by bit to find the source of the problem and I already have like 2 gigs worth of mods lol...I agree on the template bit, because if people know that then hopefully future mods will no longer have this problem.  Thanks for the information though, at least now I know what is most likely the cause.

When my sims are taking showers they're nude on the bottom but are wearing shirts.. So could it be another mod that's causing it or am I doing something wrong?

see my post above

- edit

the beta flora version of studio is able to properly disable the bathing category. open the offending skin by selecting projects, click categorisation tab and un-check bathing. than save

hi all,

any advice on how to use this mod? i've copied the file in mods folder but my sims are still having censorship during shower, no nude clothes in CAS and unable to remove the bra and panties too.

pls help. thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...