CBBE HDT BODY with Female Genital (ALPHA TEST)

question why is my charater lips green did i mess up somewhere-vagina, and i keep CTD some times when unequiping my armor

First of all, you need to turn on all mipmaps by adding the line iTexMipMapSkip=0 under [Display] in your SkyrimPrefs.ini to fix the weird-colored vagina.  I'm not quite sure about the other issue unless the skeleton and meshes aren't matching up.

Solved. Anyone who have the weird texture problem like on my pics in previous post, should try this first. Thanks man.

Pretty silly of me but I literally keep checking this for updates lol xD

I can't wait until I release all this.  I want to get back to my primary mod sexlab female companions lol.

Can be used with CBBE 3.2.3?

This is a CBBE 3.3 Customed HDT Body.  You're CBBE 3.2.3 body will be replaced if you copy these files over. You could take your body slide settings and apply them to this new body.

A Racemenu plug-in for the 3d vagina skin tone to match the players skin tone would probably fix most users texture problems.

Set the plug-in to copy the skin texture darkness/tone changes from the players skin preference over to the 3d vagina texture.

This would allow the vagina color to stay closer to the users body color choice.

Like when someone chooses a very dark skin type the lips would end up darker.

This would also work for people that choose Orc, Dunmer, Redguard, etc as it would try to match the texture change to the adjustment Skyrim has preset for that race type (ie dunmer gets a greying affect to the default skin texture, orc get a greenish grey, redguard get a darker red/brown, etc)....

Add in the ability for the user to fine tune it for there character, say they want a pinkish color with there Redguard (while default it would be a darker red due to the tone adjustment from Skyrim)...

Hopefully this would also allow the female NPC's to end up with a vagina that matches their skin tone.

Note: I've actually preferred the 3d vagina method you used as a base over the other 3d setups like UN7B's (that one calls for hacking up the femalbody dds files to make it work).

Keeping the 2 texture sets independent makes it easier for the end user to swap skin texture sets (like going from SG renewal to Fairskin).

The other method tends to try and bake in the vagina texture onto the femalebody dds files (diffuse, and normal) and that makes swapping skins a pain in the ass if you don't know how to edit a skin texture.

From looking at your files in nifscope and body slide (without actually installing them into skyrim).

It looks like you used the 3d vagina model and added it to the "CalienteBodyHDT AG.nif" file (2 meshes in the nif) along with adding the extra bones for the animation.

Question: Will your follow up releases work in a similar way (where the vagina is separate from the base shape in the nif file), or are you going to burn it into the base shapes mesh?

The reason I ask is simple...

I use a modified UNP UV map body type (Demonfet) and it would not be to hard to take the 3d vagina and the extra bones and build them into that body type. But if the vagina is baked into the body, or the vagina texture set is baked into the default female skin... well that will make things a lot harder to convert.

Thats probably a question a lot of UNP users would like answered (UNP, UNPB, 7base, dreamgirl, top model, etc)...

Hmmm a combo of nifscope branch coping and/or outfit studio bone weight coping would probably get a lot of unp users on board this train...

I can't wait to see where you take this!!!

Version 1.2 of this body has the vagina built into the body itself at the vertex level, whatever skin tone you choose will automatically be applied to the vagina.

With version 1.2, like you said, the vagina models texture gets baked into the femalebody itself. 

Once I'm done with this body, if you want I could provide a version with the vagina as an attachment.

But, keep in mind I'll be uploading all my 3d studio max files. You could just ask whoever made UNP or demonfet to take my 3ds files and just modify his own body type.

I'll provide as many resources as I possibly can to make everyone get what they want, all it will take is time unfortunately lol.

Is this mod ONLY going to work with SOS or will it work with the default body that comes with SexLab as well? The reason I ask is, I don't care for the full version of SOS and prefer the light edition of SOS, but the light edition has texture issues that have never been resolved, so I don't use SOS as a result; and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this problem with SOS.

I actually decided to make my own Schlong solution which will be part of sexlab female companions. You can choose three schlong sizes:

Hung

Normal

Petite

Basically you can use the built in schlong system or SOS. Since you have problems with SOS just use the built in schlong solution.  It's simple and looks good.

Ok, that works I guess. As long as nobody has to be left out in the cold.

I hate it when that happens. You hear about this great and wonderful mod, and you get all excited for its release AND THEN... it's only for a body type you don't use and there are no plans to convert it, or some other thing you don't use or care to use, and, well, at that point it's just a complete buzz kill.

Unlike other body types, I'll upload the actual vagina model and upload ALL my 3d studio max files and make converting this body to any other body type a piece of cake. I'll provide instructions on how the vagina model can easily be welded to other body types.

There will be a modders resource for anyone to convert all my assets to any body they want.

I'm in it for the long haul, this is a new hobby of mine.

I have problem vagina animation is inviisible i didn't understand i used cbbe 3.3 and 2.06 xps you can help me

There is no vagina animations.  This is only the body type. This is also an alpha test, keep that in mind.

Nice I'll be waiting ofr those modder resorces so i can get it on my unpb body. You sir/mam are a life saver, this truly will be interesting to see how well this develops and would be happy to see some animations for this soon, hell ill prob make some myself to help. GL mate!!!

Pretty silly of me but I literally keep checking this for updates lol xD

I can't wait until I release all this.  I want to get back to my primary mod sexlab female companions lol.

Can be used with CBBE 3.2.3?

This is a CBBE 3.3 Customed HDT Body.  You're CBBE 3.2.3 body will be replaced if you copy these files over. You could take your body slide settings and apply them to this new body.

A Racemenu plug-in for the 3d vagina skin tone to match the players skin tone would probably fix most users texture problems.

Set the plug-in to copy the skin texture darkness/tone changes from the players skin preference over to the 3d vagina texture.

This would allow the vagina color to stay closer to the users body color choice.

Like when someone chooses a very dark skin type the lips would end up darker.

This would also work for people that choose Orc, Dunmer, Redguard, etc as it would try to match the texture change to the adjustment Skyrim has preset for that race type (ie dunmer gets a greying affect to the default skin texture, orc get a greenish grey, redguard get a darker red/brown, etc)....

Add in the ability for the user to fine tune it for there character, say they want a pinkish color with there Redguard (while default it would be a darker red due to the tone adjustment from Skyrim)...

Hopefully this would also allow the female NPC's to end up with a vagina that matches their skin tone.

Note: I've actually preferred the 3d vagina method you used as a base over the other 3d setups like UN7B's (that one calls for hacking up the femalbody dds files to make it work).

Keeping the 2 texture sets independent makes it easier for the end user to swap skin texture sets (like going from SG renewal to Fairskin).

The other method tends to try and bake in the vagina texture onto the femalebody dds files (diffuse, and normal) and that makes swapping skins a pain in the ass if you don't know how to edit a skin texture.

From looking at your files in nifscope and body slide (without actually installing them into skyrim).

It looks like you used the 3d vagina model and added it to the "CalienteBodyHDT AG.nif" file (2 meshes in the nif) along with adding the extra bones for the animation.

Question: Will your follow up releases work in a similar way (where the vagina is separate from the base shape in the nif file), or are you going to burn it into the base shapes mesh?

The reason I ask is simple...

I use a modified UNP UV map body type (Demonfet) and it would not be to hard to take the 3d vagina and the extra bones and build them into that body type. But if the vagina is baked into the body, or the vagina texture set is baked into the default female skin... well that will make things a lot harder to convert.

Thats probably a question a lot of UNP users would like answered (UNP, UNPB, 7base, dreamgirl, top model, etc)...

Hmmm a combo of nifscope branch coping and/or outfit studio bone weight coping would probably get a lot of unp users on board this train...

I can't wait to see where you take this!!!

Version 1.2 of this body has the vagina built into the body itself at the vertex level, whatever skin tone you choose will automatically be applied to the vagina.

With version 1.2, like you said, the vagina models texture gets baked into the femalebody itself. 

Once I'm done with this body, if you want I could provide a version with the vagina as an attachment.

But, keep in mind I'll be uploading all my 3d studio max files. You could just ask whoever made UNP or demonfet to take my 3ds files and just modify his own body type.

I'll provide as many resources as I possibly can to make everyone get what they want, all it will take is time unfortunately lol.

Is this mod ONLY going to work with SOS or will it work with the default body that comes with SexLab as well? The reason I ask is, I don't care for the full version of SOS and prefer the light edition of SOS, but the light edition has texture issues that have never been resolved, so I don't use SOS as a result; and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this problem with SOS.

I actually decided to make my own Schlong solution which will be part of sexlab female companions. You can choose three schlong sizes:

Hung

Normal

Petite

Basically you can use the built in schlong system or SOS. Since you have problems with SOS just use the built in schlong solution.  It's simple and looks good.

Ok, that works I guess. As long as nobody has to be left out in the cold.

I hate it when that happens. You hear about this great and wonderful mod, and you get all excited for its release AND THEN... it's only for a body type you don't use and there are no plans to convert it, or some other thing you don't use or care to use, and, well, at that point it's just a complete buzz kill.

Unlike other body types, I'll upload the actual vagina model and upload ALL my 3d studio max files and make converting this body to any other body type a piece of cake. I'll provide instructions on how the vagina model can easily be welded to other body types.

There will be a modders resource for anyone to convert all my assets to any body they want.

I'm in it for the long haul, this is a new hobby of mine.

I have problem vagina animation is inviisible i didn't understand i used cbbe 3.3 and 2.06 xps you can help me

There is no vagina animations.  This is only the body type. This is also an alpha test, keep that in mind.

Nice I'll be waiting ofr those modder resorces so i can get it on my unpb body. You sir/mam are a life saver, this truly will be interesting to see how well this develops and would be happy to see some animations for this soon, hell ill prob make some myself to help. GL mate!!!

Through video card has problem more because intel graphic card 128mb very bad because new video card didn't have install hardware to laptop that is why

I can only encourage the author to keep up the work on this :)

Probably even a working anus in a future version? At least the knowledge gained by this project could be adopted by future BS2 / CITRUS bodies.

Also i still don't understand why noone has yet modified the CBBE body with 2 simple cavities in the mesh, probably additional bones in the skeleton, then they open and close on their own just by spreading the legs in any animation and pose.

That alone would be at least 1000x better than the barbie doll groin with genital textures painted on top which we have now.