CBBE HDT BODY with Female Genital (ALPHA TEST)

@ trepleen 

You've mentioned that there are no animations yet, but during sex act almost every MF animations (Zyn's, Arrok's, AP) caused to open-close vagina but oddly pulled it out from body. Is that is as should be? I was testing with male SOS lite, 1.0 SLFC and default HDT.

Really? So some of those animators actually took the time to move the vagina bones? Perhaps I can show you guys how to edit the animations to make them compatible. It takes like two minutes, it's very easy.

If you guys want to help me with this, it would save me a lot of time.   Just PM me if you're interested!

Trepleen, you don't need to respond to all questions, just work on your mod.

Thanks for that, I usually only post on here when I have good news to share :)

ok so ive been having a problem where everyones pussy is blue like color sometime other colors and when it works and it pink and i put on clothing/armor ect and i take it off it crashes and @trepleen,pvpdoom and saiyanheretic it just the vagina breaking it like running with HDT and using a animation that its not made for

Thanks for reporting this, I'm going to do some extensive testing and try to pin point this problem.

After some consideration, I kinda hope v1.3 doesn't update to the latest version of XMPSE.  XMPSE v2.12 seems to be missing several of the body sliders that I use to customize by DB so she has a unique figure.  I'll be sticking with v2.06 for now.

@cowgoesmoo

Yeah, I was making a joke...

I'll most likely provide 2.06 and 2.12 files.

Here's something i 've never heared before...ERRECTION-able nipples :) !!What would be the likellyhood of something like that to be made and implemented?I mean , nipples that would become errect like sos does for male genitalia.I would really like to have my character being able to this while being aroused!

wBTphQE.gif

Just a thought :)

That's a great idea. All I need to do is add two small bones and give them some weight from the nipples.  Then I can pull out or make them go back to default position.

If anyone else has ideas like this, now is the best time to tell me since I'm modifying body types.

I am excited and I liked it to read "CBBE" :-)

As I tested another alpha status mod for this theme once, I expected severe mesh distortions (torpedo vaginas) while running this with CBBE v3.3, XPMSE v2.13, HDT PE 14.28 (my usual used personal butt, breast and belly bounce xml, no collision activated though) and testing this just with a naked CBBE HDT body.  

All I can say is, it works flawlessly. Not a single distortion even while using my own preset (not your "fantastical") during running, sprinting, jumping (a mix of standard Dragonfly animations and a few others) and using every single other thinkable animation I have installed (and I have a ton, from Pretty Combat Animations over some sit and stand idles to Crawl-on-Fours Sneak Animations to SexLab Ainmations.

I just hope that besides the meshes there will be some people who attach some proper textures to this. I don't like glowing ENB vaginas :-)

With the vagina becoming a part of the actual body, that glowing problem won't be an issue anymore.

UPDATE. I'm nearly done with the male body.  This was a huge learning experience.  The female body will turn out even more perfect than this.

post-332693-0-64992700-1414464160_thumb.jpg

I'm going to upload my max files soon enough and provide instructions on how the vagina & butthole can be added to other male/female body types (unp,etc).

Really? So some of those animators actually took the time to move the vagina bones? Perhaps I can show you guys how to edit the animations to make them compatible. It takes like two minutes, it's very easy.

If you guys want to help me with this, it would save me a lot of time.   Just PM me if you're interested!

Guess he exaggerated a little. 2 or 3 of Zyn anims are bugged. Other than that there is like 2 of AP anims that are bugged. Other than that one of the animation Devious Devices use for armbinded character seemed to be bugged. Thats the anim - no idea which one is it:

tho it may also be the side effect of high heels system (character was "raised" by it during that scene - pony boots), i'm not sure.

Never seen any that actually had these bones animated. Well ok, vagina is somewhat opened in those - but the way it looks like is far from intended i presume.

edit - bathing anim from private needs is bugged as well.

Could try to help with those anims. It may be good learning experience  ;) 

Hi eveybody,

I saw that xpmse is now version 2.14 but didnt find these bones in there.

Dont know what the master here is doing to the skeleton but i took xpmse 2.14 and added the vagina bones he added to 2.06.

did you add bones for the tongue aswell? i dont see em .. so i only did the vagina.

Also changed the body for bodyslide (only shaders and textures) and the textures i have modified becouse it was almost its own lightsource in my game lol

also added a few sliders in bodyslide

also willing to upload the modified files if anybody want em 

(Tonight im going to play around a bit see if anything breaks it )

post-424393-0-84799600-1414873065_thumb.jpg

post-424393-0-02498200-1414873068_thumb.jpg

post-424393-0-50971800-1414873069_thumb.jpg

post-424393-0-35875800-1414873071_thumb.jpg

post-424393-0-24873700-1414873074_thumb.jpg

post-424393-0-13815100-1414873076_thumb.jpg

post-424393-0-32932900-1414873077_thumb.jpg

post-424393-0-52132200-1414873079_thumb.jpg

post-424393-0-93122900-1414874663_thumb.jpg

post-424393-0-29317500-1414874672_thumb.jpg

I use a slider called "Cone Shaped Breasts", it's from an old HDT bodyslide, anyway I would like to see that included in this mod as well if possible. As the body I'm currenlty using tends to look kind of... flat, without it. :D

You know you can enter value's manualy in bodyslide?

look at this.. still flat? :D

post-424393-0-57213200-1414876495_thumb.jpg

I guess there is supposedly a way to transfer sliders from one type to another, but I'm not sure how that's done.

you would have to modify the xml files in slidersets in the bodyslide directory and add it there.. also you have to make sure the corrisponding bsd file is there.. in the ShapeData dir (copy it over)

i would do it for you but i have never seen that slider.. 

Giving a quick update. I'm nearly done!

awesome ! 

id like to help but my knowledge is limited :s

its more of a learning process

thats why i like messing with things :D

maybe if you have repetitive tedious things to do witch dont require much skill send me a message..?

that way i learn.

have all the usual programs

photoshop

nifscope

tes5edit

blender

3d max 2013

the usual...

maybe helping out with fixing animations? you make it sound easy.. but i know jack shit about animations so you would have to tell me :D

When next ver comes out does it replace the CBBE bod AND SoS, too?  Would be nice to not have to use the extra 2 esps for SoS, tho then need to redo how to do belly colliison!

It will technically be the CBBE HDT v3.3 body provided by caliente but with modified geometry to add the anus and vagina.

When I release the male body along with SexLab Companions, you'll be able to turn on a simple checkbox that enables the schlong and new male body.  You can leave SOS installed or uninstall it depending on what you want in your game.  I'll give a better explanation once I'm actually finished.

This is taking longer than I expected, but I'm working hard on it. Almost done.

When next ver comes out does it replace the CBBE bod AND SoS, too?  Would be nice to not have to use the extra 2 esps for SoS, tho then need to redo how to do belly colliison!

It will technically be the CBBE HDT v3.3 body provided by caliente but with modified geometry to add the anus and vagina.

When I release the male body along with SexLab Companions, you'll be able to turn on a simple checkbox that enables the schlong and new male body.  You can leave SOS installed or uninstall it depending on what you want in your game.  I'll give a better explanation once I'm actually finished.

Tyty!   Havin less mods to get it to work makes a happy Cymri, cuz it means can have moar OTHER mods!  IDK how SOS collision worx, rly, even tho change goes on hands it might need to keep SOS in to make it work, but mebbe not.  SOS is 2 mods pour moi atm so be nice to free em for some other mods.

Tyty!   Havin less mods to get it to work makes a happy Cymri, cuz it means can have moar OTHER mods!  IDK how SOS collision worx, rly, even tho change goes on hands it might need to keep SOS in to make it work, but mebbe not.  SOS is 2 mods pour moi atm so be nice to free em for some other mods.

SOS collision on the belly should be easy to figure out, it will just take time. I already made an HDT Flaccid Schlong so it should be easy. I thought that you can't animate HDT bones, maybe you just have to animate the non-hdt parent bone perhaps?  I'll look into it.

Here is an update for everyone.

post-332693-0-43153200-1415418669_thumb.jpg

I'm currently finishing up skinning the anus.