CBBE HDT BODY with Female Genital (ALPHA TEST)

I Look Forward to the new mod.

Can you tell me wht yu do to install all the HDT Physics? because I'm having a little trouble; normal I also install:

XP32 New Animation Package - Nexus Exclusive - New Animation pack - NMM Installer - v2013-1-8    Animation

With the Jump and Walk as the Vanilla.

Reccently I've added Pretty Combat:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15703/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D15703%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Can either or these effect this mod? Just like to know these two won't clash

If pretty combat animations were exported properly, then there should be no problem.    Install pretty combat animations, then strip your character nude, if the vagina starts messing up during the pretty animations, then the animations were exported incorrectly.  Fortunately, I know how to fix any animation that was exported with more bones that needed. Then I'll add it to the list of animations that need fixing.

Can either or these effect this mod? Just like to know these two won't clash

This is a test. Test means that you are supposed to install and see what happens. And if something wrong would happen let him know  :P

Yes, exactly. This helps me out a lot :)

I have problem vagina animation texture i want you help me

What language do you primarily speak?

Just to give everyone an update, I"m currently still sizing schlongs to the vagina, lol.

please forgive me i have problem vagina invisble texture mean not animation only vagina texture invisble problem i didn't understand i have hard to investment where is clean vagina texture. i look vagina texture very mess and mix invisble i feel sick. i used cbbe 3.3 and 20.6 xps

I have problem vagina animation texture i want you help me

What language do you primarily speak?

Just to give everyone an update, I"m currently still sizing schlongs to the vagina, lol.

please forgive me i have problem vagina invisble texture mean not animation only vagina texture invisble problem i didn't understand i have hard to investment where is clean vagina texture. i look vagina texture very mess and mix invisble i feel sick. i used cbbe 3.3 and 20.6 xps

If you are just using the premade nifs (body files) from CBBE 3.3 then this mod will NOT show up in your game.

You have to create the nif files with Body Slide set to "SLFC CBBE Body HDT AG" as the outfit/body.

How to do this...

0. Since you have CBBE 3.3 and XMPSE 2.06 I'm hoping you have "Body Slide" already installed. If not, then install it as Body Slide is REQUIRED for this mod to work.

1. Install the mod from page 1.

This installs components into the body slide folder "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\"

2. Start up Body Slide and set it to the "SLFC CBBE Body HDT AG" at the top left of Body Slide for the "Outfit/Body" setting (it is a drop down menu at the top left of body slide).

3. Set the body shape you want to use in the drop down "Preset" (this is right below the outfit/body option).

Note: This step will determine the body shapes for the female character in game.

4. Click on the button "Build" in the bottom center of Body Slide. 

This will create the femalebody_0.nif and the femalebody_1.nif files and place them in the "Data\meshes\Actors\Character\character assets\" folder.

Note: Those 2 nif files will be the female body shape with the 3d vagina built into it (0.nif is the 0 weight and 1.nif is the 100 weight).

5. Test in game, and see if the females have a 3d vagina in game.

Note: The Vagina textures are in the mod on page 1.

The textures are phototex.dds, phototex_n.dds, and phototex_s.dds

The location for the textures should be the "Data\textures\actors\character\female\" folder.

If you are using mod organizer, then make sure this mod is in your load order. 

And make sure it is below the "CBBE 3.3" package or this mod may not work correctly.

If you run into further issues.... read up on how to use Body Slide. There are many tutorials for that program.

I thought I'd give your CBBE Body and XML a go from your Mod and thread, and all works well so far. Two early observations: like Cymri mentioned a few days ago one small issue arises (ahem) when I put my character into a crouch. She gets a prolapsed vagina and it hangs down like a tongue! (I used to work in medicine and surgery and know what a prolapsed vagina looks like. Boy do we have a prolapse). Same happens with masturbations sequences.

Another thing is your overwrites on Groovetama's Extended XP32 skeleton prevent his one-hand sword on back positioning. (I haven't tried the other goodies on it).

Your updates may already be dealing with these, so apologies if this is the case.  Really looking forward to developments!

Thanks!

I thought I'd give your CBBE Body and XML a go from your Mod and thread, and all works well so far. Two early observations: like Cymri mentioned a few days ago one small issue arises (ahem) when I put my character into a crouch. She gets a prolapsed vagina and it hangs down like a tongue! (I used to work in medicine and surgery and know what a prolapsed vagina looks like. Boy do we have a prolapse). Same happens with masturbations sequences.

Another thing is your overwrites on Groovetama's Extended XP32 skeleton prevent his one-hand sword on back positioning. (I haven't tried the other goodies on it).

Your updates may already be dealing with these, so apologies if this is the case.  Really looking forward to developments!

Thanks!

1. Are you using the vanilla crouch animation or do you have a mod that replaces the crouch animation?

2. Once the body is released, I'll need the communities help in building a weapon position library. I'd do it myself, but there are so many combo's it would take too much time.  We'll handle it on a per request basis.

GENERAL UPDATE

Before I can finish this body type, I need to solidify a schlong solution.  I need to make sure this body matches two schlong variants (normal, hung) ..

1. I'm almost finish with the schlong solution

2. Match the new scholong solution with this vagina and size everything

3. Finish skinning the new vagina built into version 1.2 of this body

4. Release version 1.2 for testing

Guest LaraDogs_Princess

Hello guys !

I installed this mod and it works fine but i need help with my HDT. My boobs always looks flat with many different xml.

Thanks!

1. Are you using the vanilla crouch animation or do you have a mod that replaces the crouch animation?

2. Once the body is released, I'll need the communities help in building a weapon position library. I'd do it myself, but there are so many combo's it would take too much time.  We'll handle it on a per request basis.

GENERAL UPDATE

Before I can finish this body type, I need to solidify a schlong solution.  I need to make sure this body matches two schlong variants (normal, hung) ..

I'm using the vanilla crouch. Good luck with the continuing build! Awesome work.

Thanks!

GENERAL UPDATE

Testing?!.. as in animationss?! ;D

You're tempting me to make animations ahead of schedule lol.

do u have plan to make anal/pussy fisting version ?

i mean elasticity for both of it XD

and don't forget estrus XDD

I'm glad you mentioned fisting, when I get back to rigging the vagina, I'll try to extend it's width to accodomate a huge schlong or the male forearm, but it might not work.

Estrus? Isn't that an egg mod thing? Estrus eggs coming out of the vagina?   If so I would need to import the estrus egg into 3d studio max and just see if it fits, it probably will with no problems.

GENERAL UPDATE

I'm nearly done with the new schlong system.

What Zeik  said would be correct!!!

Estrus has a couple of tenticle animations (and a pillary type as well as a futuristic chair).

Estrus Chaurus has the Impregnation and Egg Laying....

I usually run Estrus, and Estrus Mimic's (which adds surprises to certain chests and urns throughout Skyrim).

But I leave Estrus Chaurus out of my load order, as I don't like Falmer or there pets (I tend to kill them on site while hiding).

Anyhow about the Schlong thing, is it going to replace SOS or what?

SOS is fun, but it is also tedious in having to constantly fix the guys erection state so he can "hit the hole"...

But the other 2 options are a hit and miss type issue as well.

Flavor Souls and Immersive Bodies both have rigid members, so any deviation in an animation and they are clipping through their partner or they are doing the "air hump dance" (which is funny but not sexy).

Oh speaking of Immersive Bodies, can you give the Argonian and Khajit's Barbs, and maybe a Warty Cock for the male Orc's (call it Malicath's blessing or something). Those are some of the things that are missing from SOS.

Yep A unique tool for each race: Man, Mer, Orc (deformed Mer), Lizard, and Cat. (heck you could go with circumcised and uncircumcised for the men depending on if they are nord, breton, imperial, or red guard).

Oh and how are the animations coming along? How many of the default animations are you doing, and are any of them the beast animations?

Oh speaking of Immersive Bodies, can you give the Argonian and Khajit's Barbs

There r spiky "Khajiit&Argonian.7z" meshes n texs somewhere in the interwebz.  IDK where I got em so I can't link or post em tho, cuz IDK the author (only know author initials were EB in readme).  :(   They crash SOS Im pretty sure they were made 4 vanilla.

kof check a earlier post on i believe page 3 it details how to turn your mipmaps on as it is currently skipping the texture and that is why it looks like that i had the same issue :o atleast i think thats the same issue i had worth a try atleast :D.

and cymri if i am not mistaken those initials EB are eternal black's initials he started the immesive bodies thread and that was his work now he has his own tumbler and is still working last i knew on immesive bodies.

also this looks good just for a nude female char to have a actual vagina and still with bodyslide be able to have a wide range of body types as opposed to unpk with its bigs boobs big butt and tiny waistline xD.

all in all keep up the good work

Body Slide 2.1c is out as well and is set to use the xpmse 2.13 skeleton, but when I try to load the base body from Trep's v1 of this mod... Outfit Studio does not recognize the extra bones and deletes them... thats just not fair.

Hell, I just figured out how to copy that 3d labia over into a unp base body (okay copy over a unp body into the 3d labia nif)...

But it only looks, and doesn't function right now.... without the skeleton and the ability to copy the bone weights into the body it's useless.

cymri if i am not mistaken those initials EB are eternal black's initials he started the immesive bodies thread and that was his work now he has his own tumbler and is still working last i knew on immesive bodies.

Ahaaaa!  Makes sense its him.  Yep, his kajhitii grrlz r rly cool and make kajhiitinas look more alien w/the reversed ankles like from Morrowind, and rows o bumps!

You're tempting me to make animations ahead of schedule lol.

do u have plan to make anal/pussy fisting version ?

i mean elasticity for both of it XD

and don't forget estrus XDD

I'm glad you mentioned fisting, when I get back to rigging the vagina, I'll try to extend it's width to accodomate a huge schlong or the male forearm, but it might not work.

Estrus? Isn't that an egg mod thing? Estrus eggs coming out of the vagina?   If so I would need to import the estrus egg into 3d studio max and just see if it fits, it probably will with no problems.

GENERAL UPDATE

I'm nearly done with the new schlong system.

Don't forget about soul gems too..