CBBE HDT BODY with Female Genital (ALPHA TEST)

Aparently got it working. Not sure what happened. THANK YOU! for your help. Great body. Am I correct in assuming I can't have bounce with this body yet? I installed tbbp breast and butt bounce but the skeleton seems to change that. Also the idle for this makes the vagina stay in one spot. As she does the idle the vagina comes out of the body slightly.

First,

* TBBP is breast & butt bounce that is animated.

* HDT is breast & butt bounce that adheres to physics.

You should only have one or the other.  In the case of this body you need to make sure you get HDT physics working with the body first.

Second, do you have any mod that changes the default idle?

Third, here is what I would do in your case.

1. Remove my mod, by following the uninstall instructions.

2. Now choose CBBE HDT Body in bodyslide then build bodies.

3. Get the butt & breast to bounce with the physics, not with anything related to TBBP or BPP.

Remember HDT gets rid of the need for TBBP or BPP.  

The jump from TBBP to HDT is a bit tedious, but it's worth it once you got it all setup correctly :)

Am I understanding you correctly in that with a proper HDT setup you do not need TBBP or BBP? IE: non-TBBP/non-BBP armor's will have breast and butt jiggle if you have set up HDT properly?

OK, so far I have cbbe hdt working. Thank you so much for the insight in the difference between hdt and the other "animations" I'm a little nervous about attempting your mod. I will soon try. Thanks again.

Tomorrow and the next day I'll be adding tongue & anus support. 

OMFG.  HERO.

BTW if any1 can get preggo belly + belly colliison w/SOS w/this bod, I am SOOOOO goin back to CBBE now (waitin to happydance)

I'll add that to the todo list, but first I have to work on core issues.  If you can provide any details on accomplishing this, let me know.. Links, any information you can provide, ANYTHING would be helpful.

CBBE HDT Body has the NPC belly skinned, which means this customized body should be ready for preggo belly + belly collision, I think all that is needed is that HDT xml file that makes the magic happen.

Remember, whatever can be done to the CBBE HDT Body can be done to this one.

Tomorrow and the next day I'll be adding tongue & anus support. 

OMFG.  HERO.

BTW if any1 can get preggo belly + belly colliison w/SOS w/this bod, I am SOOOOO goin back to CBBE now (waitin to happydance)

I'll add that to the todo list, but first I have to work on core issues.  If you can provide any details on accomplishing this, let me know.. Links, any information you can provide, ANYTHING would be helpful.

CBBE HDT Body has the NPC belly skinned, which means this customized body should be ready for preggo belly + belly collision, I think all that is needed is that HDT xml file that makes the magic happen.

Remember, whatever can be done to the CBBE HDT Body can be done to this one.

collissionzzz!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos/?hl=collision

This d/n work w/other CBBE bods that had prebelly b4 for me (and I even renamed it from HDT Belly like Groovy said to to try to get it righht) or LOTS o other ppl tho tried a LOT, but some1 said a few days ago they had CBBE working and uplodaed bods for it (haven't tried it yet).  I had to go UNPB b3llisario preggo bod to get it workin, an that gave me HUUUUUUGE neckseam can't get rid of.

preggo belly:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-old-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/

Anyone who wants custom weapon placement, just make the request here and provide the following:

1. Which weapon placement do you want from the main 2.06 xp32 file?

2. Show me a video with a proper animation for your weapon placement choice. I want to see the animation unsheathing the weapon and drawing the bow from the custom position.

3. Your weapon placement choice should be bug free.

I'll then add the file to the rar file for this body mod and you can download it.

Am I missing a texture, or is it supposed to be this bright?attachicon.gifScreenShot2.png

I noticed the same thing, it needs to be adjusted. I'm going to add this to the todo list. 

* Check specular map.

* Provide darker colors for different skin types.

Should be done by the end of today :)

Sweet, thanks. :)

Aparently got it working. Not sure what happened. THANK YOU! for your help. Great body. Am I correct in assuming I can't have bounce with this body yet? I installed tbbp breast and butt bounce but the skeleton seems to change that. Also the idle for this makes the vagina stay in one spot. As she does the idle the vagina comes out of the body slightly.

First,

You should only have one or the other.  In the case of this body you need to make sure you get HDT physics working with the body first.

3. Get the butt & breast to bounce with the physics, not with anything related to TBBP or BPP.

The jump from TBBP to HDT is a bit tedious, but it's worth it once you got it all setup correctly :)

Am I understanding you correctly in that with a proper HDT setup you do not need TBBP or BBP? IE: non-TBBP/non-BBP armor's will have breast and butt jiggle if you have set up HDT properly?

OK, so far I have cbbe hdt working. Thank you so much for the insight in the difference between hdt and the other "animations" I'm a little nervous about attempting your mod. I will soon try. Thanks again

CBBE HDT made and has bounce. Then I loaded the new skeleton and the body mod. Made a new body in bodyslide. It loaded fine, but now I've lost the bounce and saw a major fps drop. Any help with this problem?

First,

OK, so far I have cbbe hdt working. Thank you so much for the insight in the difference between hdt and the other "animations" I'm a little nervous about attempting your mod. I will soon try. Thanks again

CBBE HDT made and has bounce. Then I loaded the new skeleton and the body mod. Made a new body in bodyslide. It loaded fine, but now I've lost the bounce and saw a major fps drop. Any help with this problem?

Just to confirm, before using my mod, everything was working fine with CBBE HDT Body ?

Anyone who wants custom weapon placement, just make the request here and provide the following:

1. Which weapon placement do you want from the main 2.06 xp32 file?

2. Show me a video with a proper animation for your weapon placement choice. I want to see the animation unsheathing the weapon and drawing the bow from the custom position.

3. Your weapon placement choice should be bug free.

I'll then add the file to the rar file for this body mod and you can download it.

2.06 has the animations.

the one i made for myself if anyone wants:

Its just skeleton_female.nif so argonians, khajiits and everything else that uses beast skeleton wont be changed.

First,

Just to confirm, before using my mod, everything was working fine with CBBE HDT Body ?

Yes it was.

I uninstalled your body(the slfc download) and the skeleton and everything was fine. Is bodyslide supposed to have the slfc option when I download the mod? If I choose it and build no bounce.

First,

Yes it was.

I uninstalled your body(the slfc download) and the skeleton and everything was fine. Is bodyslide supposed to have the slfc option when I download the mod? If I choose it and build no bounce.

I also discovered, it's the skeleton that makes me lose the bounce.

Hey everyone, just giving an update.

1. I've incorporated the female genital model to share the same texture space as the body itself, this makes the genital model slightly darker and the genital model now shares the same skin tint.

2. I've made the genital model more diamond shape instead of rectangular.

3. The tongue and genital model are now part of the 1.6 skeleton controller rig.

I'm currently working on the anal area of the body. The next version will have all these changes.

Strange, strange, I'm not sure what to tell you. I think 99% of people using the body have no problems like this.  Let me think on it and see if I can come up with a solution.

The SLFC option in bodyslide is added via the files I've included.  Open up the RAR I provided and go through each file structure and remove those files.

1. I've incorporated the female genital model to share the same texture space as the body itself, this makes the genital model slightly darker and the genital model now shares the same skin tint.

3. The tongue and genital model are now part of the 1.6 skeleton controller rig.

I'm currently working on the anal area of the body. The next version will have all these changes.

Strange, strange, I'm not sure what to tell you. I think 99% of people using the body have no problems like this.  Let me think on it and see if I can come up with a solution.

The SLFC option in bodyslide is added via the files I've included.  Open up the RAR I provided and go through each file structure and remove those files.

Ok, I eliminated the fps thing. I still can't get any bounce.

Folder: Data\skse\plugins

1. First backup this file: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml  - back it up somewhere safe.

2. Now copy my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that I provided in the attachment.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.rar

1. First backup this file: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml  - back it up somewhere safe.

2. Now copy my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that I provided in the attachment.

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.rar

There was a a tiny bit of jiggle. REALLY APPRECIATE the effort your putting into this. I feel I'm taking up your time to improve this body for everyone else. You should continue on with your original plans and maybe help me when you and everyone else is satified.

There was a a tiny bit of jiggle. REALLY APPRECIATE the effort your putting into this. I feel I'm taking up your time to improve this body for everyone else. You should continue on with your original plans and maybe help me when you and everyone else is satified.

If you replaced that XML and now see jiggle on the breast & butt, that is VERY GOOD.

Whether it's a little jiggle or a lot doesn't matter. The point is if the breast & butt jiggle that is a very good sign.

Now if you want more jiggle you have to track down another form of that XML I gave you.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?

Loremonger has a version with lots of jiggle, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with the skeleton I made.

My skeleton is EXACTLY like 2.06 except I added four bones.

I am going to look at the XML file in a few days, I need to finish up core stuff.

I had same probs Sharon did an tried that xml and some breast jig but no belly or butt, and JFF shows no belly even listed in it (has almost nada in it!).  It did make fps normal again tho and no crashy crash.  Think prob was mebbe NPC PreBelly in other xml I had instead of HDT Belly in new xml.  I got  anotehr xml I edited so now has right belly and it gives all jiggle and no crash and good fps, but no weapons and I had to shut off HDT weapons or CTD.   FNIS every time made any change or ca-rash, even just switchin xml.  Ima try aqnother xml someone on Nex made w/weaps and belly.  IDK if collision working atm as we r runnin maint on PC so I cant check atm.

I had same probs Sharon did an tried that xml and some breast jig but no belly or butt, and JFF shows no belly even listed in it (has almost nada in it!).  It did make fps normal again tho and no crashy crash.  Think prob was mebbe NPC PreBelly in other xml I had instead of HDT Belly in new xml.  I got  anotehr xml I edited so now has right belly and it gives all jiggle and no crash and good fps, but no weapons and I had to shut off HDT weapons or CTD.   FNIS every time made any change or ca-rash, even just switchin xml.  Ima try aqnother xml someone on Nex made w/weaps and belly.  IDK if collision working atm as we r runnin maint on PC so I cant check atm.

Regarding weapon placements. The skeleton_female.nif that I provide makes weapon placements go back to their default.  Once I release the final version of this body, I'll provide the same weapon placement choices provided in 2.06. 

You said running FNIS causes a crash?

Strange, why am I getting breast and butt bounce then with that XML file.

Guys as soon as I finish the core part of the body, I'll focus my attention on the XML for HDT, I promise.  I'm confident it will be fixed as I've fixed EVERY single problem I've encountered so far. I'm still confused why it's working just fine for me though.

If you replaced that XML and now see jiggle on the breast & butt, that is VERY GOOD.

Whether it's a little jiggle or a lot doesn't matter. The point is if the breast & butt jiggle that is a very good sign.

Now if you want more jiggle you have to track down another form of that XML I gave you.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?

Loremonger has a version with lots of jiggle, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with the skeleton I made.

My skeleton is EXACTLY like 2.06 except I added four bones.

I am going to look at the XML file in a few days, I need to finish up core stuff.

YOU DID IT! She is perfect. I am now a dedicated cbbe hdt fan. Thank you for your help. Your a genius. Threedeedevil's mod did the trick. Now go and make her even better, if that's possible.

Cymri, on 08 Oct 2014 - 08:58 AM, said:

I had same probs Sharon did an tried that xml and some breast jig but no belly or butt, and JFF shows no belly even listed in it (has almost nada in it!). It did make fps normal again tho and no crashy crash. Think prob was mebbe NPC PreBelly in other xml I had instead of HDT Belly in new xml. I got anotehr xml I edited so now has right belly and it gives all jiggle and no crash and good fps, but no weapons and I had to shut off HDT weapons or CTD. FNIS every time made any change or ca-rash, even just switchin xml. Ima try aqnother xml someone on Nex made w/weaps and belly. IDK if collision working atm as we r runnin maint on PC so I cant check atm.

Regarding weapon placements. The skeleton_female.nif that I provide makes weapon placements go back to their default.  Once I release the final version of this body, I'll provide the same weapon placement choices provided in 2.06. 

You said running FNIS causes a crash?

Strange, why am I getting breast and butt bounce then with that XML file.

Guys as soon as I finish the core part of the body, I'll focus my attention on the XML for HDT, I promise.  I'm confident it will be fixed as I've fixed EVERY single problem I've encountered so far. I'm still confused why it's working just fine for me though.

Hehe no FNIS makes crashes go away, but I hadta do it after EVERYTHING, even just swappin out XMLs, or I CTDd.  I had no butt boing w/xml U linked, and just a lil breast jiggle.  No belly at all so I looked in JFF and belly not even in xml, and no hair, or arms/hands or anything else that collides.  Used defaultweaps from 2.06 skelly but my ol xml had no weaps, so hadta shut off the esp on that.  I gotta make new xml and cutpaste (can that be done) weaps in it or use xml someone else made and mebbe mod it.  My xml a lil buggy as belly is really tiny pin thing for collision, but its there and wobbles nice, too.  BTW yer bod worx w/collision if xml has belly and with FillHerUp mod too, tho IDK abt preggo or Estrus Chaurus, as my EC is a bit buggy right now.  It is infested with chaurus, I guess!  TY for the bod!  BTW vag goes insdie out sometimes, like when hands near it, but has no collision, so IDK why.

Hehe no FNIS makes crashes go away, but I hadta do it after EVERYTHING, even just swappin out XMLs, or I CTDd.  I had no butt boing w/xml U linked, and just a lil breast jiggle.  No belly at all so I looked in JFF and belly not even in xml, and no hair, or arms/hands or anything else that collides.  Used defaultweaps from 2.06 skelly but my ol xml had no weaps, so hadta shut off the esp on that.  I gotta make new xml and cutpaste (can that be done) weaps in it or use xml someone else made and mebbe mod it.  My xml a lil buggy as belly is really tiny pin thing for collision, but its there and wobbles nice, too.  BTW yer bod worx w/collision if xml has belly and with FillHerUp mod too, tho IDK abt preggo or Estrus Chaurus, as my EC is a bit buggy right now.  It is infested with chaurus, I guess!  TY for the bod!  BTW vag goes insdie out sometimes, like when hands near it, but has no collision, so IDK why.

You say the vagina goes in and out sometimes, is this during an animation? If so can you tell me which animation?  Does the vagina appear broken?

If you can, list all the things I can do to make the body perfect for you.

On a side note, I am nearly done with the new vagina & anal model.  They will be attached to the body, making the body anatomically correct without separate attachments.

Also, I've figured out a way to batch process all the sexlab animations, stripping out all bones after 99, make them fully HDT compatible and compatible with any skeleton in the future.

You say the vagina goes in and out sometimes, is this during an animation? If so can you tell me which animation?  Does the vagina appear broken?

If you can, list all the things I can do to make the body perfect for you.

On a side note, I am nearly done with the new vagina & anal model.  They will be attached to the body, making the body anatomically correct without separate attachments.

Also, I've figured out a way to batch process all the sexlab animations, stripping out all bones after 99, make them fully HDT compatible and compatible with any skeleton in the future.

Hmm..   One anim where it went inside out (looked like a lil beak poking out on angle and it stayed out for whole anim and did not go in and out) was expelling anim from FIllHerUp mod.  IDK which other anims exactly.  Think one was one char using feet to massage other char's stuff.  Legs were apart wide mebbe that had someth to do w/it.  Mebbe anotehr one was NPC had hands or someth near?  Can't rememebr more, sry. 

IDK abt making the bod perfect.  Think mostly making xml see all the bones for collision, and u said tongue and tailpipe too?  If xml can give them collision, it'd be pretty awesome, tho idk if belly and vag will collide making spaz anims, like some things too close in body do.  Thats why I made capsule radius on prebelly (hdt belly) so small in my xml, cause it was colliding w breasts! O.o