Arm Glitches during SexLab Animation

Just FYI, what we're looking at here is the old Animated Prostitution content which is pretty amateurish - so bad in comparison to later animations that you'll find some users calling for them to be removed from SexLab entirely. In general these animations use obvious forward kinematics and pay no attention to the limits of the human body or the limits of the body meshes which is why we see the twisting/crushing effect.

If you don't want to see these, which is entirely understandable, then you can go through the animation lists under SexLab->Animation Toggles and uncheck everything starting with 'AP'.

If it's just a few particular animations you want to get rid of rather than all of them you can open the console after the animation starts and the name of the animation should be displayed there.

Animation toggles cannot currently be exported/imported with other SexLab settings so if you need to clean, reset or reinstall SL, or just start a new game, you'll need to go through the process of unchecking those animations again.

Just FYI, what we're looking at here is the old Animated Prostitution content which is pretty amateurish - so bad in comparison to later animations that you'll find some users calling for them to be removed from SexLab entirely. In general these animations use obvious forward kinematics and pay no attention to the limits of the human body or the limits of the body meshes which is why we see the twisting/crushing effect.

If you don't want to see these, which is entirely understandable, then you can go through the animation lists under SexLab->Animation Toggles and uncheck everything starting with 'AP'.

If it's just a few particular animations you want to get rid of rather than all of them you can open the console after the animation starts and the name of the animation should be displayed there.

Animation toggles cannot currently be exported/imported with other SexLab settings so if you need to clean, reset or reinstall SL, or just start a new game, you'll need to go through the process of unchecking those animations again.

Thanks for this information,it works :shy:

Not sure where you heard that, but they do export/import with the current version (I remember it working with 1.58 versions, and they definitely work with the various 1.59 versions).  However, the ZAZ animation settings do not seem to export/import, only animations included with main SexLab framework.  And that includes the settings for the AP animations (which I also disable).

Not sure where you heard that, but they do export/import with the current version (I remember it working with 1.58 versions, and they definitely work with the various 1.59 versions).  However, the ZAZ animation settings do not seem to export/import, only animations included with main SexLab framework.  And that includes the settings for the AP animations (which I also disable).

So it does. I hadn't seen this behaviour before so I wasn't looking for it. That'll make debugging and cleaning easier.

Archived