10 immage that cannot be explained over the years.

The Babushka Lady: A brave lady took pictures instead of running, but decided not to cash in on sensationalism/crudeness. Unrelated is that the FBI couldn't find her.  I don't see a mystery. 

Black Knight Satellite: I don't see a mystery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite

Especially since the video incorrectly asserts no satellite had been launched yet.

I lost interest at this point.

There's even video from the space station when the "Black Knight Satellite" broke off from it.

That Elisa Lam story is just disturbing. People were drinking from the water reservoir that had her decomposing corpse in it. Her body was found after people complained about the foul taste.

Guest airdance

I want to believe in some of them... I really do! ;.;

We all do, it is human nature.

The unreal is more powerful than the real.

Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it.

Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles.

Wood rots. People, well, they die.

But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

People actually believe this stuff. It makes me fear for the future of the human race.

Agreed, check the facts, do some research, and never believe just a single source.

Archived