LAPF Enhanced 1st Person Skeleton

Try installing 3rd person Animations in 1st person view, then install the enhanced skeleton after that. You'll also need to copy the LAPF animations to Data\Meshes\Characters\_1stPerson\Idleanims\ani2

Before you do that, try using the LAPF 1st person skeleton (not the enhanced version) to see if it solves the problem.

@Supierce Hello, 

I figured out what the problem was that prevented my game install from playing lapf animations in first person. The only thing I did wrong was having the sex animation cam set to free camera INSTEAD of first person camera. The setting is somewhere reasonable in the sexual exploits (lovers settings) menu inside the game. After changing the camera to first person in the sexual exploits settings menu, all of the partner having animations, that I've seen thus far, have played in first person. 

If anyone else has this problem, if this is how you intended your skeleton to work, then posting this fix should help out a lot of people. 

From,

Dragon GT

Hey so I use Immersive First Person in Skyrim for first person views of sex animations there & want to do the same here, but IFP makes it impossible to play the normal game like combat for me unless I fugged around with certain settings. Are there settings for me to mess around with for camera mods using this plugin so I can enable/disable the view as i see fit & keep it off when my weapons are drawn?

• 2 years later...