GeForce GTX 680 Giveaway, ENDED! Congrats to Zaz!

Bromm83

Personally I have no need this for card as I have a decent one myself, but this would be a boon to a RL buddy of mine who's in need of card like this. As such I'm casting my name into the lot. :)

Regardless of who you chose, I got to give you due props. ;) It's not everyday your hear about charity like this from a perverted community like ours. :P

wow that's not something you see everyday. That's awesome, man- no, your awesome.

And actually i just posted to tell you that. i don't need it (GTX 660) so i'm not entering, and even if i did i'm not sure how we'd get it to me in the realm of sheogorath...

Okey, all entries before this post will be in the raffle. 

The way I picked a winner:

1. Everyone who has asked to be a part of it gets a number. 

2. Everyone who has got a support topic from someone else gets an extra number.

3. Everyone that has (In my opinion) a really shitty card gets an extra number.

4. Everyone that has made mods/been part of a mod project gets an extra number.

5. One person has offered to pass on a good enough card in a similar raffle and get's an extra number. 

So the first post after this that gives me a number between 1 and 29 will have picked the winner!

What you did was fairly awesome. I could sing you the 'Everything is Awesome' from the lego movie but you don't wanna hear that.  :lol:

So I'll do it this way haha! Now it's stuck in your head too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Kx-jqDgRo

I do pretty well with my lil gpu that wasn't even meant for gaming. Imaginator and sweetfx does some pretty awesome things :3 And with two aftermarket fans pushed up against it to draw away heat, it's cooler than with the lil fan that came with it. I can jerry-rig with the best of 'em. The boyfriend laughs at me though x3 Zaz'll be able to get some really good use out of it. Now he's got no excuse not to flood us with fantastic animations :D

Thank you Guys for all your support. I feel lucky

Much love to all

Major Thanks to Bromm83 for being so generous, and yes this will certainly help me in making skyrim kinkier and will be able play skyrim in play skyrim in high to ultra graphics for the first time ever. And a higher versions of 3ds max

Will be back this week end

Cheers

Archived