SOS - Male NPC's Underwear on during sex. [Papyrus Included]

SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC BUT MAY PROVE RELEVANT:  After playing a 30 minute/hour long game session, I had generated a 200,000KB Papyrus log file. I recently created a SKSE.ini file in my skyrim/data/skse/ directory with a line in it that revoves invalid lines, which it certainly did. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I assumed it may be relevant since I will also include my Papyrus Log lower down. 

With that in mind, cocks would come out during coitus BEFORE I had done that. After I had actually made that little script, I went into my game and had this error message show up on all previous saves. 

R7LWEsi.png 

That is when they stopped dropping their undies. Made a new save, tried it again with the same results, though the message did not show up. This doesn't seem to affect my male character since I can just unequip his undies, but I no longer have the option to expand his dong size. Or I do, but when I hit the option to do so, it asks me to choose one of the 3 Schlong types and than the option blacks out. However I can still change schlong size correctly for NPC's. 

I went ahead and re-installed SOS but it hosted nothing new. Everything else seems to be working fine, though Apropos Mod had stopped working properly though this was an issue before this happend(but was fixed when I re-installed it and reset the word database).

Here's my Papyrus Log. I cut out a bunch of DLC error stuff that didn't have much to do with anything.

There is a bunch of 'Shlongless' actors, and NPC's losing their Schlongs. o_ -

About the lost schlongs. I don't think the skse.ini thing can do this. Did you cleaned / renamed your savegames? Another cause could be conflicts with other SKSE plugins, like StorageUtil or JContainers

So there was a problem with the SKSE's extra savedata and SOS lost some of its info. That explain the message and the papyrus log. Then SOS resets that data to their default values. After that the mod should run fine.

I didn't fully understand your remaining issues. Do you have the option to change schlong and size, or not? What exactly happens when you do it?

Also read SOS troubleshot section, I know you didn't

About the lost schlongs. I don't think the skse.ini thing can do this. Did you cleaned / renamed your savegames? Another cause could be conflicts with other SKSE plugins, like StorageUtil or JContainers

So there was a problem with the SKSE's extra savedata and SOS lost some of its info. That explain the message and the papyrus log. Then SOS resets that data to their default values. After that the mod should run fine.

I didn't fully understand your remaining issues. Do you have the option to change schlong and size, or not? What exactly happens when you do it?

Also read SOS troubleshot section, I know you didn't

I did read it actually. :/

Googled the issue before I made a thread, and came around the 'Permaundies' issue. 

- All the the SOS addons are indeed enabled.

- I am NOT using a custom race, and the issue is only relates to NPCs. They can have a schlong if I 'Force' a schlong type onto them. But that would mean I'd need to do that for every single NPC I come across. 

- MCM is allowing schlongs for all male characters, it's just their undies never come off. 

- No other Piece of armor is in the slot. Again, everything is working fine, it's just that the underwear doesn't come off during scripted sex events. And yes- I have checked the SexLab Strip options and the underwear slot is checked. 

As for the SKSE script, it's just a config file that has two lines on it:

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

Which, according to how I understood it, would just get rid clutter in my logs from mods I no longer had installed. So far my logs have been trimmed down in size quite a bit. 

I do sometimes save over my saves, but I save manually through console and not through the menu. Every other time I uninstall mods, I make new game saves. But I have known myself to just save over old saves again and again. As for Cleaning saves. . I've thought about it. I mean I guess making a new save file helps, but I'm the kind of person that doesn't delete old saves in case I need to roll back characters. I know there is a program that will let me clean my saves on Nexus but the entire process of cleaning each save one by one and waiting 10-15 minutes each time I do it didn't seem worth the it, especially since I have a dozen or so characters that I like to use. :/ I also don't know if I'm in dire need of Cleaning yet. 

You mentioned Jcontainers, which I HAD in order to use SlaveTats, but quickly uninstalled after not thinking it was worth it. . . I had Apropos before Jcontainers, and supposedly Apropos uses some form of Jcontainer. Weird thing is that Apropos and SOS had no issues working together. 

Now as for the second part of my question; the PC Schlong Size issue, I figured I didn't give too much info on that, and took pictures instead. It's kind of hard to explain.

In the pictures, The 'Schlong Size" option says "SOSRaceMenu" rather than having a number. 

FP1Vk9M.png 

If I click on the Schlong Size option, it looks like this.

sytUMZO.png

Which is the exact same menu as if I selected the 'Schlong type'  in the slection above "schlong size'. The Schlong type works as it indeed allows me to change types, but the Schlong Size option seems bugged. :/

Ehh.. I guess in simple terms; I can change Schlong type, but can't change the size.

I don't think the ClearInvalidRegistrations can cause any problem with the installed addons. That's most likely caused by some problem with the savefiles. There is a .skse file (quicksave.skse for example, which has the skse data sos missed) for each .ess (quicksave.ess, regular savegame file). The easiest way to reproduce this issue is by renaming any of them.

You can open an older .skse file with a text editor and look for "sos_addons".

There are two kind of SOS underwear:

- a regular underwear item that's added to PC inventory. Just ignore it unless you like wearing it.

- a fake item that shows up when no other armor is equipped on slot 52. This is to hide the body mesh hole when unequipping armors until the schlong shows up thus replacing the fake item.

SOS scripts doesn't react to sex, only to armor equipping/unequipping. What you describe looks like a mod is unequipping the schlong from your npc's, which forces the fake underwear to show up. Or maybe the clothes are removed in such a way that doesn't trigger SOS to equip the schlong.

Having SL's settings to remove the slot 52 doesn't look like a good idea. Although I think SL doesn't unequip the schlong even with that option turned on. Even if it does so, SOS should re-equip the schlong just like when you take off your armor manually.

The racemenu thing is a bug I was not aware of.

You can't change PC schlong size if the sos racemenu plugin enabled. That's right and the MCM size option should stay disabled.

Changing the schlong type enables the MCM size option without checking if the sos racemenu is active or not. I'll fix that.

I don't think the ClearInvalidRegistrations can cause any problem with the installed addons. That's most likely caused by some problem with the savefiles. There is a .skse file (quicksave.skse for example, which has the skse data sos missed) for each .ess (quicksave.ess, regular savegame file). The easiest way to reproduce this issue is by renaming any of them.

You can open an older .skse file with a text editor and look for "sos_addons".

There are two kind of SOS underwear:

- a regular underwear item that's added to PC inventory. Just ignore it unless you like wearing it.

- a fake item that shows up when no other armor is equipped on slot 52. This is to hide the body mesh hole when unequipping armors until the schlong shows up thus replacing the fake item.

SOS scripts doesn't react to sex, only to armor equipping/unequipping. What you describe looks like a mod is unequipping the schlong from your npc's, which forces the fake underwear to show up. Or maybe the clothes are removed in such a way that doesn't trigger SOS to equip the schlong.

Having SL's settings to remove the slot 52 doesn't look like a good idea. Although I think SL doesn't unequip the schlong even with that option turned on. Even if it does so, SOS should re-equip the schlong just like when you take off your armor manually.

The racemenu thing is a bug I was not aware of.

You can't change PC schlong size if the sos racemenu plugin enabled. That's right and the MCM size option should stay disabled.

Changing the schlong type enables the MCM size option without checking if the sos racemenu is active or not. I'll fix that.

I think I see. . . umm kinda. 

Also I'm an idiot and completely forgot that I had the RaceMenu Size plugin installed at all since I use the equipable female schlong addon (Thanks for making that by the way! It's a very seamless addon with no issues!)

So I suppose that I should be using ShowRaceMenu to edit PC schlong size from now on. ^^ But I'm glad I did find that bug. I should probably point out that sometimes the PC's Schlong Size option is sometimes disabled. But I guess it's unconditional. :/

But I think I neglected to mention one thing involving the SOS Equipable schlong. It ALSO seems to be effected by my current issue. 

Let me explain:

- I have a female character I use the SOS Equipable Schlong for. 

- Pre-This-Issue it worked 100% correctly. 

- Post-This-Issue and engaging in the coitus with another NPC with the Schlong equipped, everything works fine until AFTER the sex is over. 

- After it's over the schlong . . . umm dissapears. It unequips itself and REMOVES itself from my inventory, making me have to re-add it in the console. 

- Was able to replicate it and took a glance at the debug log and found nothing out of the ordinary at the bottom that had to do with 'Schlong'. The last thing in it with the word 'Schlong' was referance to the sex partner (Serana in this case). 

In case you need it, here is the debug log from this replicated issue unedited.

(Maybe you can help me out with those DLCErrors that are spamming the log. >_> Although as of late, the DLCErrors isn't new and as far as I know the DLCs work perfectly fine. )

Now I can't reproduce the issue, the schlong resize MCM option is always disabled for the PC when the "sos racemenu" mod is active.

Using SOS 2.05.033 or 034, is that option enabled for you at some point?

The equippable schlong being removed looks like another SL issue, strapons or whatever. If you can't reproduce the problem outside SL animation, most likely is not a SOS issue.

Now I can't reproduce the issue, the schlong resize MCM option is always disabled for the PC when the "sos racemenu" mod is active.

Using SOS 2.05.033 or 034, is that option enabled for you at some point?

I don't believe I understand the question. 

I am using SOS 2.05.033. if that is what you are asking.

Been simply just playing the game a little bit and it looks like the issue with underwear for NPC's is unconditional. Sometimes they always have underwear on. . Sometimes they don't. It's all fairly confusing. as for the strap on thing? I don't know. 

SL seems to be running fine. I've been using the Update patch in order to restore files, so all of this is fairly confusing.

• 7 months later...

I have a similar problem with SOS full version, so I reverted to SOS Light and its fine again.

It only seems to appear during SL animations and its not always occurring. Just very often.

Same here. Problem is I don't want to have to use SOS Light. any fixes out there?

• 7 months later...

Archived