I can see two of my three followers, Ria is chained to my right side, Nadja Stormarm is locked in the pillory, don´t know where Jenassa is since I can´t even move the camera around. The latest action is Archeron telling me I´m his pet now for a while. After that it seems to play only his idles (walking araound)

Did he whip you?

It should go like this

black screen

you wake up seeing "brooming" action on follower in pillory

he approach you

talk to you, whip you, talk some more

he go to whip chained follower

gives you some antidote

you kneel in front of him

sexlab scenes start - depending on either if your character is male or female

at which point it gets stuck for you?

Hi I have a similar problem. Screen turns black then i see myself and fuzzy view. If i press home and turn the cam I see the rapist knocked out. Using enableplayercontrols allows me to move but I cant unfree my followers or progress from that point. I'm using AFT for followers.

It previously got stuck after first talk before whipping the PC. Got around by trying pinky6225s suggestion, had to go back two saves and kill all the mages right before the trap again and this time it went through without glitch :)

So now I´m trying to enslave Mia but this is a real tough one - whipped and used her for almost 3 hours realtime now and she still won´t offer to masturbate for me :angry:

Am I supposed to leave the dungeon inbetween to get the enslavement going or do I only have bad luck on her? (I can understand her btw, wouldn´t want to be enslaved by me either :D )

As Fish claims hard way enslavement takes around 10 hours to get through. Real time hours.

Its length vary depending on slave stubbornness - for example training of Allison should be little shorter.

But well, Mia is quite stubborn...

I think I have solution for Mai's problem (this is joke of course). I would conjure a horse and two trolls using the spell form Nasty critters mod. Then will let them fuck her 2x in the row: I don't think she'll be stubborn any more. :):cool:

(I apologize for taking off the subject. All I wanted to bring some fun since some people have issue with the latest release.) :s

I think I have solution for Mai's problem (this is joke of course). I would conjure a horse and two trolls using the spell form Nasty critters mod. Then will let them fuck her 2x in the row: I don't think she'll be stubborn any more. :):cool:

(I apologize for taking off the subject. All I wanted to bring some fun since some people have issue with the latest release.) :s

lol that you did arh image burned into my brain... Mia you stubboness is the cause of it all :lol: I might try it next time perhaps it may work as better way to TURN her

lol that you did arh image burned into my brain... Mia you stubboness is the cause of it all :lol: I might try it next time perhaps it may work as better way to TURN her

Thanks... :)

Thanks... :)

you are quite welcome for the change :D one thing though I do not remeber seen any drains do you know how much a mess that needs to be cleaned after that :P

Experiencing this problem where the slaves still follow me even after I told them to go home, any idea how to fix that?

Btw, bringing Serana into the dungeon also causes the quest to get stuck for some reason (you can't release her from the chains), probably cause I haven't complete the "ask her to change human" quest

Experiencing this problem where the slaves still follow me even after I told them to go home, any idea how to fix that?

Btw, bringing Serana into the dungeon also causes the quest to get stuck for some reason (you can't release her from the chains), probably cause I haven't complete the "ask her to change human" quest

She is one of those Problem NPC that she need to have complete her quest line for you to be able to turn her. and one of the reason why you can not marry her with out a mod.

Well for the future adding new ways of breaking slaves would be very nice, lil bit of tortures (like leaving them locked in some for x hours), some humiliation (forcing her to service other slaves? watersports? some non permanent tatoos would be nice but that would add requirements  :dodgy:​ ), a night spent locked in a cell with a horny troll...   :lol:

I had this on beta - basically my recommendation for her is not to bring her along when you are playing story. She just messes the whole scene.

Feel free to bring her later and turn her into sex slave - serves her right!  ;)

Anyone having problems once reaching Mia, when you go into the room if you take out your weapons and then sheath them, everyone settles down and you can talk to Mia. If you go in weapons out and kill Mia the mod seems to get stuck.

Also I thought I'd mention, I tried taking in a male character by changing the sex in showracemenu just before entering dungeon and even if you have a male character unless the way I tested was wrong.  I still get a male torturer.  If this is the case would it be possible to have a female jailer or torturer or have it configurable.  For those playing a male character and don't want their male characters going through a homosexual scene to access the rest of the mod.

Also just an idea, would be nice if you could train your slaves outside the dungeon while on the road or at a player home. Anyhow other than that nice work.

I just completed that part today.  Mia went into the bleed out stance and everyone became nonhostile for me, she begged for mercy and it gave me the option to tell her she would be my slave or I was going to kill her.  Note: I always get a forced confrontation, never tried sheathing my weapons though.

I just completed that part today.  Mia went into the bleed out stance and everyone became nonhostile for me, she begged for mercy and it gave me the option to tell her she would be my slave or I was going to kill her.  Note: I always get a forced confrontation, never tried sheathing my weapons though.

That's intended. This allows you to choose her fate.

Also I thought I'd mention, I tried taking in a male character by changing the sex in showracemenu just before entering dungeon and even if you have a male character unless the way I tested was wrong.  I still get a male torturer.  If this is the case would it be possible to have a female jailer or torturer or have it configurable.  For those playing a male character and don't want their male characters going through a homosexual scene to access the rest of the mod.

Also just an idea, would be nice if you could train your slaves outside the dungeon while on the road or at a player home. Anyhow other than that nice work.

You most likely messed up something with that sex change as this scene works differently for male and female PC even if torturer is always male. So no, there should be no homo scenes there.

So I tried using the search function but it didn't turn up anything so I guess I'm the first?

I just want to ask about Familiar Face followers, so they don't work with this mod? Vernor doesn't seem to give the option for me to train 1 of my chars. But then, I didn't finish training Mia, is this the reason why the option didn't show up?
But it seems i can jut add them to the sex slave faction just fine. I didn't know which 1 to add so I added her to Trainee, kind of lame coz it skipped the training part, can someone tell me the proper faction code? Thanks.

I have read the support topic and maybe I missed it but how does the mod start. 

courier should bring you a letter.

So I tried using the search function but it didn't turn up anything so I guess I'm the first?

I just want to ask about Familiar Face followers, so they don't work with this mod? Vernor doesn't seem to give the option for me to train 1 of my chars. But then, I didn't finish training Mia, is this the reason why the option didn't show up?

But it seems i can jut add them to the sex slave faction just fine. I didn't know which 1 to add so I added her to Trainee, kind of lame coz it skipped the training part, can someone tell me the proper faction code? Thanks.

You sure? From what i know those followers are handled by vanilla CurrentFollowerFaction and by so it should be possible to train them.

Anyone having problems once reaching Mia, when you go into the room if you take out your weapons and then sheath them, everyone settles down and you can talk to Mia. If you go in weapons out and kill Mia the mod seems to get stuck.

There should be no homosexual scenes.  If you go in as a male, your female companion gets raped.  If you go in as a female, you get raped.

Never had the Mia problem, but then again, never went in there with weapons sheathed.  She is supposed to attack you when the dialog finishes, so maybe if you esc out of the dialog, the attack script might not execute.  I'll have to try that.

You can't get Vernor to train your followers until after you have completed the main quest (either take Allison/Idgrod back to her mother or return with a lie after you enslaved her).

Also, Vernors dialog does not work without cell scan turned on in MCM.  It has to be on as you enter the castle, so finish the quest, turn on cell scans, and exit and reenter the castle.

Cell scans are not nearly so papyrus intensive and it is probably OK to leave it on even on overburdened machines.

Check for conflict using TES5Edit, then, if nothing show up, try to start a new game, if still nothing, copy (using tags as to be considerate of others uses) your mod order (list).

They are additional steps, but given the little data provided, stating there should bring some insight.

Check for conflict using TES5Edit, then, if nothing show up, try to start a new game, if still nothing, copy (using tags as to be considerate of others uses) your mod order (list).

They are additional steps, but given the little data provided, stating there should bring some insight.

i tried starting a new save and it works fine. i tried messign aroudn with the conolse on the save that was from a new save, and tried to find the id's then when i found the id's i tried them in the skyrim main save. it still didnt work. im not too sure how to test for conflict with tes5. i do have it and kind of used it but not fully sure how to check for conflicts.

Guest Long John

Please, is it possible to setup AI Packages which allow for the slaves scattered around the castle to be locked in cells in the dungeon?

This is after the player character and companions have escaped from the dungeon, in preparation for facing Mia? All slaves still currently restrained in the pleasure palace and in chains at the time will be excluded from the package (until released).

The locking in cells will occur for the night (10:00 pm to 12:00 pm) until around 8:00 am to 9:00 am. It will be either the master (player character) or the slave trainer's assistant in the dungeon locking the slaves in.

Any slave sleeping with (having sex) the master or doing any other tasks (following the master) as a result, will be excluded (until no longer needed - told to return home).

Each cell door will have the maximum level security lock applied.

Version 1.7 and version 2, use the same beginning quest line. Version 2 adds much more to it. A so-called clean save will not work as an upgrade method for this mod. A new game, a save that's never had "MiasLair.esp" in it, or cleaning all traces of 1.7 from your current save are the options. 

Cleaning your save option that worked for me: download/install "SKYRIM Quest Deleter version 2.4" then follow the instructions on the author's page. To find the correct quest names and IDs, open MiasLair.esp in the CK or TES5Edit. When you know the correct quests/IDs you can then find the corresponding quest IDs/info IDs in the text file that was created from "save mysave 1". Then, it's simply a matter of deleting quests and removing dialog info IDs. It's a manual process (took me about an hour). Once you're done with that utility, open that save in "SaveTool", find MiasLair.esp in the drop-down Plugins list. Click Delete mod forms and save. Uninstall MiasLair, load your partially cleaned save, then save again and exit to desktop. Load that save into SaveTool and click "Fix all#->" and "FixScriptinstances" then save, and you should be good to go.

@sidfu I also thought the implementation of the MCM was less than vibrant. But, since it was working/loading for the majority of users, I needed to check my mods and load order for incompatibility. Which of course is a PITA ! Eventually I found that a heavily scripted follower mod "Arissa - The Wandering Rogue" was the cause of the MCM not loading. Mod Manager didn't show any conflicts between that mod and MiasLair, but obviously there is.