MinidressesCollectionTBBP-SevenBase, CBBE, UNPB & UNP-TopModel.

View File

First of all never, never upload this mod on Nexus.

*Description:

This is the fixed conversion of UNPMiniDress for SevenBase MoreBounce-TBBP, CBBE, UNPB & UNP-TopModel and soon i will fix Touched by Dibella & ADEC and add support forUNPC.

---------------

-WeightSlider Support.

-TBBP Support.

---------------

Go download the HD Textures version (2048x2048) by Tiwa44 (The original UNPMiniDress Collection mod).

---------------

*Instalation:

Unpack the contents to your Skyrim data folder.

---------------

*Requirement:

Only download unpack and enjoy.

---------------

*Future plans:

NN, This mod is no longer supported.

---------------

*Change log:

-fixed the nif files so now they show properly in nifskope.

-Fixed the weightslider, no more flat boobies.

---------------

*Know issus:

The amulets do not show on certain clothes.

---------------

*Permission

Like i said this mod is now an exclusivity loverslab so please do not upload it on nexus, please respect my wish.

---------------

*Credits:

-Tiwa44's.

-Sevennity-Crosscrusade-Demonhunters For the amazing SevenBase.

-CBBE and UNP, UNP-TopModel.

--------------

If only it was for CBBE TBBP.  

:rolleyes: you got it my friend hhhh, i hope you enjoy.

Yep, it's awesome.  If you're struggling for other outfits to play about with, the chef one is pretty cool.  Psiijic could also use some love.

Thanks again for the CBBE-TBBP conversions.

I love models on A.Avenicci and the blond girl that standing next to her. Since I'm fucking A.A. all the time, this dress on her will increase my visits to her. :) Thank you for great mini skirt models.

:lol:  :lol:  hey take it easy dude  ;) the blond standing next to A.Avencci is my char and she is a vampire lord don't mess with her haha, just kidding....By the way i've fixed the neck seam on CBBE if you ever use that version don't forget to download the new CBBE file.

Thanks again for your great comment i really like it  :lol:  :lol:

Which version of the Tiwa's mod does this correspond to? He seems to be on a roll recently and is up to version 8 on the Nexus.

his version before he come back with new update, in this version you will find the: barkeeper, blacksmith, farmclothes01, farmclothes03, farmclothes04, fineclothes01 and the prisonerRags. 

i plan to convert the latest clothes made by Tiwa but first i have to fix TBD, ADEC and add support for UNPC.

• 2 weeks later...

what heels are those a woman in the back wearing in the picture with tombstones?

These are from demonica mod by Krista, my god she is a very talented modder i converted some of her clothes and armors for personal use.

Can you sjare the heels? and the cloths you converted if for cbbe?

is Demonica 4k a new version of lady body or something different from lady body. And do you have the link to that body mod and its outfits?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...