LoversBitch walkthrough

No, I'm not writing a walkthrough.

I'm doing an opposite, asking for one...

After rescuing Maera and learning how to invite canines, I don't know what next. She said something when I completed the inviting quest but since I don't have the mod that makes convo responses stay for longer, I couldn't read it all. So what next? And how exactly do I start "Trapped in Oblivion"?

No' date=' I'm not writing a walkthrough.

After rescuing Maera and learning how to invite canines, I don't know what next. She said something when I completed the inviting quest but since I don't have the mod that makes convo responses stay for longer, I couldn't read it all. So what next? And how exactly do I start "Trapped in Oblivion"?

[/quote']

The "trapped in oblivion" quest is started automatically while travelling near the ruins of Kvatch. You will get a questlog update saying "I can hear the buzzing of a oblivion gate nearby" or something similiar.

After completing the invitation quest, you are supposed to let 10 different canines mount you(While being in the "mount-me" pose). Once this is done, you will get a quest update saying that you should return to Maera.

After this you will get a quest saying that you will "entertain" a party in Leyawiin. And that is as far as Loversbitch go at the moment. Once the "Entertainment" quest is completed, there is no more quest content.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

It's koo, just something simple to try I was going to start the quest myself in a moment although my room mates are awake so it is embarrassing :blush: Give it a shot if the doggies will let you out of their sight for more then two seconds lol

• 3 months later...

seeing this thread.

i can't manage to find this maera.

everywhere in the net everyone's saying to save her...

but where? xD

so i stuck at the point when rena tells me to visit maera

help's appreciated

Did you buy the book from Reyna? If not buy it and then ask her about Maera again. After you do this the door should be unlocked! Hope this helps you.

So far I've

1.trained in the kenel

2.bought the 2 dogs and got the blood hound

3.saved maera and learnd to invite

4.found the gate got used and loved it! really sad its gone

found hell hound and escaped.

5.mounted 10 times through invite

6.went to party got humped

anything eles to do asided from training my pups to imortality?

hmm... got a little problem here...

was at the shop, read the books, was in the kennel a little... saved Maera, without harming or getting raped by any of the wolves... now I am in Maeras basement, she tells me to strip and get on all fours... stripping goes automatically though I am just put to normal walking... so far no problem...

then I get told to walk to her dog... okay... he is there... but invisible...

real problem is, once I am mounted I seem not to be able to proceed with things... the mounting just keeps going on and on... he never finishes off nor do I have any chance other then watch

tried to use "jump" for manual progression, but well... I sometimes seem to manage getting one step further but am stuck again there...

anyone got a clue on what to do?

or is this part just... reaaaaaaaaaaaaly long?

also seem to have it bugged somehow... that clanfear in the oblivion plane isn't much more then a headplate of a clanfear... my character is standing instead of being chained and the actual rape animation isn't playing... so I might have really gotten some complications there

turned off pretty much anything regarding lovers expect what was needed and a lot of other mods, still got the same thing... also the hellhound infront of the chest acts just the same as Maeras dog... expect that he's a could of flames... (same with the fire astronarch up in the tower...)

I can't help with the invisi-dogs (You DO have lover's creatures installed? I think I had this problem before, but I'm not sure what caused it...).

I also had trouble with Clannfears and Daedroths. What I had to do to fix them was delete data/meshes/creatures/clannfeararmor.nif, and rename (the vanilla) clannfear.nif to clannfeararmor.nif. Same with Deadroths. I lost the penises, but it works.

The first time I installed creatures, I had infinite penis heads for Daedroths and Clannfears (which SUCKS after entering an Oblivion gate... ), then I installed something else (maybe the old Slave Trader...) and ended up with disembodied Clannfear/Daedroth heads.

Renaming the original meshes to have "armor" appended to the end of thir filenames "fixed" it.

I have an ATI 4650HD - which could be the problem...

Edit: As for the LB Oblivion plain - I ALWAYS crashed when entering it (and I cried about it here, too) until I started a new character. Then it worked fine.

yup, lovers creatures is up, gonna try to overinstall the latest version I can find on here, just in case

did you have the animations playing all fine in the oblivion plane? been actually chained down and everything?

also, did you get Maeras dog and the hellhound infront of the chest to ever finish?

btw, I think the Creatures_SexualOrgans might be the problem, I might have taken a wrong version... if there is a right one to take at all...

edit: well, wasn't the organs... got myself the latest lovers creatures and overinstalled the new animations project again afterwards... still the absolutely same problem

oh and while I'm at it... any idea what revision of the whole thing is used in the package here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8375

or how to check which one I have?

big edit(not in text size though xD):

before I totally go on without mentioning... really love the idea on loversbitch! awesome work there

surprisingly never had more then one head...

I just lack animations to be played and meshes it seems...

got that "missing mesh" sign quite a bit... or have different creatures just invisible (like Maeras german sheppard) or partly invisible (like the clanfear)

okay, sorry for doublepost but it's an update AND a new question

update first: I got it fixed, just some mods not installed probably.

Trapped in oblivion... absolutely awesome!

Maeras dog (when doing the training quest) and the hellhound infront of the chest still never get to finish though... will just have to leave out anything that comes afterwards =(

Question now:

Any chance to get one of those collars (the one Maera for example is wearing) ?

I got a leather collar through a mod, the collars from LoversBitch are just waaaaay better

okay' date=' sorry for doublepost but it's an update AND a new question

update first: I got it fixed, just some mods not installed probably.

Trapped in oblivion... absolutely awesome!

Maeras dog (when doing the training quest) and the hellhound infront of the chest still never get to finish though... will just have to leave out anything that comes afterwards =(

Question now:

Any chance to get one of those collars (the one Maera for example is wearing) ?

I got a leather collar through a mod, the collars from LoversBitch are just waaaaay better

[/quote']

there is a mod called bitch collar here on LL i think. ( its been awhile though since i played ) once installed and you get arrested for something.. the prison irons you can keep are the new collar and shackles. they look very cool. But as far as the gold dog bone bitch tag one in LB I never found any I could get :(

No' date=' I'm not writing a walkthrough.

[/quote']

The "trapped in oblivion" quest is started automatically while travelling near the ruins of Kvatch. You will get a questlog update saying "I can hear the buzzing of a oblivion gate nearby" or something similiar.

After completing the invitation quest, you are supposed to let 10 different canines mount you(While being in the "mount-me" pose). Once this is done, you will get a quest update saying that you should return to Maera.

After this you will get a quest saying that you will "entertain" a party in Leyawiin. And that is as far as Loversbitch go at the moment. Once the "Entertainment" quest is completed, there is no more quest content.

Hail!

This "makes-dialogs-stay-longer" mod is called Universal Silent Voice by Ely, for OBSE Pluggy. It's IMHO AFAIC a must have, and you might want to get a hold of it ASAP^^.

Take care and have fun,

Lud.