[Request] Native american outfits for women.

Resident999

I've been looking and have been unable to find any mods with native American indian outfits.

I'm looking for anything skimpy to even not so skimpy. Examples as follows.

iX6pymCd0z5fi.jpg

iMr9Dl8C4aAZL.jpg

i0cY0k5znsCbh.jpg

iK6tnFeRiticL.jpg

iPx6013hh7gbu.png

izz9puK5CmH08.jpg

So has anyone made any mods like this, knows of any or would like to make one? I use the UNP/UNPB Body.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has anything. :)

And if I posted this in the wrong place, sorry.

i'm on the way but i made it for my Body,its a modified unp body,

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55156/?

i release it when it's done .)

840215b5f9.jpg

My jaw just hit the floor. I SOOOOOOOOO want that. You said modified unp body? I use as I mentioned UNPB but I never put the weight slider past 50% so unp body armors don't have issues like flattened breasts. So you think that would work with my set up?

Also, if you need a tester and screenshots. I'm your man. Sign me up.

slowly m8 ^^

i  make a few meshups for this body and this is only a part of them.Next step is to sort it out and i must learn to work with the CK.

And yes it fits each unp based body but u have than my bodyshape with stronger Thights and calfs.

Look at the link i posted above.

here u can see the different legs,

oh that looks really nice. :) I am however content with the look I have at the moment for the body mod combination I have.

And don't rush, I can wait. :P

here u can see the different legs,

Hm. I was worried when you said "unp based" but that's actually not too different from UNP standard.

Count me interested in your outfits/mashups. Just one question - how big are the breasts at 100% weight slider? I mean, is it closer to UNP Standard or UNPB? Hoping for Standard...

on this pic my sliders are at 100%

Oh that looks really nice but I have no idea how to convert it to unp.

you dont must convert them,just equip and turn the wightslider in racemenu down .)

I don't use racemenu although I could use the console command version but that seems like a lot of work, constantly adjusting my character's weight for one piece of armor. I wonder who's leg I gotta hump around here to get a unpb slider compatible conversion lol

Someone needs to do this for Sevenbase Bombshell too ;)

but not me,i dont like 7b :P

Awww. :(

I would do it myself but I don't know how :-P

I'm in the same boat. I've watched videos on how to convert armor and such but man it might as well have been in another language lol

Haha, I thought I am the only one ^^ :lol:

I'm working on something, but I don't know if it fits quite in the Native American style, judge for yourself:

http://tes5stuff.blogspot.pt/2014/08/tribal-warrior.html

If you are willing to wait, I can give it a try convert that Cherokee to Skyrim - 7Base - after my vacations. Those links work?

I would greatly appreciate it if you were to attempt the Cherokee convert that you did a unpb version. no tbbe or hdt, just plain old unpb.

And I like that tribal outfit your working on. I see how the main piece and the boots would work well. maybe not the bracers so much but, that's what armor meshup is for. Also, would greatly appreciate a unpb version :)

And rangedphoenix. Yeah I don't know about strings and all that either. obviously if I did I'd attempt it myself. :) But any thing you attempt to try out I would also appreciate it.

Archived