Loli characters

• 1 month later...

I have a few child characters I made using RCOTS with custom body/skeleton.

I still don't know how to use the body slide to play around with body proportions

outside the RaceMenu or convert outfits. So I try to fit proper body/outfits to get results.

This Sile, my latest Nord girl character. I have a specific age range for her in mind so

you tell me you thoughts.  I think she is the best char. I made to date!

post-566784-0-08022100-1429576071_thumb.jpgpost-566784-0-78900700-1429576071_thumb.jpgpost-566784-0-63104900-1429576072_thumb.jpgpost-566784-0-63568600-1429576073_thumb.jpg

This one is a bit older, but I still like how she came out. Got a lot of cool feedback on Instagram for her.

post-566784-0-25448500-1429576144_thumb.png

post-566784-0-14756600-1429576589_thumb.jpgpost-566784-0-29155200-1429576590_thumb.jpgpost-566784-0-68446300-1429576590_thumb.jpg

And this was the first child I ever created. She was my first experiment and I was leaning more toward the middle

to late teens look, so she's supposed to look 15-16.

post-566784-0-65118100-1429576627_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

SHIT GOD WORK

attachicon.gifUntitled3.png

is that perhaps littlegirl race with girl of innocence and asian dollface?

was trying to find/make something close to it (i like asian lolis) but no luck ....

i am having trouble with littlegirl race . when i install it , my character looks like an old woman

DAMN IM SUCKS

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

U CAN SEE BY HER HAND THAT HOW-OLD.NET SEE THROUGH LIES !!

attachicon.gifUntitled2.png

SHIT GOD WORK

attachicon.gifUntitled3.png

The biggest difference between the two is the nose and eyes. The nose is less pronounced so the bridge and sellion are more flush with the face. The eyes are set wider and a bit lower than a normal adults. The mouth and hairs can make a difference as well.

This is my current character:

post-101267-0-50218600-1436297957_thumb.jpgpost-101267-0-12109000-1436297958_thumb.jpg

Face was done in ECE using only the sliders, no vertex edit (I am horrible with it).

Body is a custom CBBE body made in bodyslide that goes from near loli (small breasts, wider waist, slimmer hips, legs arms and shoulders) to standard CBBE plus a bit on the breasts.

Body for clothing is the same as above but with slightly larger breasts as many turn concave with the same one as the body. In the end it matches the Fox armors fairly well in size and proportion.

The skin is Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE v 7.7, anything else is eyes, brows or hairs, no additional textures.

She is a Breton by the way, no custom race.

post-101267-0-15805100-1436299272_thumb.jpg

post-101267-0-71956800-1436299273_thumb.jpg

post-202301-0-40772800-1436368971_thumb.png i got this result from a cocktail mix of mods and finally ending up loading nords presets and changing the nose eyes and lip sizes (with adorable face fair skin and girl of innocence and asian doll face and whatnot basically i have no idea why i got this result)

anyway, can't get rid of white skin which came from having oily texture on original char's preset and not knowing how to remove it since it was manually installed

attachicon.gifscreenshot2.png i got this result from a cocktail mix of mods and finally ending up loading nords presets and changing the nose eyes and lip sizes (with adorable face fair skin and girl of innocence and asian doll face and whatnot basically i have no idea why i got this result)

anyway, can't get rid of white skin which came from having oily texture on original char's preset and not knowing how to remove it since it was manually installed

Actually if you are talking about the body .. to me.. that doesn't look like "white skin" that looks like "purple" mesh.. which i thought meant you are missing textures?

attachicon.gifscreenshot2.png i got this result from a cocktail mix of mods and finally ending up loading nords presets and changing the nose eyes and lip sizes (with adorable face fair skin and girl of innocence and asian doll face and whatnot basically i have no idea why i got this result)

Actually if you are talking about the body .. to me.. that doesn't look like "white skin" that looks like "purple" mesh.. which i thought meant you are missing textures?

i had a character with unp body with some oily skin and fair skin and i loaded presets onto teen monli

so my guess is it is purple because oily skin wasn't meant for monli body (i would be getting same purple-ish color if i tried it on skykids monli but not on zixaphir's grey race)

i had a character with unp body with some oily skin and fair skin and i loaded presets onto teen monli

so my guess is it is purple because oily skin wasn't meant for monli body (i would be getting same purple-ish color if i tried it on skykids monli but not on zixaphir's grey race)

What i suspect is you "loaded up" an "_s" texture (which is what your "oily skin" thingie is.. without actually moving or "loading up" a real skin texture. Textures in Skyrim usually have files like this:

randomtexture.dds = basic texture file, so the file that actually "looks" like a texture as people generally think of textures

randomtexture_s.dds = NO basic texture but a "shine/specular" map thingie that adds shiny-ness oily-ness etc /to/ the "basic texture"

randomtexture_msn.dds = again NO basic texture but a normal/'bump' map type thingie that adds to the "base texture"

randomtexture_sk.dds = again NO basic texture, but a light map for subsurface scattering

Anyway... i think you moved ONLY a "_s.dds" texture to your "teen monli" folder.. so you are seeing the oily-shine applied to a "Nothing texture (which in skyrim shows up as purple/pale purple/pale blue/almost white texture appearance - depending on how your eye sees colour)", because you did not move a "basic texture" (no "_s" or "_msn" or "_sk" at the end).

Anyway you need to move an actual real texture into your monli directory too. Or use whatever real texture comes with teen monli. i'm pretty sure teen monli uses UNP textures so your "oily skin" specular map-mod should work fine with monli. You just need an actual "basic" texture along with it.

That purple texture is usually caused by a missing overlay. The preset was looking for a certain overlay that you didn't have, and so when it loaded, it loads in a purple texture in place of the missing overlay. All you have to do is go into your overlays tab and remove any overlays that are in the purple area. Then reapply.

That purple texture is usually caused by a missing overlay. The preset was looking for a certain overlay that you didn't have, and so when it loaded, it loads in a purple texture in place of the missing overlay. All you have to do is go into your overlays tab and remove any overlays that are in the purple area. Then reapply.

umm, overlay tab? where is that? in MO? sorry but still a noob with mods ^^;;

Missing overlay?

i guess assuming the overlay went over the whole character's body?? But seems like an entire missing "femalebody_1.dds" texture to me.

because the purple-light purple-light blue-white "missing texture" problem can happen to non-characters.

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/5036-how-to-fix-ice-covered-trees/

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/683994-furniture-turned-purple/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12225-purple-body-textures-no-texture-mods-installed/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/620700960932653182/

http://www.birrabrothers.com/drac/index.php?dsps=210

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1974034-charaters-body-textures-missing/

Anyway... assuming you used Monli Teen from here as your race.. it does NOT come with textures by default. You have to do a whole different download for the textures as it says in the main post:

So assuming you went straight to the download page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/241-update-2014-july-06-teen-monli-race/

You would easily miss actually installing the proper skin textures for Teen Monli.

umm, overlay tab? where is that? in MO? sorry but still a noob with mods ^^;;

The Overlay tab is in RaceMenu, when you are editing your character. At the top, you have things like Head, Mouth, Brow, Eyes, etc. Keep going over till you get to Body Paint. Those are body overlays. See if there is any on your character, and if so, remove them by changing the texture to default, or alternatively, changing the alpha color on the overlay to the far left so it is invisible.

@Dinosaurus

Overlays can cause that issue, not just missing body textures. For instance, if you were using CBBE with CBBE overlays, and then you decided to switch to UNP with UNP overlays, you would get the purple texture glitch. Cause the overlay system is looking for the CBBE overlays, not the UNP versions. A good example of this is the RaceMenu Overlay Compilation. While there is two different version for CBBE and UNP, if you switch them out while you have overlays equipped (say the CBBE ones and you switched for UNP ones), you will end up with a purple body texture until you "reassign" the same overlay.

This happens mostly when you load a preset that you don't have the proper overlays for. Because RaceMenu is looking for that overlay when you load the preset, and since it is not there, it places a purple texture (missing texture type deal) in it's place. It is as simple as going into the overlay tab and removing the overlay to fix the issue.

@Dinosaurus

Overlays can cause that issue, not just missing body textures. For instance, if you were using CBBE with CBBE overlays, and then you decided to switch to UNP with UNP overlays, you would get the purple texture glitch. Cause the overlay system is looking for the CBBE overlays, not the UNP versions. A good example of this is the RaceMenu Overlay Compilation. While there is two different version for CBBE and UNP, if you switch them out while you have overlays equipped (say the CBBE ones and you switched for UNP ones), you will end up with a purple body texture until you "reassign" the same overlay.

This happens mostly when you load a preset that you don't have the proper overlays for. Because RaceMenu is looking for that overlay when you load the preset, and since it is not there, it places a purple texture (missing texture type deal) in it's place. It is as simple as going into the overlay tab and removing the overlay to fix the issue.

Hey, thanks for that info, i never heard of such a thing, so it's good to know.

Hopefully it's so simple for seth666 to fix ^.^

actually it seemed to be missing textures

but i actually installed teen monli and lilmonli unp pack just using modorganizer although i didnt know you had to manually overwrite (even though installed asked for options i wanted) anyway, so i did a manual overwrite on a texture i wanted but didn't change to it.

ever since then when i try to load my nord's preset with monli i keep getting this older and larger monli looking thing which i don't really like (but without the tan texture i chose)

when installing monli textures do i need several of them or just pick 1?

oh and also when loading the presets in monli sometimes only 2 of several hepsy hairs are showing up (using SK, oblivion, tera and hepsy hairs)

Missing overlay?

i guess assuming the overlay went over the whole character's body?? But seems like an entire missing "femalebody_1.dds" texture to me.

because the purple-light purple-light blue-white "missing texture" problem can happen to non-characters.

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/5036-how-to-fix-ice-covered-trees/

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/683994-furniture-turned-purple/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12225-purple-body-textures-no-texture-mods-installed/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/620700960932653182/

http://www.birrabrothers.com/drac/index.php?dsps=210

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1974034-charaters-body-textures-missing/

Anyway... assuming you used Monli Teen from here as your race.. it does NOT come with textures by default. You have to do a whole different download for the textures as it says in the main post:

So assuming you went straight to the download page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/241-update-2014-july-06-teen-monli-race/

You would easily miss actually installing the proper skin textures for Teen Monli.

The teen monli does come with default textures for each body option available with the main package.  The texture packs are compilations of different textures I handpicked to use with the race back when they were 'smaller'.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys, how do you make these characters, is there a ''loli mod''?

There are some loli mods out there, but majority in this thread is just normal races, some good skin textures (adorable face/fair skin) and a lot of time in racemenu :b