UNPB body with HDT?

astor

There is an UNPB body with HDT, but it won't work with XPMSE 2.06

Thanks for the reply.  So, to use the upgraded skeleton with HDT, i have to move to CBBE?  Sorry if i seem dense, i've just learned that with modding, the obvious approach isn't always the correct one. 

Umm.. are you sure, GrimReaper?

If Groovtama didn't change something then bodyslide unp 0.5 with it's HDT preset should still work. And the belly "distortion" did work as well and I'm sure using the 2.06 skeleton while testing Beeing Female.

Well, blabba's HDT bodies don't work with xpmse version 2.0+. Idk if stuffed bunny updated his unp bodyslide to work with the newest versions of xpmse.

Thanks for the reply.  So, to use the upgraded skeleton with HDT, i have to move to CBBE?  Sorry if i seem dense, i've just learned that with modding, the obvious approach isn't always the correct one. 

You could use a TBBP body. Those work with the newer versions of the xpmse skeleton.

Maybe I'm totally dumb, but I've tested xp32/Groov's 0.05 skeleton and citrus 3 weeks ago. I'm too tied to have a test run again, but I think everything worked. What exactly "don't work"?

Citrus is another story as far as I know. It's neither UNP nor CBBE, it's a whole new body. And it's made by blabba who seems to be knowing what he is doing.

The new skeleton removed a few bones and repositioned/scaled some others I think because xp32's skeleton had a few issues in that regard. Not sure though - But you will get crushed or stretched boobs and butts with the new skelly and the old HDT bodies.

Hm.. okay, don't really remember my CITRUS test anymore, but I haven't been interested in a "beta on hold"-mod anyway.

At least bodyslide unps' 0.5 HDT preset worked with the newest skeleton in the last two weeks.

wait.... so using BodySlide UNP, I can make a normal-sized UNPB body with a belly node?

I've been using the CT77 body and Im very happy with the shape I've made. AND the belly scales nicely. When inflated you get a "beach ball" belly kinda low rather than the big inflated slab I see on pretty much every UNP body I've tried.

So, i decided to look into bodyslide again. The last time i bothered with it was right after it's initial release, and damn, it's come a long way. Much easier to muck around with now.  Outfit studio on the other hand... yeah, that's just not gonna happen i think.  I can't seem to get it to do much of anything.  And if i can't get armor to go with the body i've made, then i don't really see the point to any of it.  :P

Well, to make things clear, there's Bodyslide (cbbe), Bodyslide2 (cbbe) and Bodyslide UNP.

In the linked unp thread there's an unp/b v0.5 preview which can also be copied into the Bodyslide2 folders, then it's even possible creating your own sliders.

With unp/b v0.5 preview you can mix the most popular unp bodies (unp, unpb, 7base, unpc, skinny, TopModel),

using it's HDT Sliderset will give you everything you currently need (breast and belly scaling for pregnancy and similar effects, if edited and using the right HDT Physics presets breast collisions and the distortions with SoS).

Archived