Help with general mod trouble

Hello,

After half a year not touching Skyrim, I decided to reinstall completely to avoid problems. Funny enough, now nothing is working. I completely reinstalled from ground zero, following all install instructions carefully, and hopefully having not forgotten any dependency. As my game was having trouble starting, I stopped trying to arrange load order by hand, and left it up to Mod Organizer through LOOT. Mod Organizer seems to have done a good job, as the game starts fine and I can play.

Still, something is amiss. Although all Sexlab mods seem to load fine, I have them all correctly in MCM, and I can initialize them all and change settings correctly, most of them seem to be failing. From my mod list below, the only one that actually seems to do anything is Apropos, and the rest do not even appear to log anything. Animations work, I get cum effects, and devices are applied, but that's about it. SD doesn't seem to recognize bleedout, Dangerously Naked doesn't do nothing, and so on...

The only mod that actually warns about a problem is Deviously Helpless, which states on load that the save is corrupt and I need to reinstall through clean save. I did so and started a new character several times, but the message persists. I'm not sure though if it's a false alarm or not, as I haven't been in a situation to test yet.

I fear I might have a load order problem or conflicting mods. Maybe someone can detect a problem with the follwing load order?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
daymoyl.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
DD_restrained.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
LoversVictim.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
degradation.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Apropos.esp
Drink Eat Sleep.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
SexLabConsequences.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
Place2Sleep.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Populated Skyrim Civil War Patrols.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SWT1.2.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SkyUI.esp
Sleep Anywhere.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Thanks in advanced for any help!

Hello and thank you both. I did run Tes5Edit, but it didn't find anything. I ended running LOOT outside MO, and it seems like it did a better job, although I still experience some problems that I can only relate to load order. I still have that error with Deviusly Helpless, but I'll ask that on their thread.

This is the load order as of now, with only minor changes. If anybody sees something wrong with this, I'll be very thankful for any hints!

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
daymoyl.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
DD_restrained.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
LoversVictim.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
degradation.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Apropos.esp
Drink Eat Sleep.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
SexLabConsequences.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
Place2Sleep.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Populated Skyrim Civil War Patrols.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SWT1.2.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SkyUI.esp
Sleep Anywhere.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

If you think it's a load order problem, than run LOOT/BOSS, there is zero reason not to. 

Though it is entirely unlikely be a load order problem. SexLab, at least on the framework level, is entirely un-reliant on the load order. But looking at your load order you should REALLY have the unofficial patches installed.

If you can play the game after the warning you describe, then it's probably a script issue, not a load order issue. In which case you should consider using a papyrus save cleaning tool such as Papyrus Scalpel.

Thanks Ashal,

I actually installed the unofficial patch last time. I didn't know about Papyrus Scalpel, I will try it out. Although I doubt it's a script conflict, as my game is a fresh install, as well as all the mods, and I'm always starting new saves. I'm going to try to resolve the Deviously Helpless issue before looking deeper, in case that it might be my main problem, or it points me to a mayor one...

Archived