Sex animations.

I just wanted to tell all of you

I just relased Fore's New Idles in Skyrim.

What it basically does: it adds 400 new animation slots to the behavior files. And as a prove of concept, I have added a small plugin with 2 spells which allows you to cast at any NPC in the game. S/he will then perform the animation of your choice. Per default I use 5 standard and 5 Umpa dance animations (wouldn't like to add Lydia in the release);). But the user can simply overwrite these files with the animation of his liking.

I intend to increase the number to 50 in a few days.

One little restriction. THe spells don't work well on moving NPCs. My CK skills are not that far that I can make a guard script, which makes those NPCs stand still.

Downloading now.

Just to avoid misunderstanding:

Licensing/Legal

You are NOT ALLOWED to upload contents of this mod TO ANY OTHER SITE.

On SKYRIMNEXUS.com you have to ask me before you use any part of the "FNIS Behavior Files"

(simply because I want to prevent that people will modify withouth knowing what they do).

Whti the "FNIS Idle Spells" you can do whatever you want.

I also like to be informed which mods are including my work.

So' date=' is the intention that we all make FNIS a dependency of our mods and get users to manage their own animation files? I don't mean that to sound critical, I just want to make sure I understand the intended usage.

Off to test ...

[edit']

Seems to work. First thoughts:

It didn't seem to work on males. Maybe I didn't get so far as the Umpa animations. I did get a girl rubbing her arms against the cold, and another one where she lay down with legs apart. I didn't try very many variations, largely because a bandit saw me at that point and I had to bail.

We're going to need a way to loop these. The lie down with legs apart anim has the target getting to her feet and then lying down again.

Still to try: adding my own animations; setting up my own idles using Papyrus

I don't believe I've mentioned it so far but: fantastic work, fore! Well done sir!

Downloading now.

Just to avoid misunderstanding:

Licensing/Legal

You are NOT ALLOWED to upload contents of this mod TO ANY OTHER SITE.

On SKYRIMNEXUS.com you have to ask me before you use any part of the "FNIS Behavior Files"

(simply because I want to prevent that people will modify withouth knowing what they do).

Whti the "FNIS Idle Spells" you can do whatever you want.

I also like to be informed which mods are including my work.

So' date=' is the intention that we all make FNIS a dependency of our mods and get users to manage their own animation files? I don't mean that to sound critical, I just want to make sure I understand the intended usage.

Off to test ...

[/quote']

What's so bad about that? I don't want anyone else UPload it somewhere else. I could. But why? Isn't a link to nexus as good as anywhere else? You don't need a mirror here on LL, do you?

And you guys here are not my taget. I thinking more abot this WS ... ;)

What's so bad about that? I don't want anyone else UPload it somewhere else. I could. But why? Isn't a link to nexus as good as anywhere else? You don't need a mirror here on LL' date=' do you?

And you guys here are not my taget. I thinking more abot this WS ... ;)

[/quote']

Didn't mean to suggest that there was anything wrong in it. I just wanted to make sure I used it as you intended it to be used :)

And yeah, I thought you probably didn't mean us, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to presume, so I asked.

Did I do wrong?

tested it an it work!

Well slapped to anim to test it instead of the 01and 02 and they work![/align],most of the time,but that may be a priority order problems here and you need to wait until the N.P.C. is just standing,no moving

But those of Fore work 100% of the time

Just asking myself a question here:

How does it work with position needing two peoples,like hugs,hands shake or fuck?items interraction should be handle by the itmes "sending the pose" I think?through a script

I know I may go a little quickly there

First off, apologies if I sounded negative last night. I plead a combination of tiredness and excitement at having a new toy to play with.

That said, and having slept on things a little, I think we're going to need better names for the animations.

Consider: if two people (Andy and Bob, say) work on a mod with unique idles and they both choose slots 51 - 60 for their idles. Then they release. As it stands, the user (Charlie in this case) has the responsibility to rename the files so they don't conflict. So let's assume the user already has a mod installed that uses the first 10 slots. So Andy's idles go in 61-70 and Bob's into 71-80. The trouble is the esps are all coded up to use zFNISc051 to zFNISc060, so Andy and Bob's mods used Charlie's pre-existing idles. Probably with hilarious results.

The only fix for this is if Charlie (not himself a modder) goes into the CK and changes the idle codes used by the new mods. And if things get really complicated and Charlie gets confused, he may need to crack open the animation files and see which one does what, since we've now lost the filename information about the contents of the files.

That's going to descend into chaos very quickly, I fear. We can mitigate the problem with a central maintainer for the idles, but the way some modders kick against any central authority, that's not going to solve the problem entirely.

I think we're going to need prideslayer's approach and generate this sucker with a tool. That way, hopefully, we can have variant setups and named animation files and idle names.

Sorry to keep poking holes, fore. I think it's marvellous what you've achieved here. I'm just trying to think how this is going to work in practice.

generate this sucker with a tool

You mean a tool that would dynamically add anim slot with their own custom name?

It would be great, i'd love to see the "NakayoshiMODs" be ported to skyrim :)

I made an extensive use of the princess carry spell: npc's can be annoying sometime and throwing them from a cliff is a lot of fun

tested it an it work!

Well slapped to anim to test it instead of the 01and 02 and they work![/align]' date='most of the time,but that may be a priority order problems here and you need to wait until the N.P.C. is just standing,no moving

But those of Fore work 100% of the time

Just asking myself a question here:

How does it work with position needing two peoples,like hugs,hands shake or fuck?items interraction should be handle by the itmes "sending the pose" I think?through a script

I know I may go a little quickly there

[/quote']

The dirty way is to set position and rotation of both characters, and fire both idles. That's the way AP is doing. Although I'm wondering if this really can work. Because in Oblivion you had all kind of trouble doing it this way because of the collision objects being part of the skeletons. Maybe Josh was able to switch this off with his pseudo-races. I don't know, it's not what I'm after.

What I'm interested in is the "right" way. And in Skyrim these are paired animations. There you use a paired skeleton, where the root node of the partner skeleton is included. Some people at Beth's forum are working on that, but it seems hard right now due to missing support by hkxcmd. So I have this on my list for later. So many things to do right now.

First off' date=' apologies if I sounded negative last night.

[/quote']

No need to apolozize, at all. I just did explain why I wrote what I wrote.;)

I think we're going to need prideslayer's approach and generate this sucker with a tool. That way' date=' hopefully, we can have variant setups and named animation files and idle names.

[/quote']

Here comes the "wrapper" I was always talking about. The way it should be handled is that instead of directly calling PlayIdle(AnimObject) you should call a PlayIdle2(,), and PlayIdle2 will then make the final PlayIdle() call. All what's needed is this "tool" which has made some installation dependant index tables, based on the mods installed, and the ini files provided for these tools.

Here comes the "wrapper" I was always talking about. The way it should be handled is that instead of directly calling PlayIdle(AnimObject) you should call a PlayIdle2(' date='), and PlayIdle2 will then make the final PlayIdle() call. All what's needed is this "tool" which has made some installation dependant index tables, based on the mods installed, and the ini files provided for these tools.

[/quote']

There's a bit more of the package still in development? Fair enough then

I haven't got to Skyrim yet, but from reading this wondeing it someone should start now with some sort of SCR ESM that does nothing but hold Community animations sorted by whatever means necessary, male/female, body shape bouncing boobs/butt etc and then all the different techniques to try this just call from that. At least there would be less chaos at that end :)

You need a standard naming convention too to keep some sanity :)

Hi Guys,

i have a new small question and i hope you can help me :)

ive searched the autodesk helpsite and the nexuswiki, but there is only discribted how to add new animations.

on the autodeskhelpsite ive found some information how to shrink bones, but it doesnt help.

Example:

46de83-1330790066.jpg

the NPC / NPC COM [COM] - Bone shows the game where the mesh hits the ground.

but i cant edit it. scale the bone and the whole skeleton got scaled.

reduce length -> nothing happens.

so with the alignment to the old NPC Bone my NPC sits 1m over the ground :/

i have to reduce the length anyhow.

any hints, helpful ideas?

i'd like to know how the guys from 'Lydia XXX' managed that

regards

Hi Guys' date='

i have a new small question and i hope you can help me :)

ive searched the autodesk helpsite and the nexuswiki, but there is only discribted how to add new animations.

on the autodeskhelpsite ive found some information how to shrink bones, but it doesnt help.

Example:

the NPC / NPC COM [COM'] - Bone shows the game where the mesh hits the ground.

but i cant edit it. scale the bone and the whole skeleton got scaled.

reduce length -> nothing happens.

so with the alignment to the old NPC Bone my NPC sits 1m over the ground :/

i have to reduce the length anyhow.

any hints, helpful ideas?

i'd like to know how the guys from 'Lydia XXX' managed that

regards

Might be the niflib import problem. How did you get the skeleton? Did you start with an existing setup, or did you import the skeleton? Because if you import, many bones get screwed in skew and scale. So you have to open the bone tools, and for EVERY bone where the scal is not 1.0, you have to press the buttons for reset skew and reset scale.

Might be the niflib import problem. How did you get the skeleton? Did you start with an existing setup' date=' or did you import the skeleton? Because if you import, many bones get screwed in skew and scale. So you have to open the bone tools, and for EVERY bone where the scal is not 1.0, you have to press the buttons for reset skew and reset scale.

[/quote']

yes i importet it with the plugin for nif files in 3ds max. didnt expect problems, because the rest works fine this way ^^

i go and check niflib - still i dont have an idea what this does :)

thanks fore.

[EDIT]

i dont understand that niflib ^^

side information:

i follow step by step this tutorial from nexuswiki:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Working_with_animations_in_Skyrim

Animations_skyrim_5.png

in the "left view" you can see what i mean, the NPC bone connected to the origin

so thats how it should be and this is for an example mine <.<

93dc94-1330899672.png

result: kneeling in a position 50cm over the ground and i cant edit this bone :/

I haven't got to Skyrim yet' date=' but from reading this wondeing it someone should start now with some sort of SCR ESM that does nothing but hold Community animations sorted by whatever means necessary, male/female, body shape bouncing boobs/butt etc and then all the different techniques to try this just call from that. At least there would be less chaos at that end :)

[/quote']

I'm going to see if I can write a custom XML generator this week so we can make behavior files with custom idle names. I'm going to get lost in a sea of file numbers otherwise. If that works, we can probably generate an ESP that has some useful lookup tables

You need a standard naming convention too to keep some sanity :)

Sounds like a good idea. Any suggestions for a format?

i follow step by step this tutorial from nexuswiki:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Working_with_animations_in_Skyrim

result: kneeling in a position 50cm over the ground and i cant edit this bone :/

I'm pretty new to 3DS myself. So don't expect wonders.

About the tutorial. I don't know why exporting is made so complicated. Maybe the reason is that he uses 3DS 21012, and Skyrim was built usinf 2010. Unfortunately the Wiki doesn't tell. You should ask Jimhsu to clarify. I'm using 3DS 2010, and I simply use the matching HCT version and it's 3DS exporter. And everything is fine in one step.

Then I don't understand why you say the model is above the ground. (Although the grid shows it's ok). If you make a kneeling position you have to make a z transformation of NPC Root (around z=-30). Have you made that, and it's still above the ground?

You need a standard naming convention too to keep some sanity

Could be something like:

Mod_author_name of the anim_additional info(optional)

mod and author being three to five letters to avoid very long name... It permit to know who did it, for which mod and what it does...

for exemple arp_rem_bitchSlap_victim

It'd mean mod="anim resource pack" author="remois" anim="bitchSlap" info="the one we hit"

As long as everyone respect that duplicates would be rare and mod author could do variation of the same anim without resorting to numbers...

I was thinking more of sex positions and role.

I mean "m_missionary.hkx" for the partner in the male role (who could be a female with a strap on, of course) and "f_missionary.hkx" for the actor in the female role (who for biological reasons probably has to be female.

Things get a bit more complex in cases both roles can potentially be taken by either gender, but I figure we can still use traditional hetero roles to define who goes where. Unless of course there are cases where anatomy requires different animation for different genders.

I mean we can say "m_blowjob" means the male role, and so it's the loop for a guy getting his dick sucked. Similarly f_blowjob would be the female doing the sucking, and (for those who like such things) would probably work just as well if it was a guy doing the sucking.

On the other hand if you have an animation of someone sucking cock and masturbating at the time, that would need to be different for male and female suckers. so we'd need f_blowjob_plus_mast_f and f_blowjob_plus_mast_m to specify an animation for a male in the female role.

Then there's the question of what to call some of these positions, and which ones are credible variations of others, and it all gets a bit complicated. Which is why I'm hoping someone has already sorted out a naming convention for lovers or sexout that we could adopt.

thanks guys for the help. i have a solution now. but a strange one.

ive tried both ideas, nothing work.

ive tried another idea: disable the NPC COM bone and never enable it again. ive tried first, disable in the end enabled gain.

but the only way it works is disbaleing the bone.

im not sure if its the direct translation, i hate my language version. sucks in many ways.

anyway if you delete the bone. the animation is broken,

if you delete it and create in the end. same result,

if you relink it in the end, the animation turns 90° to the right,

the only way is to disbale it and thats it.

many thanks to canderes and fore. :)