Nekochan ~ The Nekomimi Priestess - Healing Companion

!?! lol =o O_o i never played oblivion :3

i just made textures for it its super easy for eyes :3

They mean from the dimension of Oblivion. You know, where the daedra and demons are from?

Also, what is the exact body you are using for the char you are playing as?

I have looked inside your CBBE TBBP HDT bodies thing, but which one is it?

becomes invisible lol that sounds like a mod conflict to me, the hdt hait well that happens on anyone its the hairs not nekochan

and its the thin waist fantasy or melon  i only use Tbbp ones i dont really like the additional breast bone for hdt's

yes its the HDT hair wig that causes it, her normal hair still turns out blue so I have to give her a helmet to cover it up

hmm think i should change her outfit for my felicia armor but remove the felicia tail to keep hers

but hmm then she would have 2 set of ears =x

well i could use armor remove tail on it and give her a new set of longuer hairs insead of the felicia wig

wha u guys think?

hmm so ya her hair is still screwed up i will be fixing it later,

also i made quite a few armors since so i would change her armor i really hate the breasts on the one she has

if not you guys got any other problems with her?

this is gona be the armor for my Nekomimi Devil Transformation but hmm

post-380717-0-35060000-1411415289_thumb.jpgpost-380717-0-96612400-1411415291_thumb.jpgpost-380717-0-03467700-1411415295_thumb.jpgpost-380717-0-57094700-1411415297_thumb.jpg

Maybe if i do a light blue texture

Or well if not the last armors i need to make for my race is for my Holy form and summon so maybe ill wait for this since neko is a healer

lol if not well i could put her max Moe

post-380717-0-38109700-1411415465_thumb.jpgpost-380717-0-23944700-1411415468_thumb.jpgpost-380717-0-71500300-1411415471_thumb.jpgpost-380717-0-48901300-1411415474_thumb.jpg

Oooor i could simply Make a White And Black Version of this which is my Minou Form Armor

post-380717-0-48561500-1411415560_thumb.jpg

or i could simply keep the gloves and boots she has now and give her a Bondage Armor, that will make her semi topless though

• 2 months later...

Am i installing this wrong or something? Do i need a file for her because im sure its working right if i try to put the labeled file like the meshes and textures and everything else into the data folder my game does open but clothes within 3 seconds. If i keep all the files together and put it in the data folder as Minoumimi she does appear sort of i can see the bow and such but not her.

Please help?

just use mod manager =o or extract to data

Wait i can use mod manager on here? Can you explain how sorry new to the site i just happen to see this follower and i really like the work that was put into her.

It installs just like any other mod for MO.

Open MO, hit the top left button to manually install from where ever you downloaded the zip file to and select manual. Then right click on nekochan and select "set data directory", then right click data and select "set data directory" again. Then you should have a green "looks good" message and select OK.

just use mod manager =o or extract to data

Wait i can use mod manager on here? Can you explain how sorry new to the site i just happen to see this follower and i really like the work that was put into her.

It installs just like any other mod for MO.

Open MO, hit the top left button to manually install from where ever you downloaded the zip file to and select manual. Then right click on nekochan and select "set data directory", then right click data and select "set data directory" again. Then you should have a green "looks good" message and select OK.

I will give this a try and let you know if this works. Thanks for helping!

Ok she did appear now which is progress because before all i seen was the bow however now a new problem arises. The body and face looks very nice but her eyes and hair are not like the picture.

• 2 weeks later...