Those lyrics:

Do you

Do you really enjoy living

a life that's so hateful?

'Cause there's a hole

where your soul should be

You're losing control a bit

And it's really distasteful

and the chorus are just great when you think of some people from your past, just those lines and the chorus, lol

You know them... the ones that lied to you, betrayed you and smeared your reputation.

(even when those people are the ones that are responsible for the good changes in your life  :lol: )

And even when they know they did wrong,they cling to the lies, the wrong and their own reality, wasting energy on it, just to for the sake of it, even when it would be easier to just say "I am sorry that I wronged you. If you can forgive me, let us shake hands and move on."

PS: Yes, I haven't been around for a long time, but there is always this time of year when you remember the past :rolleyes:

Found this a while back, I've always loved Audioslave (as well as Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden), this is the "demo" of Audioslave's first album. It's not really a demo, but rough mixes of the songs, the bass, drums and rhythm guitar are identical to the finished album, just mixed differently, (the guitars are a bit lower and the bass is quite a bit higher in the mix) the guitar solos in places are quite different, the vocals in places are different too.

Oh and there's a couple rare songs here that didn't end up on any official Audioslave record. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question, that is can we post download links ?,as what I am listening to is my own version of songs and well I can't upload to youtube without video editing software and they took windows movie maker away from me. Unless someone can let me know about a free video editor as I haven't found any that I like anyway thanks, also the song is Alphabeat (DJ Madeon Remix) that I edited.