Well as of now I am using NLA and I love the lighting and outside weather.  I've tried almost every enb out there and they all have something that eventually drives me away (for NLA its becoming the lack of a more cinematic feel, and it seems to highlight neck seams way more then other enb's).  Wilds, unreal cinema, opethfeldt, project, somber, K, You name it, I used it. The problem that I see with enb's is that while they may look fantastic in some types of lighting/weather/time of day, none of them look good all the time.  To me, the perfect enb is one where you could take a screenshot at any time, place, setting, and it would look good.  Some people may have found that kind of enb, but I haven't.   

Right now i just switched to the Naturalistic ENB, which in my opinion has a good visual to performance ratio.  My only complaint is that it lacks the options for that flim grain look.  I'd mess with it myself if I had any clue what I was doing... lol  But if you dislike the cinematic film grain look, it's a good option.  I'd have to play a bit more with it to see if it'd be good for screenshots at anytime of day.  As far as my favorite enb settings, I've tried many of the popular ones such as K, Bleak/Unbleak, etc; but by far my current favorite is the Seasons of Skyrim True HDR settings, mostly because I do like the cinematic but playable look it gave my game.

Right now i just switched to the Naturalistic ENB, which in my opinion has a good visual to performance ratio.  My only complaint is that it lacks the options for that flim grain look.  I'd mess with it myself if I had any clue what I was doing... lol  But if you dislike the cinematic film grain look, it's a good option.  I'd have to play a bit more with it to see if it'd be good for screenshots at anytime of day.  As far as my favorite enb settings, I've tried many of the popular ones such as K, Bleak/Unbleak, etc; but by far my current favorite is the Seasons of Skyrim True HDR settings, mostly because I do like the cinematic but playable look it gave my game.

If you download this mod ENB Customizer by Dorian G http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17400/? you can save the default ENB settings and then play to your hearts content and if like me you have a habit of making it worse just load the customizer again and reset it to default.

Currently using Gameplay Performance ENB by Scrabbulor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53100/? myself and its pretty good as able to keep my roughly 60 FPS with it turned on, i did have to go into my skyrim.ini and alter the fgamma however (dunno why but i'd set it really high for some reason)

If you download this mod ENB Customizer by Dorian G http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17400/? you can save the default ENB settings and then play to your hearts content and if like me you have a habit of making it worse just load the customizer again and reset it to default.

Currently using Gameplay Performance ENB by Scrabbulor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53100/? myself and its pretty good as able to keep my roughly 60 FPS with it turned on, i did have to go into my skyrim.ini and alter the fgamma however (dunno why but i'd set it really high for some reason)

Thanks Pinky! I'll give the customizer a shot and see what I do with it.

snip

Thanks Pinky! I'll give the customizer a shot and see what I do with it.

Just make sure to click save settings as and then give it a name like default before you make any changes as i think the reset mod defaults only works on certain ENB's where you can use the save settings as to save the settings for any ENB

Its right down the bottom

Capture.jpg

I've tried a lot of ENB's, but I always end up back on either Grim and Somber or Somber 3 ENB :P

I"m pretty happy with Grim. I'm using the performance one and all my screenshots are with that. I did have RCRN but it was just too bright for me. Funny thing is that I was using Hialgo boost which doesn't work with Grim but my game is running better without Hialgo boost. I'm using Chill which I don't know if it's really doing anything or not. I have a GTX460 2GB card and am at 220 mods.

Well, I changed my enb...

After I posted yesterday I remembered that there was an update to Rudy enb that Used the NLA esp.  So I took a look at it and wow its good.  I loved Rudy's enb for FNV because it made the game look absolutely fantastic.  

Of course, the nighttime lighting and interior lighting is really bright...So that may become the Achilles heel of this enb for me. We shall see.  

Does anyone have any suggestions on things to try using with Pure Weather and ELFX? I've been using Vividian for some time now; and while it is beautiful - I feel like perhaps there's better to be had by now. I did try the PureVision ENB, but wasn't a big fan of it. My favorite from the past has got to be K ENB - but it didn't play nicely with weather mods, which I'm now a huge fan of. It was also quite a performance hit. (I generally have to turn DoF and AO off on every ENB to keep above 30 FPS).

did you try putting

[WEATHER]
EnableMultipleWeathers=false

to true?

most of my enbseries.ini is k enb

4580224503.jpg

6669459304.jpg

2008866302.jpg

6106966201.jpg

3084332405.jpg

replace a file with one from another enb until you get the thing you want

1910523708.jpg