Guest endgameaddiction

There isn't a specific game you are talking about so I'm going to assume you are talking about Skyrim, but I'll post the two games that I use ENBs.

Fallout 3 - The ENB of The Apocalypse and Midhrastic

Skyrim - Zoners ENB and Insomnia/Insomnia Frozen Vale

I'm a avid follower of Shrutesh's work. Sadly he hasn't updated his work in a long time, so it's forced me to use other presets for now.

If you like Vividian you should also try Serenity (which has a new version out this week), I believe prod80 collaborated with mangaclub and benhat (to some degree), both presets are excellent.

Ewi65 has an NLA version of Realvision if I remember correctly, I bet that is well done; he also has a performance friendly Minimal ENB and does a preset for FNV.

My favorite is the 8.2 version of Serenity, but that may change to the new version after I make a few ini tweaks.

There isn't a specific game you are talking about so I'm going to assume you are talking about Skyrim, but I'll post the two games that I use ENBs.

Fallout 3 - The ENB of The Apocalypse and Midhrastic

Skyrim - Zoners ENB and Insomnia/Insomnia Frozen Vale

I'm a avid follower of Shrutesh's work. Sadly he hasn't updated his work in a long time, so it's forced me to use other presets for now.

Thank-you for pointing out that I forgot to mention what game I have updated. Thanks for the suggestions I will have to check them out. I have fallout 3 but haven't played around with an ENB yet.

If you like Vividian you should also try Serenity (which has a new version out this week), I believe prod80 collaborated with mangaclub and benhat (to some degree), both presets are excellent.

Ewi65 has an NLA version of Realvision if I remember correctly, I bet that is well done; he also has a performance friendly Minimal ENB and does a preset for FNV.

My favorite is the 8.2 version of Serenity, but that may change to the new version after I make a few ini tweaks.

I was looking at this one I will have to try it out Thanks!

My favorite thing about enb's is that people use them so much they forget what vanilla skyrim looked like

I've had numerous private messages about my videos over the last few months going "What enb and mods are you using X looks cool"

Then I list my load order of Skyrim.esm and link them to the steamstore page :)

Guest endgameaddiction

BTW if you guys are looking for Insomnia ENB it's been hidden by the author and he doesn't plan to host it on Nexus anymore. He hid it recently. He's released a Insomnia - Frozen Vale. He's considering rehosting his Insomnia ENB on flickr. Info found here.

My favorites?

-RealLike ENB: Extreme performance ENB, that still looks great. Uses an older dll though, so none of the new features of ENB (they do have a newer dll version, but you lose performance with that one if you are on a weaker PC).

-Cinemascope ENB: Another performance friendly ENB, basically like it's not even there. Looks good too, though again, older dll. But works great with Dynavision and Imaginator.

-Project ENB: An old favorite, yet I didn't like the "matte" look of everything. Otherwise, it is still really nice.

-Bleak/Unbleak ENB: Unbleak is very vibrant and colorful, while Bleak is very drab and Silent Hill-ish. Though they tend to make everything rather glossy for me.

HRK ENB TWO: Used to use the original till they changed it to "two" for some reason. Still, a very nice cozy ENB. Fantasy feel, and very soft.

-Seasons of Skyrim ENB: My current ENB. I'm loving this one. Especially with CoT, ELE, and Relighting Skyrim, it looks absolutely stunning. Very fantasy like style, and well done.

I've been out of the loop for awhile though, so not sure on any newer ENBs yet. Will have to glance over them when I get a chance, to see if there is anything better out now. But those are my top picks.

Seasons of Skyrim i have, but it's not updated anymore for while now, it´s stuck at v236 still using 261 but dunno if all new featers realy working run smooth tho?

But ENB is only good if you know how to install in right LOADORDER right mods to make it realy beautiful because ENB is not only thing that shows how great SKYRIM can look like.

I use mainly 4k textures for almost everything at 2560x1440p resolution and Seasons of Skyrim still runs smooth at 45 fps avarage.

Use to have RealVision by skyrimtuner but thats not as good as Seasons of Skyrim me think.

But it comes down to prefference offcourse we all have different taste.

Here's an older post I made regarding the ENB setup to save the most FPS.

2012-05-08_00004.jpg

2013-07-04_00001.jpg

2014-01-27_00003.jpg

2013-03-26_00014.jpg

I normally disable the SSAO in my ENB because it's such a huge resource hog. There's little difference with it switched on anyway. Lowering the Bokeh DOF quality slightly also helps to boost framerates.

It's also worth mentioning that I've set the shadow quality to it's lowest, and there doesn't seem to be any noticeable difference in quality, but you do get a FPS boost too. So far with the adjustments I listed out, you can get a stable 60fps with the same quality (I run a GTX 780ti). Just a few tips that might help you optimize your ENB setup.

I've tried a lot of ENB's, but I always end up back on either Grim and Somber or Somber 3 ENB :P

Same, although I did try Megatherium (sp?). It had some flaws I think, so I need to try it again at some point. 

I tried Saraan Suum, but it was fiddly and added too much to get a less-than-Somber look.