Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

I need a better description of the issue.

Are you trying to enchant the items at an enchanter station, because at his time that is not possible.

If I have misunderstood, perhaps you could upload a photo?

Oh ah yee i tryed to enchant at the enchanter station ^^.  Can i enchant those thinks without an enchanter station. And if its possible, who can i do this :)

thx for helping me.

Are you trying to enchant the items at an enchanter station, because at his time that is not possible.

Oh ah yee i tryed to enchant at the enchanter station ^^.  Can i enchant those thinks without an enchanter station. And if its possible, who can i do this :)

thx for helping me.

The Items are already Enchanted... so no, going to an enchanter station will not help (you can not add enchantments nor can you remove/learn the current enchantments).

On the subject of the armor itself...

Gamer there is a little bit of a bulge on the inner thigh on the left and right leg of the lvl 3 pants for the 7base set (I didn't try the lvl 1 or 2 cause my characters already over lvl 30).

In the image my character is at a 100 weight and using the 7base mesh's that come default in the aradia rogue v.05 that you put up...

post-321913-0-23448500-1408758154_thumb.jpg

thx for helping me.

The Items are already Enchanted... so no, going to an enchanter station will not help (you can not add enchantments nor can you remove/learn the current enchantments).

On the subject of the armor itself...

Gamer there is a little bit of a bulge on the inner thigh on the left and right leg of the lvl 3 pants for the 7base set (I didn't try the lvl 1 or 2 cause my characters already over lvl 30).

In the image my character is at a 100 weight and using the 7base mesh's that come default in the aradia rogue v.05 that you put up...

I might have a solution for that.

I left the original body in, actually I slided that along with the outfit in my haste making it.

I need to remove that body and cloth the HDT body I provided in downloads with the chaps.  I might just reslide it.

Is that the sneak pose, I tested that before I sent it out.  Ussually that issue shows up with sneak.

I was just starting a tut on fomod writing and the phone rang, 4 hours later I realize dang my phone bill ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a weight painting issue

I'll test the base mesh I started from --->shouldn't matter, if I cut the weights and reapply them in a more current Outfit Studio, should be fine after that.

Then rather than use the .5 HDT slider,

-try out Outfit Studio 2.1 

-try out Blabba outfit studio 2.0 beta next...<---this is the one he's developing I prob should use that one its a product of what he learned with the version I slided the outfit in.

It should be fixable but its late here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I should have gone to bed I probably fixed this twice before realizing I have it in mod organizer....

I just ran the original through without adding new weights to it.  Which will be the new release version.

Photo is the SFWV

I'll put some time in on it tomorrow to fix clipping issues.

post-79263-0-60548400-1408772076_thumb.png

I don't use DD series mods, so is have no need DD mods version here?

I should have remembered this earlier, Im sorry.

Yes there are in fact playable versions without Devious Device Mods!

You can get the Armors at,

Aradia's page called.  [blender] Lingerie Armor  its also a page on Lovers Lab

Page 36 for Aradia Devious Device Armor

The esp is from another Author.

Aradia Snake Armor should be on page number 25

Aradia has a way of just releasing a mesh and well the fans that's us, make an ESP.

But there should be esp's on the page that are fan made, so yes you can have all of these items in your game now and not wait for me :D

This is Aradia Devious Fan Page, its a kind of pack of items that enable's sexy animations and sounds with the Devious Devices Integration mod.

I just try to make interesting rule sets and benefits that seem to fit the outfits in the DD series.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, you should remember that Aradia is an artist, she/he wont make slider's or specific body mesh for an outfit.  Fans make those and try to release them to other players here on Lovers Lab.

Basically it goes like this,

You ask for a CBBE mesh.  Aradia ignores you and makes designs on next outfit.  You complain, you get ignored.  Maybe a fan comes along and makes a CBBE mesh.  Don't mistake Aradia as someone that is or would be capable or would spend time on ESP or alternate mesh.  Aradia will just ignore you, and maybe start working on another fun piece.  So pretty much all Aradia outfits that you have seen or played with have been fan made conversions from this page.

I've even seen people say well Aradia you should put all armor's on the front page...There again Aradia doesn't care so much about that there are people that come along and make esp's and release them on LL for people to play with, you'll often find those on LL armor pages as well.

What do I download?  The most recent version is 1.45, but there is no download with that version in the name.

Currently it breaks down to this..

Aradia Devious 7B Ver094.rar (SevenBase Version)

Body slide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set-fixed.rar (Like it says body slide set for the Aradia Devious).

CBBE Non Bounce (a set of mesh's for CBBE without BBP/HDT/TBBP)

UNPB Mesh Set is also for the Aradia Devious set

AradiaRogueArmorDeviousIntegratedVer0.5.rar (Sevenbase version).

The Rogue set is brand new (like maybe a day old) and he hasn't released the CBBE or UNPB mesh's for it as of yet.

Gameplayer, pm me if you need help in Body Sliding the Rogue Set (I'm not sure which items besides the v1 through v3 parts that would be needed for a BS set).

What do I download?  The most recent version is 1.45, but there is no download with that version in the name.

Body slide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set-fixed.rar (Like it says body slide set for the Aradia Devious).

The Rogue set is brand new (like maybe a day old) and he hasn't released the CBBE or UNPB mesh's for it as of yet.

Gameplayer, pm me if you need help in Body Sliding the Rogue Set (I'm not sure which items besides the v1 through v3 parts that would be needed for a BS set).

Dang that'd be so awesome, sure I'll PM a parts list.

I cant remember did I say how to fix the Chaps, I just woke up.

This is how to install

Been set back, was making installer.

Now working on making new mesh for parts for 7B...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The version number is total version number of the 2 outfits.

There is no file with 1.4.4 there will not be until there is an installer, but I got interrupted when studying the Tutorial for making installer.

i read that but it  didnt tell me where to put stuff so i cant install untill you make an installer? ok thanks eagerly awaiting this  like looks really good (sorry im not used to instlling mods manuelly ive odne it a couple times but usally a manager is preferred)

I understand,

I want to address this soon, its just there is a lot to learn and implement.

There are also a lot of tasks at hand.

ESP has gone through revisions

Mesh work to ensure outfits look nice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in time,

There is only one of me.

Quite a bit of stuff to make happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That said modders that know how to look at a file structure should easily be able to install anything I have provided.

You can rest assured that the ESP is a sound piece of work developed by a gamer to be balanced with your game at "Adept" difficulty and work alongside the entire Devious Series :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much progress is made on this set on a daily bases

So things will change. 

I post all updates here in the posts

You can stay up to date on changes I have made quite easily by taking time to read up.

Not many posts to sift through so its up to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up Coming Changes

Snake rogue Outfit

I have working Chaps and Bra meshes.

Did not weight this working pair with Bounce.

This will be placed into the pack very soon, I leave it up to you to make it bounce if that is your taste.

I have to turn my attention to installer or making the files as obvious as possible.

->Delay's

-->Yup I have decided to fix clipping in the Chaps and check bra.

Then there are effectively 3 groups for bra

2 groups for chaps

So there is a lot of little fixes plus moveing parts around.

post-79263-0-10958800-1408819076_thumb.png

Update 1

Aradia Devious Ver 095.rar

->That is Aradia Devious Outfit

Packed with 7B body model and textures.

Packed with ESP

To enable other bodies you have to download mesh pack and overwrite or download slider and make your own.

Update 2

Aradia Snake Rogue Outfit

Aradia_SnakeArmor_DeviousIntegrated_V06.rar

That is only pack available for that armor. 

7B mesh and textures plus ESP

No Bouncing

Due to how outfit was made anyone using UNP textures can use the outfit without weirdness.

Fixes

-Meshes should not clip

-Chaps will not have weird bulges

Slider is in the works

I do not plan to implement bouncing for the outfit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 3

File Size limitations

Yup these are big files for outfits,

Due to the textures, this will mean that for an installer the textures will have to be compressed/reduced.

Gotta face it the textures are HUGE

-they are high quality textures

-probably the max, haven't looked at it yet

-off top of my head these are likely 4096 max size textures

-can tell cause they are soo detailed in game

Question: So whats that mean?

Answer: To have an installer Package method for more than one outfit housed here in downloads section, I will have to reduced the texture quality down by 1/2 or even 1/4 of the available size now.  I have no idea if that would harm the overall appearance of the outfits at this time. 

I'm still faced with the task of learning the process of making an installer.  This process involves making a few special files that are recognized by FOMOD installer systems such as a wizard.txt, info.xml, and ModuleConfig.xml.  These sorts of files I have no experience with and I'm reading a tutorial on currently.  No idea how it'll turn out or if it will turn out.

If you take a close look at the file size you'll notice that the Snake Rogue outfit is about 80 Megs by itself and the Aradia devious outfit comes in around 60 Megs.  The max file size to be housed here is 100 Megs.

Question: So why not just upload it to Mega File or some other external link?

Answer: That doesn't actually solve the problem for all downloaders.  It actually creates new problems not just for me but for others.

I'd have to set up an account and appropriate links and perhaps passwords.  Do all of that and I guarantee that there will be people posting that the file is not available or still too difficult to get their hands on and use.

Also

Getting Soda.

UPDATE ON DOWNLOADS SECTION

Aradia Devious Outfit

All files related to this outfit have prefix of 01

The 01_MAIN is required to use this outfit

Then you pick from

01_OPTION_"your body type"

Aradia Snake Rogue Outfit

THIS outfit uses prefix 02_MAIN

All Options for this outfit start with prefix 02_OPTION

There are no outfit options currently for 02

YOU DO NOT NEED BOTH 01 and 02 MAIN

UNDERSTAND THEY ARE SEPERATE OUTFITS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was much easier route than making installer.

Contents of options should be idiot proof now.

Nice work the devices look amazing! and hank you for making it "me" proof :P

Thanks, I've been really trying to tackle that obstacle

I hope people who have been having trouble because of language barrier also find it easier to find the appropriate files as well.

post-79263-0-92472400-1408845963_thumb.png

Hmm, i have downloaded the rogue armor, i went ingame and got all the pieces of tier 1, and i can see all parts on me except the bra. i have tried redownloading and installing it, and ive also tryed the UNPB_HDT file too. but to no avail i cant see it on my character.

Hmm, i have downloaded the rogue armor, i went ingame and got all the pieces of tier 1, and i can see all parts on me except the bra. i have tried redownloading and installing it, and ive also tryed the UNPB_HDT file too. but to no avail i cant see it on my character.

ANSWER Found!

The Bra is a Devious Bra, you have to turn on Devious Bra's in Devious Devices Integration to see it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just as baffled as you are.

There is no "02_Optional_UNPB_Meshes.rar" at this time however, due to the way the armor was packaged your character should be fine while wearing the Chaps because your using unp body textures.

The installation and your choice of downloading follows a Pre-Fix system at this time.

downloads with 01 are "outfit 1"

downloads with 02 are "outfit 2"

-there is only one 02 file.

Consul commands or construction at forge?

Custom Race? But then only part that "might" be affected would be hands.

Have you tried adding a devious device from Devious Devices Integration mod?  If your starting a new game there are a few steps you have to do to get items of a devious nature to work properly.  Unfortunately since this outfit mod is a Devious Device it is also totally subject to having all the mods its dependant on functioning properly for the outfit to work.  However once that bridge is crossed you know you wont have trouble with Devious Device mods for your whole play time :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will likely work on some meshes for other options for the Snake Rogue Outfit.

I double checked all of the downloads, other than some not having the Data folder in the best possible place, I did not see any mesh that had an incorrect slot data.  I loaded it up into my game with MO overwriting my copy and everything seemed fine for me.

How do I get Rechargable Soul Gems (Charged) ?

I can make the Rechargable Soul Gems.  I can also smith those pieces/parts that create SoulGem plugs.  I just don't understand how to take the raw Rechargable Soul Gem and charge it so that I can the base component for this armor.  I must be missing something obvious.

How do I get Rechargable Soul Gems (Charged) ?

I can make the Rechargable Soul Gems.  I can also smith those pieces/parts that create SoulGem plugs.  I just don't understand how to take the raw Rechargable Soul Gem and charge it so that I can the base component for this armor.  I must be missing something obvious.

uh well, you know you plug it in.  "birds and bees chat goes here"

Then you go adventuring.

At some point the soulgem will start to move, get warm, give vibrations, and then ultimately lead to complete orgasm before depleting its charge entirely.

Remove the gem before orgasm, takes getting used to sometimes a few attempts but uh you get used to it.

Your character must have 100 arousal for long lengths of time, so its best to just go quest while undergoing the charging process.  I have had them take as short as 12 hours to as long as 5 days.  Also sleeping and waiting seems to only count as 1 hour.

Both the outfits make use of the belt system, you can force arousal by casting restoration magic on the belt via the brute force "cast" options.

You will have to carry some Chastity Keys during the charging process this was completely intentional.

Hi doesn't anyone had a bug with invisible hand when using Aradia snake glove ?

I cannot find what cause the issues. I'm using UNP and I get the normal snake armor in UNP version to wokr but not the customs one...

Are you using a "costume race"?

Although I don't know if it should be effected I bet it might.

When I made the "Aradia Snake Glove" in CK, I had it point to both the actual glove model and........

HandsNaked Ref.  "which checks races" and points to femalehands.nif

Please Check a default race and switch back.  To test you will have to remove and put glove back on after switching to another race, which would refresh the games loaded memory of the model.

Thank you for feedback :D

If it proves to be a problem, I probably will have to re-rig the glove mesh to include a "baseshape" hand.   Reason why I did it my way was to be fancy and allow modified female hands with erhmm press on nails to show.  Which works in my game and I thought was clever.

If it is costume race issue, a work-around would be to add the hand into the glove nif...Or/And for me to make a change in handling in CK.

post-79263-0-97827800-1408900449_thumb.png

I  tried changing race and it work, but I soon as i go back to my previous one (wood elf, no custom race or race specific mod installed) they disapear again.

Thankyou

Yes the Reference I picked is too limited in scope.  Upon looking through the allowed references only non-elves races are going to have hands.

It would also be a problem with a custom race (if they don't have a means of handling that like pointing to say nordhands or something)... Shoot, well its an easy fix I'll put hands back and make corrections in ESP.

After having thought about it.

I think I can keep a similar system in play for the gloves.  I just have to make my own reference for hands and increase the number of racial references.

I don't presently have a custom race installed, will be a while before I would know if it would work with them...

Then there's the question of, if it works for say Lunaria Elves custom race, will it work with all custom races?

Glove fix uploaded.

File is named,

02_Fix_ESP_version0.5.1.rar

Its just an ESP, I didn't see a reason to re-upload the entire contents, some people in this world have limited allowed download amounts.

When enough fixes, optimizations, and so on are done.  I will re-upload the contents of package 02.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fix Details

-Just made my own hand ref, included all default races

-Should work with custom race

-Beast Races have the wrong hand

-Looking for a solution on that.

-Might just upload a file with a hand.nif file so downloaders can overwrite the nif with the hand "they" want.

I need a person that uses Custom Races to test and raise hell with "details" please.

post-79263-0-88404300-1408903763_thumb.png