Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

Tested version 0.92

The only items I tried were the belt, blindfold, and ball gag.

Belt worked, equiping gave a message, equipping gave another message and the item went on and off without a problem.

Blindfold worked, same as belt...

The Ballgag did not equip correctly.

I got a message when trying to equip the ball gag and my characters mouth would open, but the ball gag was not put on. Then when I tried to remove the gag it would just un equip in my inventory, no message with options on force, use key, etc...

I'll try it again but I figured you might want to know.

Edit (yeah its after the response lover in the thread, go figure).

I tried all the items, made sure I only had 1 of the arm binders, 1 of the bra, and 1 of the leg binders in my inventory and they all worked well...

And somehow the ball gag started working, I think I tried to throw it in a chest and it started working... go figure it's probably just engine lag.  I was going to play with it some more but someone pointed out there's no bounce in the bra for CBBE... DOH

I have the same problem with the gag. However mine is very specific. The gag works just fine on my Nord character but on my High Elven character it does the same thing as you report. Mouth is open, no gag visibly equipped, DD not registering that it's there and I can talk to any NPC normally. I am running the Etherial Elven Overhaul so could that be it? CBBE body.

EDIT: I tried crafting the gag and putting it in a chest. Still not working. If I put it into a container before I put it on it sits there. However it just disappears from the chest as if it never existed in the first place if I equip it and unequip it. Probably bugging the DD portion in the process.

EDIT2: It does seem to give me the buff for wearing everything if I put on the non-working gag. I just can never "take it off". The game permanently thinks I am wearing it. If I try to unequip the Aradia gag and place it in a container and equip another gag the Aradia gag replicates itself as if it was equipped the whole time under the other gag.

Every time I equip the bra after bodyslide batch build, the breasts keep bouncing and go through it.

As in the Breast bounce but the Bra does not (then the Bra doesn't have bbp/tbbp/hdt support).

I don't think they do, I think the only versions currently with bounce are the 7base set that comes with the mod by default, and the UNPB_HDT_workaround_Version.

I created the original BS set from the NON BBP CBBE set.

You can go into Outfit studio, load the project, then load the reference "CBBE body HDT" and copy over the bone weights "NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast, and NPC R breast01".

Then Save Project as and make sure you uncheck the bottom option "Copy Reference Shape Into Outfit". Then batch build again.

When I created the first set, I did not do any changes to the bone weights, I just adjust the mesh's to line up with the reference "CBBE Body". That reference body does not have breast or butt bounce and it was to match up to the requirements of DD Assets requirement for no bounce.

I know I know... I should have marked the bra as no bbp (like I did the belt)... oops.

To make up for it I'll wip up a little something something...

attachicon.gifBody slide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set-fixed (with HDT Bra).rar

Note: When Batch Building... unckeck one of the bra's, if you use bbp,  tbbp, or hdt uncheck the one that says "Aradia Chastity Bra". If you don't use a bounce kit then uncheck "Aradia Chastity Bra HDT".

And if you only use BBP or TBBP then step into the modern Skyrim modding by grab'n a copy of HDT 14.28, XMPSE 2.05, and Body Slide 2.1 (currently at 2.1a).

Cause I don't plan on making a version for just BBP or just TBBP.

XMPSE 2.05 and Bodyslide 2.1's HDT CBBE body work well with older BBP and TBBP armor sets.

That said I'm using a 7base body type so, use the Body slide set at your own risk.. it should work, or it could cause CTD's... enjoy (yeah a little to much on the sarcasim, but I'm tired it's a little after 1am and I'm going to bed).

Thanks man!

About the gag and blindfold,

I will make time today when I can to check them, it may be that the new changes to Devious Devices Integration has caused an issue or there could be some missing link in the data entry.  I don't think that this will effect gameplay with the file either way as the main pieces have been thoroughly playtested by a rather large number of people by now.

Question:  How did this catch you off-guard?

Answer: Well, I haven't actually played the game during the development of the file.  Its been quite an experience, I released the game file without knowing that the expansion updates were slated for release withen hours of my posting.  I have been scrambling hard with all my free-time since to make the file available for the largest range of gamer's possible.

As stated earlier in the topic, this has involved learning more about available programs such as outfit studio to make it work with multiple body types.

Creation of proper Ground Models and Menu Items.  Added special sound item to pre-test some idea's for later.  Created entries for Construction Data so players could make the items in a legitimate play rather than use consul which feels like cheating for some.

Learning and implementing a means to document all of the details of what user's could expect from the file on the main post.

Reorganizing the file structure and downloads section.

Various fixes to slider functionality.

Question:  What's coming up next for this file now that it is Version 0.9.2?

Answer:  Due to reports of Gag/Blindfold functionality, I will first check those items in game and then double check the items data fields in the Creation Kit App.  Apply fixes where needed.  It may turn out that the items are in fact entirely functional in the ESP and that nothing needs to be done, but it still warrants a check.

Make some time to play test out some of the new functions of released content of other authors...Hopefully, I'm a gameplayer too, but this might not happen at all today or anytime soon.

Try to make time to answer inquiries of other mod makers.

After checking out those items if there is time I will examine the structure of FOMOD Installation method and ask developers questions if needed on implementing that method for the file.

Question:

Will you implement more outfit content?

Answer:

I know that is one of the top questions on everyone's mind.  Aradia releases content to Lover's Lab via the thread "[blender] Lingerie Armor" I have not had the opportunity to completely examine the thread but as I understand it the items Aradia releases are meant to have ESP's made for them by Lover's Lab ESP authors for a Lover's Lab release, so it might just be a matter of finding the time to make another ESP for the next item.

Time is the biggest barrier for next item.  It might be an assumed thing that outfits will be placed into a pack here, but I prefer implicit which is likely already covered for other items, there is a language barrier as well that we have to work with, and there's me probably being way too careful.  I have implicit permission for the item packed into this file.  Aradia has helped get the meshes to be used by as many user's as possible by providing a link to a slider, has visited the page and given thumbs up, and has asked for specific content to be added as in sound content.

Implicit Permission: means that the Aradia Devious Device Outfit is completely covered and this permission does in fact support other Devious Authors in its use under a condition that Meshes and Textures cannot be released anywhere but Lovers Lab.

Implied Permission: Permission seems implied that I can port outfits into this file.  This is not the same as Implicit.  Implied means that its expected that the files would be here by Aradia and his/her fan base.  The trouble is that what does that mean? 

-So that's been running around in my head.  So basically right now its implied on other outfits. 

-So if I add an outfit obviously the outfit falls under the condition of not to be released anywhere but Lovers Lab.

-Then there's the question of can other Devious Authors use it?  Answer is Likely given the nature of Aradia thread (meaning Implied Permission)

This is one of those details bugging me as I make corrections to current content of this file.

Plus there's Aradia's recently released outfit that's a harness, Aradia probably wondering in a different language "why has silly American not made ESP yet?"

I'm on the friends list, we occasionally communicate and Aradia actually visits this page looking at the feedback and keeping track of ESP updates.

Short Answer:

Well wait and see :D

I have something I've worked on but its on hold while fixing this up and double checking on user feedback.

The outfit I'm working on right now is the "Aradia Rogue Snake Outfit"

-Perfect for Dom characters

-Really kind of new, I haven't found any kind of really good ESP for it or any conversions for mesh

-Would fit in kinda but not for hardcore Devious Fans...Still it should be Devious.

Living Harness or Living Parasite Armor

-This mesh has been converted for some bodies already here on Lover's Lab

-Would be perfect as a "Living Device"

-Would really be cool with special sounds, which is something I have tried implementing for Aradia for the "Aradia Devious Outfit"

The Harness

-I cannot open it with Outfit Studio

-Aradia actually started working on this withen a few hours of this mods release "wow"

-Harness was released just over 24 hours ago

-Since it has Implied permissions its likely your going to see some conversions

-Its probably expected to be in a pack here

-Aradia is probably wondering why its not already here.

So those are 3 items that I wonder on.

Implied permission is not the same, so IDK.

I can and am probably expected to release them in a pack for Devious Fans

Aradia and her fan base are likely wondering when it will be here.

I also get responses and some feedback from Aradia but there's language barrier and they are probably a busy person.

Note

It becomes more important to have an installer in place or some clever method of labeling as more outfits are placed into a pack.

Wow Authoring an ESP is a lot of work!

So I have found the problem with the Gag Piece.

Description:

The gag piece was ready to go based on the last release of Devious Devices Integration.

Which meant that the gag used slots 44 and 50.

Devious Devices Integration now uses slot 50 as Device Hider by Default, when it is first installed.  Some of you may not have ever noticed a problem because even though you upgraded your MCM menu option might have retained the old Device Hider profile of 60 or whatever slot you picked for your hider option.

Fix Description

I have made dismemberment slot changes in the Gag Mesh.

I have made changes to slot entries in the CK.

Gag now is using slot 44 as it should be for Devious Devices Integration.

I removed Version 0.9.2

I uploaded pack Version 0.9.3

-Contents with fixed meshes and ESP.

I double checked and verified contents of CBBE and UNPB mesh packs.

I double checked contents of Slider Download.

I am not presently supporting HDT UNPB Workaround Version so nothing has been done to fix its ESP to work with new system.  Explanation, the workaround ESP is a one-off deal and its GAG is still set to use slot 44 and 50 in its ESP, this may or may not effect a user because they might be using an item hider slot other than 50.

Note

I need to play some and I don't know check on real life stuff I got some upcoming classes starting tomorrow.

By play I mean working on another outfit and maybe running some errands for the Master in Captured Dreams :D

post-79263-0-64116400-1408545960_thumb.png

@btn2k3

It has been at least 2 years since I've made an armor.  I made an Armor with Blender and the details of making it are fuzzy at best.

I seem to remember that in Blender you add a Material Property by first adding a err Vertex Scan...You have to actually render the vertices map for textures at least specifically in a 3D program.

There's also the matter of turning the material property into a BSLightShader Property, which is the type of texture property that Skyrim uses for rendering textures. 

It's been a good long while I remember following a Tut made by a guy that spoke some English and most of his guides were in German some with English Subtitles.  I don't remember the TuT authors name offhand or I'd provide it.

But if your using a mesh that is already present in the game well its a bit easier to apply a new texture.

You need a DDS convertor app and a paint program to say the least.

The texture will look like a round object that has been cut up to lay cleanly on a flat surface.  From there you just color in.  Name the file the same as the one to be overwritten and blam its in game.

You could write an esp that makes an alternate object using the other mesh so that both pieces can be in game at the same time.

So I just played around making the Snake Armor into a kinda Device,  The trouble with it is that it doesn't fit a Device theme, its not constrictive enough and doesn't have locks.  It does have a pair of obvious plugs, that are not separate and are a part of the mesh.

Part of holding plugs in is the belt and then there's the fact that the chaps don't really hold onto anything.

Despite all that I just wrote up an esp.

Parts List

Chaps=Harness

This piece actually is Light Armor, and has very similar enchantments to Guild Thief Armor... In fact there are 4 pieces that serve provide enchantments just like Guild Armor.  At tier 3 you get an additional enchantment that gives you a 10 point health boost for each of  the 4 main pieces.

Plugs hanging on the sides are in fact plugs.

They take the slots of Anal and Vag plugs, these are required to power tier 2 and 3 enchantments.  You can say not equip them and your character wont have toys hanging off the chaps. 

Bra is a Devious Bra

With an exception, the downside is gone, well not entirely...If you get bound up in devices well the downsides come back in full force.  Wearing the bra gives Devious announcements just like other bra's and its enchantment is a speech boost.  It has a special sort of speech boost at tier 3.

Boots function like Zad Boots

Except for slowing you down...well if you meet certain conditions this uh comes back!  These give pickpocket.

Bracers

Function just like gloves yep almost nothing special about them...Function just as good as Thief gloves and maybe when you hit tier 3 you'll find that you have the precision of a surgeon in things other than picks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh great so you made a Guild Thief Armor?

Did I mention this set is kinda twisted see to power up the later tiers you also have to carry keys lolz...

Oh Darn you got me.

Oh but you don't really understand you have to carry keys with this set.

Still not impressed.

Do you even play with Devious Mods?  Do you know what happens when bandits get your keys?

OHHH.

Theres one more thing,

Really now.

Yup there's a curse, you could wind up royally F$%Ked if your playing Devious Mods with a fresh Hell bent Dominatrix.

The entire set was designed around the idea that you would play as a rogue character with Dom tendencies.  Anytime that you slip up and run out of keys and end up in extra entanglements this otherwise awesome set will punish you with curses and devious effects.  That's not all the armor has 3 tiers its meant to grow with your character from very early on into the game till later levels and if I figure out how it'll actually give you a bonus if your follower is wearing slave gear.

Further more since this set is mostly armor, your still very vulnerable to Chastity Belts, Harnesses, arm/leg cuffs, gags, blindfolds, and collars.

Yes I said you could still wind up in Chastity Belts and Harnesses.  Which means your going to burn through those keys if your playing legit.  Alongside other Devious mods.  I know what your thinking you'll pick those locks right?  Wrong!  There's a curse remember.

Currently most of the ESP is written, all pieces are almost finished, and I'm just trying to tweak out just how cursed you'll be before considering a release. 

So if you've got any comments you want to add might want to think them up and write them here.

post-79263-0-96327500-1408604703_thumb.png

post-79263-0-93775500-1408604722_thumb.png

post-79263-0-56826000-1408604732_thumb.png

post-79263-0-19896000-1408604744_thumb.png

I have a question on the improved Leg and Arm Binders, and the improved Bra. Do the items require a sustained heavy Arousal?

I have three fully charged rechargable Soulgems, and have been unable to figure out how the option to create the improved items should become available, does My character have to level up before the items show in the crafting selection at the Forge? I have tried using the Blindfold and Gag, I am wondering if the Gag not working correctly is the cause of My character not getting the option of upgraded equipment.

I have a question on the improved Leg and Arm Binders, and the improved Bra. Do the items require a sustained heavy Arousal?

I have three fully charged rechargable Soulgems, and have been unable to figure out how the option to create the improved items should become available, does My character have to level up before the items show in the crafting selection at the Forge? I have tried using the Blindfold and Gag, I am wondering if the Gag not working correctly is the cause of My character not getting the option of upgraded equipment.

I wrote some conditions on the Construction Object Data, all Tiers had conditions like the following.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HasPerk  Steel Smithing = 1 "and"

Get Equipped "Aradia Bra" = 0  "or"

Get Item Count "Aradia Bra" >= 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These conditions are two fold,

Prevent menu clutter and prevent game problems.

The Long Answer

More importantly the way items in Devious Devices Integration are handled, in such a unique way.  There is a Inventory and Scriptinstance item...  All other item's I've seen have only 1 item.  This 2 item deal makes the items have more entries for handling purposes (scripts/enchants)  you the end user never see both items only just the inventory item in the interface and the scriptinstance item worn by character.

Now when I was designing the conditions it occurred to me that if I didn't make a condition on the construction data to require that you were not wearing the item or had at least two items in your bag....Wrote off a message detailing what I thought had to be done to another of the Devious Authors and got a reply that in fact it had to be done this way or it'd screw your game.  Cause you could have wound up with more than one set of scriptinstance items worn or even with a permanent scriptinstance item blocking all future items for its slot and applying all effects like it was there.

Too long to read version. (TLTR) ver

So basically your wearing the item and trying to upgrade it....I couldn't allow you to do it that way.

Remove the item and you should be able to make the upgrade.

For the Rogue Set I'm working on, still in design phase with Enchants/Curses.

I'm playing with Construction Data Conditions that look just like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has Perk "doomTheif" = 1  And

Get Equipped "Chaps V1" = 0  OR

Get Item Count "Chaps V1" >= 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again here you cannot make tier 2 if your wearing the chaps, to save you from hurting your game.  The perk "doomthief" is the Thief Standing Stone, in this case you would or should not see the item in crafting menu's unless you had the perk from the Standing Stone over near River Wood.  The idea is to make the item available early but also to cut down on clutter.

Items are "Aradia" "Rogue Chaps" so these would appear early in menus.

I wrote some conditions on the Construction Object Data, all Tiers had conditions like the following.

HasPerk  Steel Smithing = 1 "and"

Get Equipped "Aradia Bra" = 0  "or"

Get Item Count "Aradia Bra" >= 2

These conditions are two fold,

Prevent menu clutter and prevent game problems.

The Long Answer

More importantly the way items in Devious Devices Integration are handled, in such a unique way.  There is a Inventory and Scriptinstance item...  All other item's I've seen have only 1 item.  This 2 item deal makes the items have more entries for handling purposes (scripts/enchants)  you the end user never see both items only just the inventory item in the interface and the scriptinstance item worn by character.

Now when I was designing the conditions it occurred to me that if I didn't make a condition on the construction data to require that you were not wearing the item or had at least two items in your bag....Wrote off a message detailing what I thought had to be done to another of the Devious Authors and got a reply that in fact it had to be done this way or it'd screw your game.  Cause you could have wound up with more than one set of scriptinstance items worn or even with a permanent scriptinstance item blocking all future items for its slot and applying all effects like it was there.

Too long to read version. (TLTR) ver

So basically your wearing the item and trying to upgrade it....I couldn't allow you to do it that way.

Remove the item and you should be able to make the upgrade.

My Mage lacked any Smithing Skills, Thank You.

For right now the cool thing about the "Aradia Devious Outfit" set is it works with all archtype characters.

Aradia Devious Set Outfit,

Gives Armor Based enchantments when conditions are met.

->might make changes later, I've learned a lot and the experience should improve on your experience using this item when I get around to making those changes.

->Mostly it will be to clean up the look of the enchantment interface and it'll just look cleaner.

->Tweak the construction data to avoid false reports

->Perhaps tweak the condition set for enchantments

->Remove Bra Downsides Effect unless your in fact wearing a collar

->All around Tweaks that will improve on your experience

->none of the tweaks are needed the esp as is works fine, that's why I call them tweaks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Aradia Snake Rogue Set, in the works

Is entirely aimed at Rogue "Dominatrix" Character archtypes.

Thieves, Assassins, mage/thief, and bard character class types.

Play-style will work best with characters that use Light Armor Skill and use Thief Skills.

Tier 1 -Thief Guild enchantment level 1

Tier 2 -"......" 2

Tier 3 -......." 3 plus extra enchantment which depends on the piece and if other pieces are even used.

Example the "Aradia Rogue Chaps V3" will give a health boost much like some Dragon Born Sets give a bonus.

Conditions will check for each piece of V3 you have obtained and give plus 10 health for each one....including the Chaps of course.

Gloves Example,

Tier 1 -Armor Value (AV)=7, Ench Lockpicking 10

Tier 2 -AV=8, ENCH Lockpicking 15

Tier 3 -AV=9, Ench Lockpicking 20....Bonus 5% Melee Damage.

Plugs,

Design Ideas now....(Primarily why it has to have Devious Devices Integration of some kind...Read Plugs wont do any special animations, sexy sounds, or sexiness without it)..........

Aradia Vaginal Vibrator

->Should give bonus if your follower is wearing a "Zad Collar"

Aradia Anal Vibrator

->Must have this equipped for better tiers to even give bonus.

->Has a conditional Curse on it (Read you've been F'd up the "3 letter word" if you meet these conditions.

Example, Boots Lock into place

Boots give Pickpocket

Read if the curse didn't take away this bonus then some Devious Mods wouldn't play out as intended.

For now the Curse applies an equal amount of loss to pickpocket as the level of enchantment on boots provides.

Thing is as a cursed object I think the curse should be more debilitative if you fail to meet the playstyle of a Dominatrix character type.

Hmm, I was worried about this being a problem with players.  To be honest I put that in there because with as many mods as I have I end up with a really aweful amount of items to scroll through.

I make some changes, I'd still like for the item to not always be ever present in the smith list but I suppose that's not something people mind as much as I do.

Hmm, I was worried about this being a problem with players.  To be honest I put that in there because with as many mods as I have I end up with a really aweful amount of items to scroll through.

I make some changes, I'd still like for the item to not always be ever present in the smith list but I suppose that's not something people mind as much as I do.

Possible solution, create a book with crafting instructions for the pieces (maybe different books for the different sets) and you need to have that book in your inventory for all the parts to show up at the forge/tanning rack/etc (abit like the old Lorecraft mod did it, but not as extensive by even accepting books placed in your bookshelves)

could even add a quest to obtain the book in the first place

I really like that idea!

For now I'm developing a set of Outfits.  A pack.

Quests may come in time and I have to learn more about setting those up.  The procedure of making items I've had to learn to release the Aradia Devious Outfit.  I didn't want to let those new lessons go to waste, so I have made another outfit for Devious Devices.  The outfit is packaged right now and Im about to write a page up here for it.

I have a lot of things to learn.

-Still need to make installer

-I have to learn more about the UI for this site, so that the front page is nice and clean

-->Im sure there's a lot of stuff I have to learn that I'm not even aware of yet.

The new package is going up soon

-I have learned how to do some more things in the CK!

Update.

Removed the SteelSmithing Requirement from crafting Aradia Devious Outfit.

Will place the updated pack up soon.

This update comes with a new outfit release.

->has been available on Lingerie Blender Armor, Aradia page for some time,

Aradia Snake Rogue Outfit.

The author of the outfit is Aradia.

Added in Downloads Section

Contents

7B HDT meshes of 

-Chaps

-Bra

-Bracers

-Boots

-2 plugs

Design Concept

This is an Outfit (Light Armor) that is designed specifically with a Rogue Dominatrix in mind.

It capitalizes on what I have learned with Keywords in the extreme.  As long as said perk overhaul mod uses proper keyword's this mod is 100% compatible.

This armor past tier 1 requires you to carry Keys to receive beneficial enchantments, your a Dominatrix and the keys represent your power over others.  Watch out though because if you find yourself without keys and bound up in restraints your now subject to a powerful Curse that will leave you an easier target for your enemies.

As you progress through the Tiers the outfits look changes with each tier.

Additional Chap side plugs must be built and equipped to be seen on your character, these are the actual plugs.  No worries animations still work as intended your girl isn't going to grab her hips and say "Mmm."

You should find that you can easily mix in some parts from parts packs with this armor to meet your own tastes.  There are plenty of open slots this armor only uses the normal armor slots with the exception of the Bra sitting in slot 56 as in Devious bra's.

Game Balance

The outfit is an armor, light armor with stats and enchantments like you'd expect from Thieves Guild armor.  However the problem with TG armor isn't present here, as in waiting till late levels to get the best possible stats...Not present.  You can make the armor right away with the same parts needed for leather armor, but don't expect that Tier 2 and 3 are as easy to obtain.  The armor is meant to go the long run from start of the game and last into the late game if the user wishes.  Your stats and enchantments on this armor increase as you put time into crafting up the Tiers and Tempering the armor should you have "Arcane Blacksmith Perk"

This is all to ensure that your not downloading another uber out of balance armor that really destroys the challenge of the game, all while making sure that the armor has staying power.

I considered game balance around having no major overhaul installed and around having every possible Devious Device mod installed with the exception of Slaverun.  I might come back to it and apply naked keyword, but you can apply that in Sexlab Arroused if its an issue.  I have played a thief character and assassin archtype, I actually have thief skills overhaul in and may soon go in to apply keyword to the gloves to ensure that you don't need to have one of its lockpicking skills to avoid penalty if possible.

The curse is meant to ensure that should you be playing the game with slavery mods your not going to be able to use the benefits of the enchantments to get away or otherwise play said mod in an unintended manner.

Some of the parts lock on this was not entirely avoidable, reason being the plugs wont stay in if your not belted. 

Due to that you cannot or should not be able to wear a belt or harness while you are wearing chaps.

Getting sexy animation and sounds to work with plugs having this outfit here made the most since.

Slot Information

Chaps

-Are slot 32 your chest slot duh this is light armor (sorry no harness or belt can work with this for now)

Bra

-This is Bra slot 56, is light armor value of 1, 2, or 3 (Low Armor Value is intentional it is effected by skill/perks/tempering)

->Has Keywords like Helmet, meaning you still can wear a helmet but this bra has your perks covered. (More of that built in compatibility)

->The ill effects of Zad_Bra are only present if you fail at being a DOM

Boots

-Feet and Calves Slots

-requires HDT HEELS esm

->These lock on

Bracers

-Only piece that doesn't lock on

-Uses Forearm slot

-Your Femalehand.nif file in your assets folder will render

-->This means if you put fingernail meshes on your hand it will render

Plugs

-Use slots 48 and 54

->Just Like vag and anal plugs

->Anal Plug power's Tier 2 and 3 enchanments

->Anal Plug is subject to cursing the player when you are bound up in Devious Devices.

-Vag Plug

->Not Required

->Provides a nice enchantment

->Condition Follower >= 1

Construction of the items

Tier 1 Requirements

Leather

Leather Strips

Tier 2 Requirements

Leather

Leather Strips

Common Soul Gem

Tier 3 Requirements

Leather

Leather Strips

Re-Chargable Soul Gem -Filled

Conditions for making Items

Tier 1

No Condition

Tier 2

Get Equipped Item = 0

Get Has Item          = 2

Tier 3

Get Equipped Item = 0

Get Has Item          = 2

Get Has Perk  "Zad Belt Crafting" = 1

Requirements

-Dragon Born...whoops

-HDT HEELS

-all the same requirements you'd need for Aradia Devious

Issues

-One of the vibrators disappears from time to time

-Vibrators in Chaps are not removable, they are paired and would require some blender/max work to change.

-No other body option available and might not have time to make them

-Its not truly a standard Devious Item, fans might not care for it in this context.

-Some Clipping

-Needs some weight parts removed, but that could just be me wanting really nicely done meshes

-->outfit studio can add a lot of weights you don't need on parts of a mesh,

-->So removing them can and often does make for good animations in game

-->that said I didn't see out of the ordinary stuff while testing in game.

-Lots of writing and Im hungry.

-If you wear parts of Aradia Devious outfit such as wrist or leg cuffs you will enable parts of the curse.

-->That's kind of an intended feature, with the Rogue outfit being Dominatrix orientated.

Notes

Contents of mod, should not be uploaded outside of Lovers Lab.

One of the things that has really bothered me about armor mods I've downloaded is that for the most part they were entirely unbalanced.  I would go download a really nice looking costume for my character to wear that fit a concept that I really wanted to have in my game only to run into the fact that I just made what was effectively end-game armor that was on parallel to say DragonBone or Daedric and often times found that it was even worse!  The armor in question was too powerful with armor stats that exceeded possible stats in the game and sometimes on just one piece as in some high heel mods.

This armor shouldn't do that with your game, you shouldn't find yourself having to fool around with difficulty sliders to restore game balance and difficulty with this armor on.  That said if your so used to wildly unbalanced stuff and have outrageous settings then well this piece might not be enough for your needs.  Overall I feel this armor should offer a lot in terms of being able to keep your game at a mid level difficulty and finding enjoyment at that range over the course of a long playtime if that is your desire.  The armor has tiers for a reason and is temperable for a reason its there so that as you pace yourself through your levels you can make the decision to upgrade to the next tier so your character isn't falling behind the power curve.

On another note, the reason why I like tier's that implement new pieces is so that the armor's look stays a bit fresh and more to the point I don't have a dozen slots that have to be used to have the look I want to play with.  It's one of those things you run into playing Devious Device mods you end up needing those slots.

Get back to me when you've played with it and let me know how it goes.

Need to make

-installer

-edit front page

Please Enjoy

I don't use DD series mods, so is have no need DD mods version here?

It requires

Devious Devices Intergration

DD expansion

DD Assets

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused

Dragonborn

HDT Heels

Sorry for the confusion, the item wouldn't have special animations and sounds without a fair bit of programing otherwise.

It also calls on a fair number of conditions that require these mods...Such as being a keyholder, an item that is only in DD Integration.

It'll be some time before I can turn my attention back to the file and I might have time on the weekend.  As it is, I took everything I learned and created this at what felt like a fairly fast pace compared to the last one.  It still involved a fair number of hours to create the esp and then break up and assemble the tier's of the outfit in nifskope and studio.

You don't care about that, you want to know if I can make a version of esp that works in a similar manner and if I'd do it sometime soon.

I might, I just need time to think about that and also I'd actually need a fair block of freetime to implement it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a few things rolling around in my head about Gameplay Changes and a number of optimizations for the files at present.

Those would have to come first before making alternate ESP.

I also need to see about some fixes to clipping in Aradia Rogue Armor in 7B HDT then make a slider for the outfit so that users can make the one they want for their body choice.

There is rebalancing my life around classes as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planned Changes

Aradia Devious Armor Outfit

-Remove Bra Penalty

->Set a condition for the Bra Penalty

Optimize the Enchantments

-Renaming Enchantments

-Checking to see if Enchantment Doubling can be done another way, applying some things I learned with Rogue Outfit

-May mean Creation of my own version of Enchants and Magic Effects

-See if the Devious Effects on Arms and Wrists can be made to only apply under certain condition set

->May not be in next ESP implementation

Aradia Snake Rogue

Check Description Text

-Enhance it where needed

Enchantments

-Add another minor bonus enchantment for a tier 3 item that is missing one

-Adjust the curse negative values

->Apply curse removal of damage bonus when a condition is met

->Since gloves are removed during enslavement

-->Consider new curse values for gameplay balance

->Adjust Z-Axis Magnitude of Aradia Rogue Boots Heels spell by a value of 1.0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Outfit

Aradia Living Armor

Design Concept

Parasite Amor, its a living armor that functions as a harness.  In most conditions this is certainly not something you'd want your character to be bound up in. 

Enchantments

May include some benefit for some user's

-enhance magic

-deadly health regen penalty

->perhaps if under the effect of a Standing Stone like Atronoch, Lord, or Mage Stone your safe

-Will make use of sounds already present in Sexlab

->The armor will make appropriate sounds as the player moves in game world

->Simulates the idea that the armor is alive and doing naughty things to the player.

Its in the imagination phase.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Design in relation to Devious Devices Series

Provide Player with a new layer of interaction with the Series

-Items provide benefits

->Plays inside a rule set designed with DD-I via conditions and effects

->Creates a sort of mini-game withen the game

Provides player with more meaningful roleplay choices

-Gear is inherently designed to provide alternate approach for the DD Series

-Player may desire to use the items

->role plays inside the rule set

-helps fill a niche that was absent before this mod with perhaps the exception of some items in Captured Dreams

->Such as purpose built Devious Sets made with intent to fill roleplay class designs that are not "slaves"

->Items may be used as means of protection or empowerment

->Items do not come free of drawbacks and are not meant to be overpowered in default game settings

Takes advantage of powerful mod Engine developed by Min

-Items get sounds and animations

-special context messages

-all items become recognized by Devious Device mods to some degree right now!

->May even have future contextual messages if other Devious Authors take an interest and develop hooks with this mod series.

More unique gear by artist Aradia

-gets the items into your game :D

File Updates, Change Log Report

Aradia Devious Outfit

-Added Missing Bra Script

->Bra script is what causes Animations related to Devious Device Bra's

->Bra has the curse enchant of "Padded Bra"

->Get Collared and the enchantment will effect you

-Revamped the Enchantment System

->All armor base enchants are now on the belt "Aradia's Last Defense"

-->I reviewed and mapped out several versions of how to apply a better EnchArmor system before making this change

->I arrived at a system that I felt made good use of conditions and would result in less enchantment window clutter.

An Example of the enchantment "Aradia Last Defense"

Has KeyWord AradiaArmoredBraV2 = 1   And

Has KeyWord Zad_Collar                  = 0   And

Has KeyWord Zad_ChastityKey        = 0   And

When this condition is met you get Plus 20 Armor Points

-Doesn't count as light or heavy armor, you just get 20 points

That's just a small sample of the inner workings of the enchantment on Aradia Last Defense Chastity Belt.  A fraction really.

You now get armor bonus off of the following pieces of Aradia Devious Set,

Leg Cuffs------->10

Arm Cuffs------->15

Chastity Bra---->20

The Conditions are geared to provide a minimum of 20 points up to a maximum of 45 points of armor.

Do not get collared, do not carry keys, and get the max tier of each piece and you'll have 45 points.

Question: Wait What no not the Nerf Bat touch to armor value.

Answer: Yup, after doing a review of armor rating I decided that a total value of 55 points was just a tad high, and considering that I wanted to put 10% Magic Resist on there...

Arm Cuffs

Have a new enchantment,

T1 5% Magic Resist

T2 10% Magic Resist

T3 10% Magic resist, and Perk Avoid Death (Untested and unconfirmed if working)

Leg Cuffs

Carry weight has been consolidated and put through a conditions set that should mean this enchantment appears once only in window.

Changed Enchantment Names.

Aradia Rogue Outfit

Construction Data changed

Removed Steel Smithing Perk

Added 2 silver bars for T2 Chaps and T3 Bra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note your not intended to have Max Tier of these items early, if you done gave yourself max tier below level 20 well its your fault not mine.

Reasonably you should be looking to start getting the parts for tier 3 at around level 20.  Seeing as tier 3 requires you to complete "Forbidden Tome" you should have a good idea that your expected to go Dwimmer Dungeon Diving to have T 3. 

Wow Gameplayer your putting updates out there faster than Blizzard.

nice mod but i cant get behind the enchantment system. If i try to enchament my thinks. i even dont get the Menu point. 

I hope you can help.

P.s. Sorry for my bad english but im german

Hey cesaro22

Glad you like the mod, 

The trouble is that the items come with enchantments.

Now if you have a mod or perk in place that allows for more enchantments that wont work with the items right now, due to a keyword "magicdisallowenchanting"

Magic Disallow Enchanting     (with spaces between words)

This is likely why you cannot enchant.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There have been a few asking for some alternates, for now all I can say is that there are a few more items to get started programming for.

Also I'm trying to really polish up on the present items available now in the context that I'm offering them in.  Its a possibility, I cant commet to a time frame on that just yet.

So I can't get the Tier three unless I finish Forbidden Tome quest? But sometimes I disable the quest :-/

Also I thought Blizzard was known for being very slow with updates? Has that change in recent years? :P

haha :lol:

I thought they updated every Tuesday rofl.

Maybe that's changed.

There's a way around having to do the quest with the consul.

Help Zad_beltcrafting  I think that's it

But, I think I removed that requirement from Aradia Devious Set, partly due to you already have to learn how to make re-chargable soul gems.

For the Aradia Rogue Set I did put in a requirement for both quests to complete Tier 3 but by that time you should be around level 20 and able to actually go dwimmer dungeon diving.

nice mod but i cant get behind the enchantment system. If i try to enchament my thinks. i even dont get the Menu point. 

I hope you can help.

P.s. Sorry for my bad english but im german

Hey cesaro22

Glad you like the mod, 

The trouble is that the items come with enchantments.

Now if you have a mod or perk in place that allows for more enchantments that wont work with the items right now, due to a keyword "magicdisallowenchanting"

Magic Disallow Enchanting     (with spaces between words)

This is likely why you cannot enchant.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There have been a few asking for some alternates, for now all I can say is that there are a few more items to get started programming for.

Also I'm trying to really polish up on the present items available now in the context that I'm offering them in.  Its a possibility, I cant commet to a time frame on that just yet.

So I can't do anything?