Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

Version 0.9

Adds Crafting for Base Items

->Must have done Devious Devices Integration Quest, "Forbidden Tome"

Adds special Butt Plug

->Adds sounds when a condition is met.

Let me know what you think of sounds, might be adding that to future objects.

Please get back to me about what you think about the enchantments too powerful? Was one of my big concerns.  Powerful enough? 

UNPB user options

You can download either the UNPB HDT body slided with Blabba slider, 

Or you can download the Unpb workaround version and just use that

->I body blocked slot 32 cause now the bra is an outfit in this version, so that means you use the body I provided.

(I included a slided hdt body inside of this download in the main file section? Erhmm, the body is in the Workaround on main file section) I hope they understand.

Or download the UNPB workaround version but do not use the esp in this version and use the esp in main download.

->You have to then replace your body with the Unpb HDT body I provide.

-->Still use meshes in the workaround version as those are UNPB HDT meshes.

--->Doing it this way means your not going to use the body blocking version of the esp but esp from main or the esp that is ver 0.9

---->you still need textures from main download.

Or make your own functioning body, or idk wait for a conversion.

Your going to need the main download AradiaDeviousIntegrated

->UNPB_HDT_Workaround

and you might need the

->Unpb_Hdt body download

-->you could decide to just use this file most outfits wont have issue of boobs being different size as almost 98% of outfits make your character use BASESHAPE (the outfit contains its own naked body).....

Question: But Gameplayer my outfit wont line up with your bra when I put it on??

Answer:, well some people actually play with the Chastity Bra hidden, I'm just trying to provide choices.

Assembly Required and some more inane destructions attempted to provide in a Readme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play have fun.

UNPB_HDT_Body.rar

UNPB_HDT_workaround_Version.rar

hi i just updated to the 0.9 7b version and now when i load up my game none of the armor pieces show up. i still get all the right dd messages for equiping and unequiping but i dont see any of it on my character

There are no meshes or textures in that version. 

Sorry for the confusion, I put a readme in the zip file.

All user's must download "AradiaDeviousDevicesIntegrated" its a 53.ish Meg file (THE BIG FILE) and make overwrites were appropriate.

Some of the packs are just meshes to meet different body type's.

The ver 0.9 is just esp pluggin with extra goodies like crafting main pieces and a special anal plug that makes your girl make extra noises when she is horny.  It was collaborated request...

Hopefully the plug gets some user response, I can think of at least two armors/outfits that need something just like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll see about cleaning up the files section so that it wont be confusing in the near future, but it hasn't been that long and well I have made a lot of stuff as far as choice to cover a lot of different users in a short time, which required a lot of learning on my part.

Sorry, I'm confused. Is one of the downloads for CBBE body type? Cause I tried them and didn't fit properly.

Yes, the one for CBBE body type is specifically for CBBE curvy non bounce,

HOWEVER,

There is a working Slider for CBBE user's that is fully tested and will allow bodyslide/outfit studio user to make their own mesh.

Lets say your a CBBE user, then there's a 99.98% chance you also have bodyslide/outfit studio installed in your data directory!

I will have to look into it, I don't use CBBE body......But I could get back in a bit about which default to choose for CBBE in body slide I just have to test it a bit more.

Answer:

You can use the slider set for CBBE, here's the basics

Turn on BodySlide,

Pick out CBBE TBBP, (This is the body that the slider set was made to work with by default) (You can make adjustments from there and make almost any kind of body work that you want)

-> I 100% know this bodyslide variant works, I just tested this overwriting my game files and everything to get back to you on that.

...Or if you picked this from installer package my guess is that it should have worked but I don't and have not used CBBE body, all of my experience with this body is limited to about 5 hours of testing withen the last 3 days.

Anyway Make a Default CBBE TBBP body in bodyslide then (this will overwrite the CBBE body you picked from the installer package.)

Find each piece of Aradia Outfit

Generate outfit pieces

For more advanced usage go to Nexus firnd "Bodyslide 2.0"

Follow Tutorials

-->I cant run support on every possible body.

Sorry, I'm confused. Is one of the downloads for CBBE body type? Cause I tried them and didn't fit properly.

Edited

Tried to make the above make more since.

Question: well dagnangit Gameboy whatcha doin over there not sliding every possible kinda support on this?!

Answer: uhhh, well I was learning how to add HDT Heel effect to Aradia Snake Armor and thinking about adding Devious Effects to the uh crotch area.

I was thinking that the available mesh makes the leg look weird so I lowered the boot z-axis by 3 units into the ground and then applied HDT Heel effect which turned out made the whole costume look better.

Then I was reading up how to add the HDT into enchantment effects so that no one else had to fool around with HDT menu.

I was also thinking of a method to add plug effect directly to the custom...Since the custom only comes plugged.

Which I think would be simple.

I also got side tracked thinking about Aradia Living Armor and how I could put some effects on that too.

I looked up the Tree armor but turns out someone else made that so that wouldn't go in a pack labeled Aradia Devious now would it haha.

You can find the armor in the pics below in Aradia's thread

[blender] Lingerie Armor

Yep that was a shout out for Aradia, you should go visit that page and say thanks......What are you still doing here go say hello or something Now!

post-79263-0-22785900-1408426728_thumb.png

post-79263-0-45746000-1408426738_thumb.png

post-79263-0-96867400-1408427467_thumb.png

thanks for sharing, but i get instant CTD whenever i tried to generate "Aradia arm Cuff's, Braclets, and Pauldrons", using the Body slide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set.rar, anyone getting this problem too?

Yes I got a crash on pauldron,  Hmm would make it difficult to make a pauldron for a big body...

I guess the CBBE non bounce pieces would have been fine but these are the ones I generated just now.

Had a fix for broken pauldron slider

Lost the webpage I found for making a slider

My copy of bodyslide went nuts, tossed it replaced it, gotta start on it from scratch and dig up tut again.

Sorry there's just so much to all these programs and a mountain of tuts to dig through, which means it'll be a bit.

The problem was the bracelet in the nif file for slider set has a misnamed string, which labeled it a leg weight rather then simply "brace"

I examined the xml as well and compared it too the others for some reason it had extra data lines not present in comparison xml's

I followed a tut to make a new slider but the one I made outputted a body along with the parts.  Which for the purpose of this file will not work.

So when I get the time I'll see about making a new slider for that part.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later On this fix happened

Learned how to make a slider for armor.

->also learned there is still way more to learn with studio...mountains.

If you downloaded old slider please delete the old pauldron (xml and nif) and then overwrite studio with the -fixed version.

->Old pauldron xml was likely culprit for crashing studio, also nif had misnamed string would not have made a good mesh for the game.  Misnamed string in mesh would have either crashed game or cause the mesh to wildly move in game.

-->both are now fixed.

I also got a chance to download the new version of Bodyslide 2.1 that went up 3 days ago.  I didn't spend a lot of time looking at available types but it may be that the update might have more options for unpb types.  I might have a look around for more unpb options, I did see a tut aimed for unpb users we will see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry about the trouble the slider issue may have caused some of you.  I would like to say thank you to those that have enjoyed using this ESP.

There have been many hurdles getting this mod this far and I have had to learn more about the programs available to us modders and the community.

Thank you again to all that have helped me get this far with bringing this ESP to gameplayer's like myself.

As always

Play and have fun.

Body slide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set-fixed.rar

Hi! Interesting mod! Please, Can you write some info about files in download section? As I understand, for CBBE with TBBP, I should download and install AradiaDeviousDevicesIntegrated.rar (54.93MB), then Body slide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set-fixed.rar (10.75MB). And other files? What is Aradia Devious Version 0.9.rar? Should I download it? Or main file contains this update?

added few time later

Checked md5 sums of esp file in 0.9 and in main file. They are different. Is it a real update that is not in main file?

Hi! Interesting mod! Please, Can you write some info about files in download section? As I understand, for CBBE with TBBP, I should download and install AradiaDeviousDevicesIntegrated.rar (54.93MB), then Body slide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set-fixed.rar (10.75MB). And other files? What is Aradia Devious Version 0.9.rar? Should I download it? Or main file contains this update?

added few time later

Checked md5 sums of esp file in 0.9 and in main file. They are different. Is it a real update that is not in main file?

You MUST Install

AradiaDeviousDevicesIntegrated.rar (54.94 MB)

AradiaDeviousVersion0.9.rar

Bodyslide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set.rar-fixed

To use this for CBBE body of your choice,

Understand, yes?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it is confusing

I don't think or know if its possible to write information in the download section....

I tried to make the "filenames" descriptive.

Also the file sizes should give away some clue as to contents of file.

Textures are very big files and you must have them to use model.

I know someone is going to say why you no make installer?

Uh then my response would be hey why didn't you make the installer?

Its cost way more of my time then I thought it would.  I thought I'd just you know put up an esp I made and I didn't know that it could be soo much work for a mod author to make versions for bodies, handle user feedback, and well heck feels like everystep has been a major learning process.

Kodus to mod authors you should pat your favorite mod authors on the back its way more work than I ever knew.

plans

uh go to work,

think about way to fix up downloads section.

learn about installer maybe.

Response has been amazing,

To give you an idea withen first 12 hours of this mod hitting it had 1,000 unique downloads.

But just in the last 12 hours its had another 600 unique downloads.--->300 of which in last 6 hours or so.

Yesterday when I got lunch it had 300 UD's.

Out of the 7,000 unique views roughly a third have downloaded.

Its mind blowing.

----------------------------------------------

although its been difficult getting support done for the mod its been a fun learning experience and I hope you all enjoy playing.

Remember to drop by Aradia's Thread and give her a kodo's thumbs up

Go say hello and thankyou Aradia made the costume.

Aradia topic is blender-lingerie-armor

Sorry haven't figured out yet why I cant seem to just copy/paste in links and stuff.

Here are Ground Models,

The items now behave properly when dropped and show properly in menus.

Use new ESP in the folder

This is just meshes and new ESP, till I can figure out a proper way to pack the files for convenience.

I will look around at installer stuff, I haven't a clue about them....So its likely I'll have to manually repack and find a clever way to IDK get people to read stuff which is tough cause a lot of downloaders might not read English.

groundModels.rar

post-79263-0-11968000-1408480747_thumb.png

post-79263-0-76863500-1408480760_thumb.png

Updated to version 0.9.2

Ground Models/Menu objects work perfectly.

->Double Sided Deviousness

->Sound plug, extra sexy sounds panting, out of breath, and generally female sounds play when it is used and your Aroused Threshhold is at 95.

Removed some old versions, cleaned up files section, updated the front page.

Looking into Installer method,

awaiting feedback,

Then with those two crossed its version 1.

I seem to have a problem, whenever I equip an aradia devious item then it stays on my PC permmanently even if I try to unequip it, it shows as unequiped but on my PC it is still there, and I am not having this problem with any other items in the devious family. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I seem to have a problem, whenever I equip an aradia devious item then it stays on my PC permmanently even if I try to unequip it, it shows as unequiped but on my PC it is still there, and I am not having this problem with any other items in the devious family. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I was reading about someone having a similar issue over in the DD I (or maybe it was Assets) thread with standard DD devices.

What I gathered from the other thread was...

Your issue can be caused by having multiple Devices in your inventory that do the same thing (like having multiple DD belts and/or multiple DD bras in your characters inventor or on your character).

If this occurs then you'll need to bring up the console, click on your character and put in "showinventory" command.

Then look for an item with no name just XXsomething or other and being listed as WORN (page up to go throw your items).

Once you find the item you will have to do a player.removeitem xxxxxxxx 1 (xxx's = the items ID). Then showinventory again and see if the item is still listed (use the items ID not the parent).

On the other thread it is listed in the FAQ section so it is a known issue.

And hopefully you didn't have items in your inventory and update the mod (as there is no guarantee that the parts and sub parts will retain there former ID's and if the item was in your inventory and the script was running when you fired up the game with the update.... yeah that's probably not going to go over well).

Best bet when installing an update for a mod make sure you do not have any of the items in your characters inventory as some items call on scripts and if the item ID or the script is changed in the update, things can break.

Yo Gamer... how do your skin a nif???

Bla Bla pointed out that one of the things I'm try'n to do for a piercing set needs to properly skin'd in a 3d application like max or blender... and I have no clue how to do that...

On NMM installer configuration:

You can take a look at the latest version of DDI setup to get a general idea, he breaks it down to multiple folder sets. Like:

00 core folder (this contains the base mesh, textures, scripts, and the esp needed to get the mod to run).

01 options (this could be where the Body slide material would be placed for those that wish to have a custom form fitted version).

02 CBBE (this would be a mesh folder containing the CBBE mesh's)

03 UNPB (just like the CBBE version but has mesh's for UNPB).

fomod (this contains the xml file that NMM uses to figure out what is what... not sure how to build an XML file for NMM though).

Some other mod's will have a wizard file, I'm not sure but I'm guess that is for wirebash or something (again I'm unsure).

If you go that route the remember to keep it in a separate sub folder when your build it.

That way if you need to make an update you can drop the updated files into that specific sub folder set and then  compress it into a rar or 7zip file and name it.

Also a good habit to get into would be to name the zip file for either the update version or the date your built the update on (or a combo of both).

With the zip file name having the mod name, version and/or the date may make for a long file name, but it should make it easier on the users (as to which file to download).

Yeah so when's the next outfit coming out??? lolz, I'm joking no pressure... really when when when....hahahaha

Tested version 0.92

The only items I tried were the belt, blindfold, and ball gag.

Belt worked, equiping gave a message, equipping gave another message and the item went on and off without a problem.

Blindfold worked, same as belt...

The Ballgag did not equip correctly.

I got a message when trying to equip the ball gag and my characters mouth would open, but the ball gag was not put on. Then when I tried to remove the gag it would just un equip in my inventory, no message with options on force, use key, etc...

I'll try it again but I figured you might want to know.

Edit (yeah its after the response lover in the thread, go figure).

I tried all the items, made sure I only had 1 of the arm binders, 1 of the bra, and 1 of the leg binders in my inventory and they all worked well...

And somehow the ball gag started working, I think I tried to throw it in a chest and it started working... go figure it's probably just engine lag.  I was going to play with it some more but someone pointed out there's no bounce in the bra for CBBE... DOH

Every time I equip the bra after bodyslide batch build, the breasts keep bouncing and go through it.

As in the Breast bounce but the Bra does not (then the Bra doesn't have bbp/tbbp/hdt support).

I don't think they do, I think the only versions currently with bounce are the 7base set that comes with the mod by default, and the UNPB_HDT_workaround_Version.

I created the original BS set from the NON BBP CBBE set.

You can go into Outfit studio, load the project, then load the reference "CBBE body HDT" and copy over the bone weights "NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast, and NPC R breast01".

Then Save Project as and make sure you uncheck the bottom option "Copy Reference Shape Into Outfit". Then batch build again.

When I created the first set, I did not do any changes to the bone weights, I just adjust the mesh's to line up with the reference "CBBE Body". That reference body does not have breast or butt bounce and it was to match up to the requirements of DD Assets requirement for no bounce.

I know I know... I should have marked the bra as no bbp (like I did the belt)... oops.

To make up for it I'll wip up a little something something...

Body slide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set-fixed (with HDT Bra).rar

Note: When Batch Building... unckeck one of the bra's, if you use bbp,  tbbp, or hdt uncheck the one that says "Aradia Chastity Bra". If you don't use a bounce kit then uncheck "Aradia Chastity Bra HDT".

And if you only use BBP or TBBP then step into the modern Skyrim modding by grab'n a copy of HDT 14.28, XMPSE 2.05, and Body Slide 2.1 (currently at 2.1a).

Cause I don't plan on making a version for just BBP or just TBBP.

XMPSE 2.05 and Bodyslide 2.1's HDT CBBE body work well with older BBP and TBBP armor sets.

That said I'm using a 7base body type so, use the Body slide set at your own risk.. it should work, or it could cause CTD's... enjoy (yeah a little to much on the sarcasim, but I'm tired it's a little after 1am and I'm going to bed).