Fallout NV furry races?

• 4 weeks later...

I've attempted to use this mod, but it seems to conflict with one of my sexout mods. I'm looking into it.

**added**

The problem I had was when using this mod and approaching someone for sex, where the sex animations would start my character would strip, and the other NPC would randomly pull out a mini nuke and we'd both be froze in place. But with a new game that seemed not to be the case.

• 3 months later...

If you check out the images on the modpage I was the one with the Halo weapons (assault rifle and pistol) that I converted directly from Halo myself. I am talking with bungie to see if I can release them.

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
3 hours ago, Rokabur said:

SO I installed the mod, the 4.4 update, mask removal and the companion plugin. Problem I'm having is the tail stretches to infinity which indicates a problem with the skeleton from what I've read.

You probably need Deedes' "The Skeleton", AFAIK it's the only one which includes a tail.

You know, in order to pull off an aesthetically pleasing furry race, you have to design them in a very specific way for a 3D environment. In Drawings, 2D Animations, and so on, Furry characters look great, but their features tend to look off in 3D. Things like, how far the nose juts out, how wide the cheeks are, the size and placement of the eyes, mouth, and etc, are extremely important. The Vulpine Race, in my opinion, doesn't pull this off very well. Hell, from what I've seen, none of the Furry mods for Fallout/TES games have been able to pull it off... Which is a shame. 

On 8/14/2018 at 11:41 AM, A.J. said:

You probably need Deedes' "The Skeleton", AFAIK it's the only one which includes a tail.

And after downloading it, it does fix the tail stretching to infinity but now whenever I use Sexout the erect dick stretches to infinity instead.???

On 8/14/2018 at 9:15 PM, Jack of All Trades said:

You know, in order to pull off an aesthetically pleasing furry race, you have to design them in a very specific way for a 3D environment. In Drawings, 2D Animations, and so on, Furry characters look great, but their features tend to look off in 3D. Things like, how far the nose juts out, how wide the cheeks are, the size and placement of the eyes, mouth, and etc, are extremely important. The Vulpine Race, in my opinion, doesn't pull this off very well. Hell, from what I've seen, none of the Furry mods for Fallout/TES games have been able to pull it off... Which is a shame. 

Maybe I just have low standards but I'm completely fine with vanilla Argonians in Skyrim (least much better then Morrowind and Skyrim though wish Skyrim Argonians have a more beast-like body).

3 hours ago, Rokabur said:

And after downloading it, it does fix the tail stretching to infinity but now whenever I use Sexout the erect dick stretches to infinity instead.???

If you check the description of that page, it mentions The Skeleton is suggested, which means the animated tail is rigged on these tail bones. However, it lacks one of the two avaiable penises, which is the one you need for Sexout, so that's why you have that problem now. No way to solve it, until me or someone else will update The Skeleton ? -OR- if you are interested and answer me before tomorrow night, I send you a file that could help you.

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

If you check the description of that page, it mentions The Skeleton is suggested, which means the animated tail is rigged on these tail bones. However, it lacks one of the two avaiable penises, which is the one you need for Sexout, so that's why you have that problem now. No way to solve it, until me or someone else will update The Skeleton ? -OR- if you are interested and answer me before tomorrow night, I send you a file that could help you.

I'll worry about that on another playthrough. Right now I'm trying to find out why (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61634)is causing the NPC's in Good spring to go for my throat about 30 seconds after I exit Doc's house despite the mod not looting anything that would be considered stealing. I know it has nothing to do with this topic but it's taken center stage right now.