riding horse

wongjill34

That's an interesting thought. The horses certainly are big enough that they wouldn't look weird having two riders. But who wants to be the poor sod stuck riding pillion? I've yet to come across a mod that offers this as an option. And I can safely say that this would be far beyond my very meager modding skills.

That's an interesting thought. The horses certainly are big enough that they wouldn't look weird having two riders. But who wants to be the poor sod stuck riding pillion? I've yet to come across a mod that offers this as an option. And I can safely say that this would be far beyond my very meager modding skills.

One could also ride under the horse, if you know what I --- Erhm, yeah, I mean, poor guy eh?

One could also ride under the horse, if you know what I --- Erhm, yeah, I mean, poor guy eh?

In soviet russia...ok I'm gonna stop.

It would be a very good mod for someone to come up with. Of course after an animation for ridding double, someone would come up with fighting. Then I am very very sure someone would come up with a sex animation  and the poor sod stuck riding pillion would have a smile on his face.  

It would be a very good mod for someone to come up with. Of course after an animation for ridding double, someone would come up with fighting. Then I am very very sure someone would come up with a sex animation  and the poor sod stuck riding pillion would have a smile on his face.  

such sex animations gives already enough.

no, why not a normal "two people" on a horse? must because always equal a horse penis stuck in ass? :lol:

no, why not a normal "two people" on a horse? must because always equal a horse penis stuck in ass? :lol:

no..no ... Not at all what I meant.   I meant two people having sex on the horse, while riding it.   Not someone having sex with the horse.  

I was basically saying once someone comes up with a mod where to people can ride on the same horse, eventually someone else will come up with the rest.

no..no ... Not at all what I meant.   I meant two people having sex on the horse, while riding it.   Not someone having sex with the horse.  

I was basically saying once someone comes up with a mod where to people can ride on the same horse, eventually someone else will come up with the rest.

oh sorry, I had misunderstood this, fuck google translator.

I have no picture found like two people on a horse make love.

but I found this would be a good idea. :)

zenti.jpgarea.jpg

Archived