I need to know the name of this mod!!

Unless you provide detailed information about this mod that's supposedly yours (especially to this site's administrators), because all you have is a picture, it's hard to prove whether you're the original author or not.

You should know that once you share something on the internet, you'll never be able to take it down again. And probably someone still has your follower in his/her game and took a simple screenshot, you can't force someone to remove that follower from his game.

And that is exactly the reason why I personally don't understand that "Share your character preset" thread. Well, probably not everyone is gives their character more depth than just a face, but yet sharing them like that feels..disgraceful.

But never mind, that is totally offtopic anyway.

I understand your points on this matter, regardless I still would like someone to provide a link if they have one if the person who has uploaded it as theirs I would still like to sort of persuade them into taking it down. If not I will not force anything.

Wait, so is the image from your original mod or one you found of the follower reuploaded with a different body? I'm confused...

And why exactly do you think someone is plagarising it? Have you seen it available for download? Or have you just seen it in a screenshot somewhere?

Let me just say everything again lol XD

I made this as a follower her name was Juno she was on the nexus but I took her down *Reasons Undisclosed*  I later heard she was being used with out my consent by a author I  wasn't given a name and I found a screen shot of her with a different body type that wasn't her original her face and hair remained the same it was just the body type, now I am trying to find the follower now with it's new body type but my searches come up empty.

And that is exactly the reason why I personally don't understand that "Share your character preset" thread. Well, probably not everyone is gives their character more depth than just a face, but yet sharing them like that feels..disgraceful.

But never mind, that is totally offtopic anyway.

Lol, I like what you say usually Thulas but come on, remember ? Pixels. Okay ? 

And to the OP, you can forbid him from uploading your follower mod, but it's going to be reaaaally hard to forbid him from posting only screenshots of it. More like, impossible. 

Let me just say everything again lol XD

I made this as a follower her name was Juno she was on the nexus but I took her down *Reasons Undisclosed*  I later heard she was being used with out my consent by a author I  wasn't given a name and I found a screen shot of her with a different body type that wasn't her original her face and hair remained the same it was just the body type, now I am trying to find the follower now with it's new body type but my searches come up empty.

Right - just to play devil's advocate, is it possible you found someone who had your mod from when you originally released it and they changed the body type in their game use, and they shared a screenshot of it?

I find it a bit odd that someone told you your mod was being used, but didn't really give you any other information like where to find it...

YESSA MASSA I TELL YOU WHEN I FIND A LINK MASSA

When did we all suddenly become your slaves?

You come across as a whiney little bitch fyi

Just saying cause I'm in a good mood!

You have no proof anything was stolen, you have some rere's word on the interweb, and you come up in dis hood proclaiming righteous vengeance! 

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

RAAAWWRRRR lol

Is your main account named ragnaspike or something?

Unless and until the OP provides clear and convincing proof that he is indeed the owner of this so far unnamed mod and that he/she does indeed enjoy a copyright on it in his/her country of origin, and unless he/she can provide undisputable proof that his/her's right are being infringed, not merely a screenshot of it being used by some user, who enjoys copyright protection due to it being a derivative work, and we don't have a link to said mod here at LoversLab, we can safely say: "Walk West till your hat floats". We are under absolutely NO obligation to do any detective work without remuneration. Recommendation for thread closure. End of story.

Look I'm tired of the discussion, please just tell me if you find a link. Not responding to the thread to anymore of these questions.

No offense, but it's hard to help someone like you because you have vague proof of authorship and reasons to reclaim your purported mod. 

BTW, did a search for your username to see if you're an actual author... and you should know that CAQS will crash Skyrim.

post-95254-0-45150600-1406676799_thumb.jpg

This is absolutely ridiculous and violates the no drama rule.  Unless some proof of someone uploading something on this site is presented then there is NO SPOON.

Thread Locked.

PS - If you do find the spoon, then you need to PM a moderator instead of making a thread like this.