Hot-or-Not CHSBHC vs. UNP BustyBooty

Which pics are hotter?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which pics are hotter?

They both have their pro's and con's:

CHSBHC's boobs from the side-view are way too stretched. It looks like the creator just took the finished vertices and stretched them. Also, the areolas around the nipples are too big. As for the shininess, I actually like glossy bodies. Anyone who's seen my Chocolate Elf Oblivion character wouldn't be surprised by this, lol.

UNP the nipples are too erect. Definitely not natural, unless you're into that sort of thing; however, the areolas are a better size and the side perspective is much better.

If someone held a gun to my head and told me to choose, I'd go with UNP. It's not as glossy, but I'll gladly trade low glossiness for better proportions.

I'd say UNP personally. The rest of the body looks better in my opinion, but that's just me.

The tits don't look great on either of them, not because they're huge, but the fact they're sticking a foot out of her chest in both models kinda throws how "real" or "fake" they look out of the window. Also the areola on Cherry's is horribly stretched and the nipples on UNP look strange as well.

This poll is wrong. Where is CBBE?

I guess it was spared the humiliation as a headliner? :)

abovewolf,please remove UNP from this noble competition, I simply do not allow any changes to my body meshes yet. And,btw, it's Skyrim specific, you have to BAKE normal map from your new shape to actually SEE that new shape ingame, otherwise you gonna see bunch of crap. Get XNormal, it's the best with these obj. space normal maps.

abovewolf' date='please remove UNP from this noble competition, I simply do not allow any changes to my body meshes yet. And,btw, it's Skyrim specific, you have to BAKE normal map from your new shape to actually SEE that new shape ingame, otherwise you gonna see bunch of crap. Get XNormal, it's the best with these obj. space normal maps.

[/quote']

And I guess you are the creator of UPN. Well I prefer CBBE, even in version 1.0 without physics. I'm not sure if what you are saying is that CBBE is the best or far from it.

abovewolf' date='please remove UNP from this noble competition, I simply do not allow any changes to my body meshes yet. And,btw, it's Skyrim specific, you have to BAKE normal map from your new shape to actually SEE that new shape ingame, otherwise you gonna see bunch of crap. Get XNormal, it's the best with these obj. space normal maps.

[/quote']

And I guess you are the creator of UPN. Well I prefer CBBE, even in version 1.0 without physics. I'm not sure if what you are saying is that CBBE is the best or far from it.

Well,the only reason I quoted your post,and SBBE in it,was for mild joke. You didn't get it,obviously.

The main purpose of the post was: don't touch my fkn meshes until I do allow it. All clear now?

I also prefer CBBE, but... Abovewolf, where did you found this BustyBooty version of UNP body? Please, forgive my lack of knowledge. :-/

The only UNP body I know is the DIMONIZED UNP female body, and it has only a "slim" version (the weight at max still look slim for me). The UNP "slim" version, imo, is the best one, compared to the other slim version body mods.

But, like I said, I prefer CBBE (yes, I'm part of the busty and booty body lovers team too). Imo, Caliente worked better on the arms and legs (on the v3 of his mod), making everything harmonious, while the other busty and booty mods just payed attention to increase the size/shape of the boobs and butt.

Dimon also made a beautiful work on the arms and legs, but I'm not a fan of slim body mods.

Again, it's just my opinion. Everyone is free to disagree. :angel:

[/quote']

Well,the only reason I quoted your post,and SBBE in it,was for mild joke. You didn't get it,obviously.

The main purpose of the post was: don't touch my fkn meshes until I do allow it. All clear now?

I don't have to get nothing. You made a BAD joke about other's work (Caliente's CBBE body mod) and I think that if his body mod was in this poll, I'm sure the only body that would be humillated would be yours not Caliente's, since Cherry's and CBBE are by far more popular.

[/quote']

I don't have to get nothing. You made a BAD joke about other's work (Caliente's CBBE body mod) and I think that if his body mod was in this poll, I'm sure the only body that would be humillated would be yours not Caliente's, since Cherry's and CBBE are by far more popular.

I gonna stop this right here. I think piece of wood have more brains then you,honestly. BTW,Caliente is a she, and I deeply respect her,unlike you. So long dumbo.

I don't have to get nothing. You made a BAD joke about other's work (Caliente's CBBE body mod) and I think that if his body mod was in this poll' date=' I'm sure the only body that would be humillated would be yours not Caliente's, since Cherry's and CBBE are by far more popular.

[/quote']

Are you being dense on purpose? What Dimon said was a sideways compliment to Caliente that her body wasn't featured in this poll because the modifications done to both bodies in it are pretty aweful. Sorry abovewolf! Women just don't look like that.

Oh and just because I thought you should know, quote from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=596

1) The biggest and most important thing of this community, is that the moders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods. Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Than make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

2) Don't be a jerk. Seriously, does this really need to be said?

[/quote']

I gonna stop this right here. I think piece of wood have more brains then you,honestly. BTW,Caliente is a she, and I deeply respect her,unlike you. So long dumbo.

What? So the one who makes a bad joke saying her work would get humillated is you but I don't respect her work? Me, the one who is saying all the time that is far better than your body mod?

Look, man. I asked you if you were refering to her mod as good or as bad, because that joke can be perfectly understood in both ways, so don't fuck with me.

Oh and just because I thought you should know' date=' quote from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=596

1) The biggest and most important thing of this community, is that the moders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods. Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Than make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

2) Don't be a jerk. Seriously, does this really need to be said?

What are you trying to say with that my friend? Because I don't get it, maybe I'm a bit dense. Welcome to Loverslab by the way

What are you trying to say with that my friend? Because I don't get it' date=' maybe I'm a bit dense. Welcome to Loverslab by the way

[/quote']

What I'm saying is that this community doesn't seem to have a lot of rules but they do ask that you be nice (aka not a jerk) to the modders so they'll stick around and keep sharing stuff with us.

Dimon is a modder and choosing to be a part of loverslab which makes it better for all of us and being kind never hurt anybody :)

What are you trying to say with that my friend? Because I don't get it' date=' maybe I'm a bit dense. Welcome to Loverslab by the way

[/quote']

What I'm saying is that this community doesn't seem to have a lot of rules but they do ask that you be nice (aka not a jerk) to the modders so they'll stick around and keep sharing stuff with us.

Dimon is a modder and choosing to be a part of loverslab which makes it better for all of us and being kind never hurt anybody :)

You can say the same to him aswell, since the joke was dedicated to CBBE mod. Maybe I have understand it wrong, since your explanation makes a lot more sense but from my point of view, it can be understand that way too, and that's why I was defending CBBE body.