Greetings LoversLab

VicariousTool

I recently registered here to meet new modders and members of the Skyrim community. My nexus profile is the same as it is here. I am currently working on some mod projects for the Diskworld team, most recently I textured Kring the magic sword from the movie. I am open to get in touch with anyone wanting to network about Skyrim Modding so feel free to shoot me a pm. I have a few questions about these forum boards, I possibly passed up a sticky thread.

Edit: I read the rules and pinned threads.

-How long until I can post links or images.(was block from linking image to my desktop on particular thread)

-Does this website host files like Nexus.

-What seperates these forums from the rest of the Skyrim modding community forums.

-What are the rules and how strictly are they enforced.

Thanks

-Vic

Welcome to loverslab i myself am still fairly new atleast to actually posting here i can def answer one of your questions yes this site will host files for you but im sure its tied in with a post count prior just like posting images/links. This is a great site for finding mods and coming up with mods of your own ive been grabbing mods from here ever since i discovered it and have received more help with issues i have in skyrim then nexus altho ive never been one to ask for help till i get to frustrated with the issue. I find this community to be among one of the best ive found yet even went from someone who could do basic cs work to someone who can now convert meshes to different body types due to this site altho I have yet to release any of my conversions because i dont think there up to par and because i customize the body i use quite a bit and never release that.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, glad to be here and to see such an active community. I plan to create some individual mod projects soon, but also work mostly on the Diskworld mod project. It's a great learning experience and I have covered a lot of ground.  I will post in the correct thread any updates regarding either subject. Thanks again!

-Vic

My nexus profile is the same as it is here

This is not so wise. If you would enter the banned from nexus thread and say bad things about nexus they will bann you there... Nexus is not so found of this site and keeps tracks of any users here if they think you have an account there they will just ban you for fun.. You just made it easier for them now.

My nexus profile is the same as it is here

This is not so wise. If you would enter the banned from nexus thread and say bad things about nexus they will bann you there... Nexus is not so found of this site and keeps tracks of any users here if they think you have an account there they will just ban you for fun.. You just made it easier for them now.

As much of a fan I am of fearmongering and the like, it is CLEARLY evident of who I am here and there.

I am not in the habit of defending Nexus on any occasion and this will be a first but I have been banned there justifiably before and have been given 2 extra chances, the last one personally by Robin. 

I am in no way a fan of their overboard rules and such but that statement is straight out wrong. You get banned for mediocre things you do on their website not anything you do off of it as far as I know.

Their rules their site, anything off their site is not their jurisdiction and I have never really seen it abused, I welcome proof otherwise and if you have it you could easily get your ban undone, I have personally never had issues dealing with Robin or Dante.

There hell has frozen over.. first I'm looking at going to china to remove a gallstone instead of the whole damn organ.. now I'm defending nexus rofl

Hello VicariousTool! And welcome to LoversLab, blacklisted from the Nexus since it's dawn (slight exaggeration)  :D Honestly, if this site had all the mods Nexus did, I'd never use Nexus lol

Anyways, I cannot wait to see the Skyrim mods you co-create! I hope you have a very nice time here.

Archived