How I can tell you didn't actually read the FAQ. In other words; read the fucking pinned threads!

Why am I still frustrated by this being a problem, 6 years later?

Load orders are 95% of the time completely useless. Who doesn't know to run LOOT at this point? I want to scream in agony everytime I see somebody ask for a load order.

PROVIDE. YOUR. DEBUG. LOG.

• 1 year later...

yes  you can scream on me !   yes i am looking for low hanging fruit !   

i am still asking for load order because it shows how people do not read  : they just download full of mods and installing them as it cames ( master , dependent  , addons )  no priorities , no order .  it shows how Loot struggles .

and also that they just click  in MO / vortex without knowing a little bit of use .

and they do the same little mistakes as in sexlab activations ( they need to be in third view ) .

i also ask for papyrus log  even if it is not accurate . and crush log  ( hard to understand when one is not a dev ) .

i was asking for any bite of info because  i do not use a ' cristal ball ' .

but i am also frustrated , and tired of asking info . and also tired of people looking for fight .

Here is another fun game. Buy a game and download mods that are furnished for it. When they don't work due to  updates, try to get help by navigating through "Loverslab Hell" and asking as politely as possible for assistance. Then have the creator and minions ridicule you. Not  all of us are modders, can write code, and can create and manipulate files and mods. We chose other pursuits as a life's work.

So, thanks for all the sarcasm and vitriol.  Oh, and thanks for all the help too.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/1/2014 at 11:09 PM, RitualClarity said:

People ignore these useful threads. I don't understand why. They are there to help. At least read it and try to use it in a way that you tried to the best of your perhaps limited skill to follow it. .. The reason is soon people start to realize that you are someone that won't even try to help yourself and tech support starts to slack and slack more until you are waiting a few days for help. ..

You know what? I don't use MO; I use Vortex. I downloaded the correct version of this and installed it. I should not have to read through 5000 posts to find out if someone else has had my problem. I have a real life. I appreciate this mod. Sadly, it does not work. I get a constant message that I either have no Skyrim or a version that is not 1.5v or higher. I have the absolute newest version installed. It is the AE. So, rather than writing a ton of crap about how people don't read a ton of crap, slim it down and put the most useful information into a readily obvious location. I have not seen anything useful to my query, and quit reading after 7 posts about how horrible people are, because they don't read the ton of crap.

Vor 16 Minuten sagte Destinyfate:

Weißt du was? Ich verwende kein MO; Ich verwende Vortex. Ich habe die richtige Version davon heruntergeladen und installiert. Ich sollte nicht 5000 Beiträge durchlesen müssen, um herauszufinden, ob jemand anderes mein Problem hatte. Ich habe ein echtes Leben. Ich schätze diesen Mod. Leider funktioniert es nicht. Ich erhalte ständig die Meldung, dass ich entweder kein Skyrim oder eine Version habe, die nicht 1,5 V oder höher ist. Ich habe die absolut neueste Version installiert. Es ist die AE. Anstatt also eine Menge Mist darüber zu schreiben, dass die Leute nicht viel Mist lesen, reduzieren Sie den Inhalt und platzieren Sie die nützlichsten Informationen an einem leicht erkennbaren Ort. Ich habe zu meiner Anfrage nichts Nützliches gefunden und habe nach 7 Posts darüber, wie schrecklich Menschen sind, aufgehört zu lesen, weil sie nicht viel Mist lesen.

If you are too stupid to look in the completely wrong part of the forum ... you should NOT complain - because you yourself are the problem and not the structure of the forum.