What the fuck is wrong with the nexus?

I fucking swear the people who are admins there are retarded.

Debating Staff Actions in the public forums is another violation of the Terms of Service, so you earned a second Warning right there.  (Had you not selected such a belligerent title for your Topic, I might have just sent you this PM instead.)

I urge you to read and heed the ToS.  Here's the portion relevant to both of your transgressions:

BLAH BLAH BLAH TOTALLY IRRELEVANT

In the specific case of your trolling Topic that earned you the Formal Warning, it was based on the way you denigrated the type of mod in question.  It was obvious that you created it simply as a place to complain about them.  it had no other purpose.

The Number One Rule on the Nexus is:  "Don't like it?  Don't use it, but pass in silence."

Does that make things clear?

Mister former coast guard here fucking thought my joke was a troll, so fucking Mr. Aristotle muses that it had no other purpose other than for trolling.

Does the nexus only admin EX military people only or what the fuck?

Jesus christ what a toxic site.