Hi I am a new member

Guest Hurrican016

Guest Hurrican016

Hi Folk's!

I am new member here since 24th of April, I come from France and I decided today to update my member profile and to make it live a little bit more, but I can't neither uploading an avatar nor editing my personal information regarding birthday for instance and so on...

What can I do? I would like to "exist" and to fill my member forms in order to participate to this forum...

Thanks for the help

H.

Guest Hurrican016

I think so:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10120]

We could not find the validation request you are attempting to verify. This is likely because you have already validated your account, or an administrator has validated your account for you. Please try to login with your registration details now.

Guest Hurrican016

Ok I will see where I can post some...posts  :cool:  But what it's strange is when I am going to my profile and want to upload a pic, it says "member_disabled_profile" o_O

Guest Hurrican016

Thank you everyone for your precious help!!!! It was very helpful and indeed, you can set entirely your profile after about 5 or 6 posts  :cool:

Is it written somewhere in the rules forum about this? I wonder...

This was helpful, thanks!

I hate being a faceless outline when I post things, so I was frustrated when i couldn't make an avatar. So thanks!

PS. is there any strict rules or guidelines on what we can or can't have as our avatar, or like the mods are we pretty much free to choose whatever? Never mind I found the rule section on the forum and it answered my question on that.

how do I become a regular member and senior member

Easy, you become regular member if you are registrated for some time already. If that time is even longer you can become senior member. Maybe it also is connected with the posts aswell, but I am not entirely sure about that.

I don't think you, as far as I know you can be a member without a single post.

But then again, does it matter in the first place? Except for the permission to upload files and to post kinks/pictures/avatars the description is unimportant.

Archived