View File

I've collected into one download area various patches to other mods, plus some small mods of my own -->

Gooser's Chop Shop includes separate downloads for:

1. Patches to Hentai Creatures

2. Patches to SexLab Hentai Pregnancy

3. Patch to Dragonborn Seekers

Patches to Hentai Creatures

This essentially covers the changes made to HC in the More Nasty Critters mod. The MNC mod patched Hentai Creatures to add support for Ashman, Lurker, Rieklings, and Wearbear. Also the old version of HC included out of date calls to sslBaseVoice.Moan and in version 1.5x of SexLab, the API was changed to make the actor Moan. This has been also fixed in this patch. The fomod was updated so the version is now 2.0 instead of 1.04. If you are using MNC, you do not need this patch.

Patches to SexLab Hentai Pregnancy

The old version of SHP included out of date calls to sslBaseVoice.Moan and in version 1.5x of SexLab, the API was changed to make the actor Moan. This has been also fixed in this patch.The fomod was updated so the version is now 2.0 instead of 1.18.

Patches to Dragonborn Seekers

Makes them work with Defeat, etc., by adding ActorTypeAnimal, and ActorTypeCreature keywords to the DLC2SeekerRace.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/25/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.5x
  • Special Edition Compatible

As the original post states, there are three "mods" available in this one page. Two are patches to other mods, one is a very tiny mod to enable Seekers in combat mods like Defeat.

I'm really surprised there is any confusion!

Thanks for the patches but I hope you will keep this updated or time stamped the patches when and if the patches are no longer needed such as when new Defeat is released.  Last thing you want is people coming here using an outdated patch and blaming you for their problems.  I grew up near a major chop shop area and they can be awfully confusing because the shops are mixed with legitimate car mechanics (sometimes the two are the same).   :)

Maybe they don't know what a chop shop is? Your OP seems straight forward to me.

American slang can be hard for an international audience like we have here to follow. It's not like English is the worlds most complex and confusing language already (oh wait it is!).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplified_Technical_English

Right, that's what I was trying to get at but failed due to lack of coffee. :P

Anyway, looks like its all sorted out now.

Gooser, I have a request, if I may:  I'd like it if you could make the post pregnancy stuff in Hentai Pregnancy toggleable. I hope that is not too much to ask. If you simply do not have time or inclination to deal with it, I understand, and simply thank you for updating the mod. It is really appreciated, as is your other work here. Thank you regardless.

Ah, I see now. The actor alias goes into a "PostPregnancy" state actually. The toggle in MCM only controls the appearance of lactation, but the actor will still be in the post-pregnancy state, regardless.

I could add a switch "Skip Post Pregnancy" without much difficulty.

• 1 month later...

I hope I can get some advice here.  I've been using Hentai Pregnancy for a bit now and everything was going great until recently.  I'm using a UNPB body with all the appropriate skeletons and meshes.  I'm running HDT physics.  All that stuff is working great, no problems.  For a reason I can't figure out the breasts are getting stretched out immediately after PC becomes pregnant.  The smaller the boobs the more distorted and creepy looking it appears.  The belly scales just fine, it's just the boobs.  If NPC's become pregnant their boobs scale just fine, only my player character.  Has this happened to anyone?  Any tips or solutions?

I posted this in the Hentai Pregnancy mod but thought I would post it here as well seeing how that seems kinda quiet.

I found that Torpedo Boobs happen to the Unpb mesh.  Pretty much whenever your breast scale exceeds 100 weight the boobs start to torpedo out from the body like idk cannons or something...Its the mesh, your not fixing that and even if you did...there would still be all the outfits behaving strangely cause they were likely made with a certain mesh in mind.  Other than that get the XPMSE skeleton,

I use 7B HDT enabled mesh now with no problems of breast weirdness.

Thanks, Gameplayer.  I understand what you are saying, thing is, I was already using the XPMSE skeleton.  Tried both the legacy and the new 2.0.  Also, I wasn't getting the "torpedo boobs" until recently.  Everything was working just fine and then something changed.  Like I said, NPC's that become pregnant look just fine, it's just my character.

And to be clear, it's not that they scale and eventually get "torpedoey", right after the PC gets pregnant there is a sudden change and they breast just stretch out.

Appreciate the tip about the other body type but I would like to stay where I'm at for now, it was working before I just have to figure this out.  There must be some code attached to my character only that is making this happen.

The strangest thing, if I use the ShowRaceMenu console command the boobs revert to there normal state but as soon as I back out it's, BLAMMO, all kinds of mutated weirdness.  Also, after the pregnancy is over and the body snaps back into shape, the boobs are still distorted.  But if I use the ShowRaceMenu command post pregnancy and everything goes back to normal in that menu then it's fixed until the next pregnancy.

It seems I've found a solution.  After a bit of testing it seems the auto-correction for node scaling that is part of Estrus Charus is fixing the mutant boob problem.  I really like Estrus Charus but I don't care for the fact that it needs two additional mods to function, Actor Events and Estrus for Skyrim.  Still, if it keeps my characters breasts from looking like some weird alien apendage I'll keep using it.