So am I not allowed to attach photos to posts for being a new member?

Guest marieruth

Guest marieruth

I tried posting in the Sexout Technical Support forums, and whenever I tried to submit the post I got a message that said I couldn't post links... I attached a photo via the attach files and added the attachment to the post... Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I'm still getting used to this site..

That's a common SpamBot prevention technique employed by most forum software these days (if a new poster can't post links, then SpamBots designed to do just that fail).

It usually unlocks after a trivial amount of posts like 5 or 10, it's just there to mess with SpamBots and other webcrawlers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where is the OP?

For at least thank ashal for explain this to him.

Where are manners these days have the decency to say thank you for explaining that to me ;)

I'll bet he is long gone going next forums complaining which these days so many can do so well :angry:

Archived