Giant's animations don't play

Every animation in Sexlab works except for any of the giant's. When I trigger sex with them my player animates but the giant does not. I did run FNIS and I did download Gone's bestiality animations. Can anyone figure out what's wrong?

Every animation in Sexlab works except for any of the giant's. When I trigger sex with them my player animates but the giant does not. I did run FNIS and I did download Gone's bestiality animations. Can anyone figure out what's wrong?

I have the EXACT same issue. I posted about this 7 days ago and didn't seem to get anywhere: 

Hello, 

So here is my problem: all of my sexlab animations play but the giants animation. The PC motion does trigger but not the giants. Other creature animations work fine and so do human to human animations. 

If some one could help explain why the giants animation in sexlab (1.57) won't play that would be very helpful. Running updated FNIS and reinstalled sexlab and clean save. Any help would be good thanks. 

The only thing I can think of is starting a new game and haven't done that yet because I'm trying to finish this one... So confused by this too. I KNOW I have all of the required files, and they are in the right spots. I know I have done everything. It even triggers in the console I can see the animations commands displayed in the console but the Giant isn't performing them. So what gives? ... I am clueless and haven't gotten any answers ...yet. 

Someone? Anyone? 

Thanks! 

Need to be more descriptive and provide debug logs. "Giants animations don't play" doesn't give much to go off of at all.

You say the player animates; how so? Are they animating as if they were having sex with a giant, or simply playing their own masturbation animation as if the giant was never going to be apart of it in the first place.

The giants don't animate; are they T-Posing frozen in place as if their animation file was missing? Are they standing still as if nothing was going on buy are still locked into the scene with the animating player? Are they acting as if they were never part of the animation in the first place and just walking about and/or attacking the player while they are animating?

Is it a normal run of the mill vanilla giant? Or is it one added by Immersive Creatures, SkyMoMod, or other mod that adds new monster types?

All of these are completely and utterly different problems with different solutions, and all of them could be described as "Giant's animations don't play." Unless you can expand on the details and provide a debug log of an attempted giant animation, otherwise I have nothing to go off to offer help.

Need to be more descriptive and provide debug logs. "Giants animations don't play" doesn't give much to go off of at all.

You say the player animates; how so? Are they animating as if they were having sex with a giant, or simply playing their own masturbation animation as if the giant was never going to be apart of it in the first place.

The giants don't animate; are they T-Posing frozen in place as if their animation file was missing? Are they standing still as if nothing was going on buy are still locked into the scene with the animating player? Are they acting as if they were never part of the animation in the first place and just walking about and/or attacking the player while they are animating?

Is it a normal run of the mill vanilla giant? Or is it one added by Immersive Creatures, SkyMoMod, or other mod that adds new monster types?

All of these are completely and utterly different problems with different solutions, and all of them could be described as "Giant's animations don't play." Unless you can expand on the details and provide a debug log of an attempted giant animation, otherwise I have nothing to go off to offer help.

I've tried to get the debug papyrus to work and I set the .ini preferences to 1  in the skyrim.ini file but it won't generate the Log files in the Skyrim My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\ folder. So for now I'll just give you some pictures of what the actual issue is.  Also I've tried to go back to earlier saves and see if that solved the problem and it didn't. So it's an scripting issue somewhere. 

LZXhSCl.jpg?1

8ndNRQI.jpg?1

OCF7rw8.jpg?1

zkTlRpz.jpg?1

r0xUMiP.jpg?1

9zY27YS.jpg?1

i2jLcDO.jpg?1

0bbUeWS.jpg?1

Only the PC's animation plays. The giants are Vanilla giants. They do not stand in T-Pose, they just do the idle animations Giants do, like scratch there back and look around and stuff.

Archived