Steam Summer Sale is HERE!!!

Im buying at GoG.com summer sale.

Lately bit tired with steam and there alpha's or expensive games pricing 59 euro for 49 saying you getting % cheaper.

yeah... I really love the GOG with their DRM Free policy, but unfortunately they didn't have some game that I really want this time.

But if I'm looking for an classic/old game, I'm pretty sure GOG is my first choice.

Anyone else just think Fuck my Wallet when this happened? Because I know I was like welp... there goes a chunk of my bank account.

I feel you bro...

That awkward moment when you brought payday 2 for $10.99 yesterday, and then right now it's $5.99...

I feel so betrayed... LOL

Edit: Btw, Assasins Creed Black Flag, Bioshock Infinite, GRID 2, Warlock 2 is in the flash sale, there is still 5 hours left.

Fuck Bioshoc Inf, but grab AC BF asap.

Is it really that bad?? I never played bioshock though, so I didn't know anything about that series.

Brought 5 more games today... whenever I see my wallet, it seems my wallet screaming "WHYYYY!!!!!! WHY DID YOU RAPE ME!!!!! IS YOUR FIGURINES NOT ENOUGH?!!"

Fuck Bioshoc Inf, but grab AC BF asap.

Is it really that bad?? I never played bioshock though, so I didn't know anything about that series.

Brought 5 more games today... whenever I see my wallet, it seems my wallet screaming "WHYYYY!!!!!! WHY DID YOU RAPE ME!!!!! IS YOUR FIGURINES NOT ENOUGH?!!"

It is matter of taste, some says that it is total awesome  philosophical parable and I an few more say that it is crappy unfinished shit that's try to look good.

I was hyped for it, preordered it, nothing that made hype train was true. I have season pass and haven't played any of this new dlcs.

To be honest, All you have to do is to aim for the Flash and community elections alongside daily and yesterday offers, the normal ones should never be used for sake of your conscience :P. Also learned that the hard way.

Right now I just try to stick to aimed percentages, as to wait for Legendary t obe 75% and not less percent discount, if I can't get the game at the price I want on steam, I try other ways.

Also I should advice to look at Bundles from every places, they usually have the same game and for the price of just 1 game discounted at 75%, you get 4 or more games, including the one you wanted.

For me, all this do is to see how full of crap are prices from 40 € or more on new released titles, when the expenses to release it nowdays don't justify at all the prices, also knowing they don't have to keep investing money to try to sell it, that is, investing money on boxes, dvds, etc, if they want to keep it in the market, as Steam will be there loooong after their titles should have stop to sell in the old market.

And well, about Monaco, I hope you see this, it appeared on another flash offer at 90% disccount :), check it while it last, it seems to have about 7 hours to go. Have fun :)

dammit, monaco is on the sale again, and I just realized it in the last 5 minutes... AND I MISS IT AGAIN!!! FUCK!!!

Ah yes, Skyrim is in sale at $4.99 and legendary edition at $13.59, and terraria at $1.80, well I think it's pretty good price, but I'm gonna wait a while for legendary, and just hope they put it in flash or community sale  :P 

Edit: there is the swapper, skullgirls, craft the world, and overgrowth in the flash sale right now. Grab it fast if you like it, don't make a same mistake as I do. And Final Fantasy 7 at the community choice.

Sorry to hear you missed it again, I tried to told you the offer in my above post,a shame you didn't saw it, I'm sorry :/.

Again, I remind checking allbundle sites for better deals than Steam sales ones :P.

it's okay, I know it before I saw your post in here, I just awake and check steam sale, and that's when I saw monaco in the flash sale again, but it's in the last 5 minutes.... seriously that sucks... missing the same item twice in the different flash sale..

That happened to me in older Steam sales, what I did was to memorize time limits for each 8 hours in my Time Zone, as it is 11:00 AM, 19:00 PM and 3:00 AM (GTM +1), that way I never miss anything anymore.

Hope it helps :).

Flash Sale Right now:
Fable Lost Chapter $1.99

Natural Selection $3.74

Sleeping Dogs $3.99

Transformer:Fall of Cybertron $14.99

Daily Sale right now:
Battleblock Theater $3.74

Borderlands 2 $4.99

Kingdom of Amalur:Reckoning $4.99

Outlast $4.99

Planetary Annihilation:Galactic War Update $16.99

South Park:Stick of Truth $40.19

The Wolf Among Us $8.49

Tomb Raider $4.99

ah, and metro last light complete edition on community choice: $6.79

damn... borderland 2, tomb raider, and metro last light is sooo tempting....

The only thing holding me back against Metro franchise is the lack of pseo open-world gameplay. If it had that, I would gladly buy it, as I loved STALKER series and the guns, fight mechanics and other stuff in Metro suprass STALKER ones, but, sadly, it misses the Open World Exploring and questing that STALKER has, making me stay out of the buy.

Also I see you hav prices in $, and well, that's lucky for you, as in EU the prices (except in UK) are in €, most times at 1$=1€, which makes me feel conned on steam, but well, is my humble opinion.

I will wait for last hour sales, as, as past times they did, usually when there are 2 or so days left they make a macro-sale offer, with a lot of other disccounts and like that.

Also I see you hav prices in $, and well, that's lucky for you, as in EU the prices (except in UK) are in €, most times at 1$=1€, which makes me feel conned on steam, but well, is my humble opinion.

Shouldn't Euro have more value than USD??

From country that didn't use USD, I think I didn't consider it as lucky... because if USD become strong than my country currency then it's fucked up, like now... USD 30% stronger from my currency (Rp) since last august... I paid more for buying something from overseas...

Btw, Hitman is on the flash sale right now (80%), grab if you like it.

Shouldn't Euro have more value than USD??

Well, that's the problem, games tend to be 60€ for 60$, when they should be, using current currency exchange, 44.11 €, which is a bit of rip off, imho.

It's a shame that other currencies go stronger than ourselves, but I would prefeer that to have one that goes stronger than the dollar and being charged the same ammount, making it even expensiver than in dollar.

Myself, I tend to look at steamprices.com to check how rip-off or fair converted prices are for each game, and I just miss someone on US for buying there when necesary and vice-versa for him when the opposite occurs, that for sure.

About hitman, I got the last one of the series back when there was an offer for all the game from the publisher, I think.

As last word, I would point out that sometimes bundles on steam are more expensive than getting all the pack items separate, so it's worth to check how much each part cost and how much you "save" getting the pack. I still remember how hilarious was that GTA Complete Saga pack was cheaper than GTA IV Complete Pack (only GTA IV and Episodes of LC).

Have fun, and safe Purchasing :P.

So far not a lot of games of interest for me here ... my only buy so far was right at the first day ... State of decay ... but damn, that's quite a nice game and my zombie-loving heart really grows to like it ... though almost a bit too nerve-wrecking for me...

I only played sod for a few hours in my friends computer, but I think that game is gonna boring me after a couple days. It seems repetitive. Except if you're trying to increase all character skills. But I agreed with you, it's a nice zombie game, with a nice survival element.

Right now, they have tomb raider at flash sale for $4.99, if you like it grab it fast, 5 hours remaining.

I need a way to stop looking at the sale, but it's so tempting....