Steam Summer Sale is HERE!!!

I grabbed State of Decay when it was cheapest, and Outlast, and a couple others that I've found for less than $5.   Hard to go wrong on trying something when you pay $2.70 for it. But oh so nice when you find a gem for that price!   LOL

Man, that Outlast is freakin' scary!!   I tried it, with nobody home and the lights off, and I thought I was gonna have nightmares!!

Now for my rant-  Why oh why oh why are the 4-5 games that I REALLY want bad not going on flash sales?!!   I've seen three community votes  so far with the ones I want in them for really cheap, but the other group has won the vote all three times!   GRRRRRrrr!   (rant off)

Now for my rant-  Why oh why oh why are the 4-5 games that I REALLY want bad not going on flash sales?!!   I've seen three community votes  so far with the ones I want in them for really cheap, but the other group has won the vote all three times!   GRRRRRrrr!   (rant off)

It's better than me...

I brought 2 games, at a 50%. Then the day after, they put it in the flash sale... both of them, one by one at 80%...

That's why now I only wait for the flash sale and community sale content, except if they have something that I really wanted, like yesterday Saint Row Ultimate Franchise. 

yep, I just spent about $50, plus other people sales, I'm sure he did.
lol

today is the last day of summer sale, some nice pick on the last day.
and again... payday 2, and garry mod become 80%... I should've wait for it to become 80%.. dammit..

Post Steam 2014 Sale - I'm relatively happy.    I picked up quite a few in the 3-5$ range, and so far am pleased with all of them.

The one I was ranting about wanting, Baulders Gate II complete with all DLC, FINALLY went from 50% off to 75%off, $6 (what I wanted to pay for it), on the second to last day.   Been wanting this one (for less than $10) since two sales ago!

The other one I was ranting about, The Golf Club, never went to flash sale, (EVEN though it was up for vote!), so I finally broke down and paid what they were asking for it.  20% off.   It was worth it.  The game is in early access, but it is far enough along to be great fun, and when they get all the features in, and optimized, it will be better than links ever was.    It looks great, has a course creator, (already about 3000 player created courses out there), and a super neat feature to me is that you can procedurly generate a random course, and play it.

Other notes-

I said I wouldn't break and buy Wolfenstien unless it went below $40.  It went to $30.  couldn't resist.   so far it is great.

Most pleasantly surprised by a sub $5 game that I took a shot on - Call of Jaurez.   Had no idea this game was so good, looked so good, played so good, and gave the neat historical facts about all the western outlaws.

I'm done til Christmas!

The one I was ranting about wanting, Baulders Gate II complete with all DLC, FINALLY went from 50% off to 75%off, $6 (what I wanted to pay for it), on the second to last day.   Been wanting this one (for less than $10) since two sales ago!

I said I wouldn't break and buy Wolfenstien unless it went below $40.  It went to $30.  couldn't resist.   so far it is great.

Most pleasantly surprised by a sub $5 game that I took a shot on - Call of Jaurez.   Had no idea this game was so good, looked so good, played so good, and gave the neat historical facts about all the western outlaws.

Ha! Just playing BG2 as well! Never would have payed 20 € for this, but for about 5 € its okay (after all I played the hell out of it years ago) ... but already I am suffering ... what party does my fighter-mage want? Jaheira and later Imoen...new chars as well, but I need a cleric! Damn decisions... :@

Wolfenstein tempted me, but being german and discriminated by our law I cannot play the international version. Don't care much whether there are swastikas, but I want english language goddamn it. So I'll not get that one before its down do 5 € either ... really, nobody needs to protect me from nazi-symbolism, thank you very much government :@

Call of Juarez I already got last year. Was a surprise to me as well... The way the story is told is AWESOME! And creative! Only the duels gave me some rage, but even them I managed...very good game indeed!

Ah well, despite BG2, State of Decay and some DLCs for Rome 2 I got away cheaply. I either already owned the interesting games, or there were none for me...maybe next sale if Thief is even lower in price I might risk it for that one...