reusable sex scenes?

No promises.

The problem here is time and interest. We wanted CLS to be done before Skyrim was out, but when Enter got busy, we only really had Grumpf doing the real meat of the work. Things slowed down considerably, and Grumpf has slipped in several cutscenes that weren't originally planned for (most of them futa-friendly, to my chagrin). So with people migrating or migrated to Skyrim, there's really not a lot of drive to do more than fulfill the quest. Which we're doing as well as we can, I assure you.

However. Repeatable sex scenes is something I've pushed for since I started lending my limited aid. It's something I feel the fans deserve, and many, Grumpf included, agreed at the time. Another interesting thing to consider is, even with Skyrim, anyone who was really and truly a fan of CLS and still has Oblivion installed will without a doubt play it anyway. So we're not under pressure of a deadline anymore, in that respect.

In the end, our priority is to finish the story. We'll see how it goes beyond that.

Which reminds me, I need to bring up a topic or two now that we're further along the CLS MQ...

Yup. I created my first one and now that I know how it works I can try to modify some past ones for "replay". Although, you know, a little load works too.

We're nearly done with the Sumuru. One more big dungeon for the final fight and the conclusion of CLS will be there...

Then, maybe I'll polish stuff a bit more.

Archived