Quickstrip - A One-Stop-Shop for Up-to-Date Mod Resources (WIP)

ZigNewton

Quickstrip (WIP)

WHY IS THIS THREAD HERE?

My goal here is to pit together all of the most basic, most current mod resources and links into a single thread so that nobody is stumbling into old threads sifting through outdated content like I was. My main concern is to point you to what's up to date and where to get it. Things like SexLab have their own dedicated section on the forum making it easy to find, but for most other things, we're on our own. I haven't wandered these boards in a long time, so needless to say I'm going to need quite a few suggestions.

For the most part I know how to install these tings, but it's hard to keep track of what's compatible with what in terms of some of the mods that are only found on LoversLab. If need be, I'm not above elaborating on installation... eventually.

Being the scatterbrained lunatic that I am, I haphazardly set up my body and skeleton etc ages ago without remembering exactly how -and in what order- I did it (the old beat-it-with-a-stick-until-it-works approach). After deciding that I needed to update a few things (my body/skeleton setup), I come back here only to realize that not only do I not remember where and how I got many of my resources, but I can't be sure that the ones that I DID find are the most current ones being used.

I found myself wracking my brain over things like:

"Am I sure I'm using the newest and most versatile skeleton?"

"Does this body support HDT?"

"Do these breast/penetration collision instructions work with the current HDT package?"

"There are piles of these godforsaken XML files, which one is right for me!?"

"FOR THE LOVE OF TALOS, AM I FORGETTING SOMETHING!?"

GETTING STARTED:

I would like to be sure that these are all listed in a decent installation order, so please let me know if I should make any corrections.

Mod Organizer

Are you currently using Nexus Mod Manager (or worse, using mods through Steam)? Stop that. Stop it now. Make the switch and never have a messy mod directory. Ever. That'll be handy if you're messing with mods from around these parts.

SKSE - Skyrim Script Extender

Kind of important - with or without adult mods. Install this manually.

SSME - Skyrim Startup Memory Editor

In short, it makes it a bit harder for your game to crash. Install this manually (it's super simple), see the download page for more info.

Unofficial Patches: As much as we love the game, it apparently had more bugs than Bethesda had time to fix.

Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

SkyUI

You're already aware of the swanky new menu interface, but more importantly this is the only way to get the MCM menu to configure your installed mods in-game. (I think?)

RaceMenu

If you're doing any sort of mods that have to do with character customization, this is an absolute must have for more reasons than I have the energy to explain here. Now has CharGen Extension merged with it (which is news to me!)

SEXY-FUN-TIME-SHENANNIGANS:

Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio

This is basically your lord and savior in terms of managing outfits and body replacers. Nevermind the fact that you can have just about any body shape you want, but have you ever wanted an outfit for your selected body type when it was created for another? Outfit studio is your answer.

XPMSE - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

I'm going to assume that this is the be-all end-all of skeletons at this point. I hope to Stendarr I'm right.

FNIS - Fore's New Idles in Skyrim

Anytime you add or remove animations from your game, run this tool.

HDT Physics Extension

Outside of the latest or stable package, there's a bunch of xml files that all do different things, I guess I should suggest sticking with the one that comes with the current stable version for now?...

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework

- Sexlab Plugins -

Install the framework, then browse the many plugins for whatever floats your proverbial boat.

ZaZ Animation Pack

Though the name only implies that it's just animation and pose resources for modders, ZaZ Animation Pack is its own mod/framework entirely. You may or may not need to have this installed alongside SexLab's framework depending on your tastes (giggity!), so check your selected SexLab plugin(s) to be sure.

FEMALE BODY REPLACERS:

Note: To my understanding, many of the bodies from the [Nexus] won't give you as much of the scaling, jiggly goodness as the ones here at [LoversLab] do. I've listed their respective origins for your convenience just in case.

CBBE - Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition [Nexus]

1y0lNYs.jpg

Originally called "Big Bottom Edition", aims to be very curvacious, yet fairly proportionate. This is One of the two longest running, most popular body replacers in Skyrim's history.

UNP - Dimonized UnPretend Female Body [Nexus]

This is for those who what more realistic proportions and textures. This is the other of the two long running, popular body replacers mentioned above.

CHSBHC - Cherry Hotaling's Super Busty H Cup [Nexus]

The first replacer to feature jiggly movement with highly exaggerated proportions. This was before the HDT breakthrough and the jiggly parts were just really clever animations and not actual jiggly physics, but it was still really really cool at the time. There are lots of armor and clothing conversions for this body here on LoversLab if you're interested.

ADEC - Acdale EyeCandy Body [Nexus]

What originally started out as a conversion project of an oblivion body mod called HGEC ended up being it's own beast. This replacer consists of "larger legs, hips, thinner waistline, enhanced butt and quite alot of arm/shoulder work". The legs are especially awesome, I personally based my Bodyslide settings on those legs...

Touched by Dibella [Nexus]

A high-poly body mod designed to be very voluptuous and "perky" without being too "plump". Doesn't support Tender Breasts/Butt Physics (TBBP) though, and has built in undies if you're into the whole "not nude" thing.

Touched by Dibella Enhanced [Nexus]

Features higher resolution seamless textures, including a custom head texture by nuska, but the more important distinctions are HDT support, and the fact that they got rid of those pesky undies.

UNPB - UnPretend Blessed Body [Nexus]

Do you like UNP, but want an increased size cap on breasts? This is your answer. Though only the breasts have changed, it's said to be comparable with CBBE in terms of proportions, but maintains everything else that makes UNP what it is in an effort to bring "the best of both UNP and CBBE".

SeveNBase [Nexus]

Designed to bring you the Amazonian look without being overly muscular, emphasizing wider shoulders, bigger breasts, and (most importantly) thick, full thighs. Any Lydia fans here? There are plenty of options here in terms of nudity and jiggliness, including the "Bombshell" variant which (I believe?) originated here on LoversLab.

[LB] - Lady Body [blackelf on blogspot]

From my understanding, the idea was to stay closer to vanilla's proportions while featuring better curves, poly count, and high resolution textures. Former user blackelf translated a quote from "Krista" the author:
"I tired to see these obscene alterations of a vanilla body. By altering the vanilla body the people for some reason don't want to realise that their replacers inherited bugs existed in a vanilla body. I quite assume they suit many users and they don't trouble with that.
They don't suit me but the normal replacer is not created (very surprised) for some reason.
That's why I decided to create my own female body replacer, which I called "Lady Body" [LB]."

UN7B [Nexus]

Do you like the upper half of SeveNBase, and the lower half of UNPB? Well... okay these combinations are getting ridiculous, I agree, but this one has not only HDT support, but a fully skinned, fully rigged, inside-and-out, potentially functional, ready-to-go vagina. I sure hope C.I.T.R.U.S. isn't forgetting that little detail...

Manga Body [LoversLab]

- Manga Body Addons -

There are CBBE and ADEC based variants of this body, but the modifications are the same. The ass and tits are VERY round, range from LARGE to MASSIVE, and scoff at your precious gravity. Has HDT and belly support.

CNHF - Calyps & Nusca's Heroic Form [Nexus]

For those looking for a reasonably-proportioned body that looks like it could "bash skulls, slay dragons, and swing a massive battle axe". The breasts aren't too absurd and hang realistically, the shoulders are broad, hips wide, and the normal maps give a toned, athletic look. For those wanting realism, this is a pretty solid option.

(I'm sure there's a whole buttload of custom bodies featured around the forums here, but I only want to list the ones that aren't old, outdated, or succeeded by something else newer and fancier. I'll look around later to find a few. I'm currently cropping some reasonably-sized pictures for each of these, I'll post them as they develop.)

MALE BODY REPLACERS:

From here it's a choice of simplicity versus versatility. SOS is leagues beyond any male body atm, but that's because it's a moderately scripted package. The others are non-scripted and simple for those trying to be careful with their script load.

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

For good reasons, this has become the gold standard in male body replacers. It may not be as versatile as many of the female body types due to lack of Bodyslide support, but it's still the best out there, customizeable and solid enough (heh) to suit your needs. In light of finding out that the original badasses that created this are doing a complete overhaul of SOS, this one is still worth the install - just pick a plugin or two for it and go.

Male Nudes
If you're looking for nude men AND NOTHING ELSE, then here ya go. Flaccid and nothing flashy. Hey man, some people are okay with that.

Robert's New Vegas Male
A collective of people from the Fallout New Vegas community (I presume) tossed this one together, and it's quite similar to Male Nudes, with the exception that Argonians come without cock and balls by default, so be sure to grab the optional file if you want to change that. I know reptiles shouldn't have penises, but SOME OF US DON'T CARE OKAY

Better Males - Beautiful Nudes and Faces
For those of you who are into the whole "pretty-boy" thing. It's like a male counterpart to CBBE in terms of textures, but here's the thing - you can choose either erect or flaccid penises, but NOT BOTH. What kind of world do we live in when we can't even...

THINGS COMING SOON:

Project C.I.T.R.U.S.

From my understanding, C.I.T.R.U.S. is creating a versatile body type that combines slider sets from all other popular body types. Will support Pregnancy scaling, and probably much more (animated vaginas, anyone?). It's safe to assume that this will soon make the entirety of the female body replacers listed above obsolete, which in my oh-so-humble-opinion is a good thing!

Schlongs of Skyrim - The ReSchlonging

I dunno how long this has been underway, but I can't wait to start testing it out.

Anything Else of Note?

(Guess I'll have to talk to Jbezorg about Sanguine's Debauchery 2... somehow)

OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS:

NifSkope

I figure this is for modders to need to tweak things up like skeletons if needed, but others should have it handy just in case.

No Bethesda Intro

It may not sound like much, but if you're running a fair amount of scripted mods, you'll wanna shave off as much startup time from your game as you can muster, and this is a good start. You're welcome.

CT77's Remodeled Armor Pack

Not only is this the most well-fitted outfit package for Bodyslide, it's also the most complete outfit replacer that I know of (unless you're like me and couldn't get one or two of the merchant/barkeep outfits to work, as well as some belly-scaling...) and ChronoTrigger77 just released his biggest update. This covers clothes and armor, so if you like what you see here, there's little need to worry about the next two links. It says it's for CBBE, but again... Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio exists, so...

Pregnant-Weighted TBBP Armor for Bodyslide 2

If the above doesn't tickle your fancy, this and the pack below will be your alternative. This pack covers all of the armor in skyrim, with (of course) belly support.

Pregnancy & TBBP Skimpy Vanilla Clothes

This covers most of the clothes in the game (see link for details) with awesome belly support. Be advised that depending on your Bodyslide preferences, these probably won't be as well-fitted as CT77's Pack in certain areas of the body, so you might need to familiarize yourself with Outfit Studio to make those corrections if you're concerned with minor clipping.

Apachii's SkyHair

There was a time when most race and follower mods required this, I dunno if that's true anymore.

Enhanced Character Edit

Note that it's not 100% compatible with Racemenu, some features won't work properly. See mod page for details.

I guess it would only be fair to list out at least one non-skimpy armor pack, but funny enough, CT77's Remodeled Armor is the least skimpy TBBP/HDT supported outfit pack that I know of, so if anyone has a suggestion for a non-skimpy, HDT/TBBP supported armor pack, do let me know.

FOR ADVANCED MODDERS:

The following tools are courtesy of Anton0028 - I won't for a minute pretend that I know exactly how they all work though.

Behavior Files Creator

This tool allow you to create custom behavior file for your model with own animation inside NIF file.

Animation Tools:

N1 - Blender Animation: This tools allow you to create animation in Blender 2.62+ and export it to the game.

N2 - Edit TRI Files: This tools allow you to create/modify morphs in TRI files. See Video for example.

N3 - With IK Armature: This tools allow you to create complex animation as fast and easy as possible. Now with IK capabilities of Blender 2.62+ to make natural moves.

N4 - Body Animator: These tools let you export animated model from Blender 2.65+ and import it to a NIF file.

Mesh Tools:

N1 - MeshInjector: This program allows you to add to a NIF file any mesh you like.

N2 - SkinInjector: Allows you to transfer weight paint from Blender 2.62+ to NIF file with your model. Program generates skin data for object already existed in NIF file.

N3 - PathChanger: This program allows you to change existing path of texture to a new one. Works with [bSShaderTextureSet] block.

N4 - PathExtractor: Allows you to export all texture paths from NIF to TXT file, then you can easily check it for errors, modify if needed, and import back to NIF file.
(works with NIF block [bSShaderTextureSet]).

Any Other Recommendations Are Welcome

For all veterans here, be sure to check the green font - that is all stuff that I'm not completely sure about and would like confirmations or clarifications on. Thanks!

I want to keep this thing as up-to-date as possible for as long as possible. I know I'm forgetting some things and probably getting some details wrong, which is where I'll need your help. I know a lot of the mods and resources are customizable (hdt, animations etc), As long as we list everything needed to get the jiggly parts moving, we should be fine.

Cool thread :)

Your right about C.I.T.R.U.S.

I'd suggest looking up Anton on skyrim nexus and pretty much list all his mod tools as well.

(Animations Tools N2 and other stuff)

Since they are vastly underrated but some of the most helpful tools ever.

Oh cool, who better to clarify the C.I.T.R.U.S. thing than the orange in charge? :P

Those tools look amazing. I didn't originally plan on listing off anything more than the basics needed just to get the jiggly parts moving, but I guess I could add an 'Advanced Modders' section for these things. There are probably a ton of other useful modders tools I could add there as well, if you think of any more, lemme know :]

For what it's worth, Zaz Animation Pack is far from outdated. Last release was in may, iirc, and I'm working on the next "small" release atm. It works fine with latest version of SexLab, etc, so fully compatible with the latest and greatest on this forum ...

For what it's worth, Zaz Animation Pack is far from outdated. Last release was in may, iirc, and I'm working on the next "small" release atm. It works fine with latest version of SexLab, etc, so fully compatible with the latest and greatest on this forum ...

Oh I see, It was a while ago when I heard about it being 'outdated' somewhere, there must've been a long lull in updates or something at the time. I'll go ahead and link your topic here then!

I haven't even updated my SexLab to the newest version yet, so I can't even begin to imagine how many things are considered 'Must-Haves' for SexLab lately. I'm hesitant to list individual sexlab mods and animation packs since you can still find those in the listed SexLab Forum link, but let me look over the mods/anim packs for a bit before I decide. As someone who hasn't been around the forums lately, and as someone who doesn't use mods that require Zaz' Animation pack, I think I'm the last person to try and dictate what's cool and hip around here :D

Edit: Just remembered, that same while back I heard there was a Sanguines Debauchery 2 underway, is that what Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced/SD+ is? If there's a WIP thread for a SD2, I'll list it under the 'Coming Soon' section.

other necessary mods

Unofficial Skyrim Patch - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23491

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25127

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31083

Safety Load - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526

Pretty sure that mod is outdated and not needed anymore.

It got replaced by SSME and SKSE 1.7

keithinhanoi explanes it better than I can so, borrowing his post from nexus.

SKSE 1.7.0 does not "contain" SSME.

Both SKSE 1.7.0 and SSME "contain" implementations of a memory allocation fix created by sheson, which was

originally explained in an ENB Forum post. http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2729

Queued, the author of SSME, made it after he realized he could offer a different method of implementing sheson's

memory fix patch.

Although the SKSE 1.7.0 implementation of sheson's fix does not include the memory operation code change, that

memory operation doesn't actually happen until the first memory block that sheson's fix affects gets full. But since the

idea of the fix is to allocate enough memory to that memory block so it doesn't fill up, it's not important that SKSE

1.7.0 is missing that memory operation code change.

Safety Load and sheson's patch fix are two approaches to solving a similar problem, which is that Skyrim crashes

(CTDs) or freezes (ILS) while it's trying to allocate more memory for cached game data.

Safety Load attempts to fix the problem by patching the allocation routine used in the game while it's running.

Sheson's fix attempts to fix the problem by simply allocating more memory to be used for cached data right as the

game starts - so it never needs to allocate more memory later.

Because Safety Load affects some types of memory allocation routines that sheson's fix doesn't, Safety Load can be

useful in certain situations - which are ILS when you are trying to load a savegame, for example. In those cases, it's

best to turn Safety Load on, get your savegame to load, go somewhere inside and quiet, save your game, and then

disable Safety Load. This is because enough people have reported problems with leaving SL on all the time, that it

seems safer to use it only in situations where you need to get a game to load or pass through a loading screen.

yep, kapaer's ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer is built into Expired's Race Menu 2.7

but many use ECE or no race menu add on

Oh I see, It was a while ago when I heard about it being 'outdated' somewhere, there must've been a long lull in updates or something at the time. I'll go ahead and link your topic here then!

I haven't even updated my SexLab to the newest version yet, so I can't even begin to imagine how many things are considered 'Must-Haves' for SexLab lately. I'm hesitant to list individual sexlab mods and animation packs since you can still find those in the listed SexLab Forum link, but let me look over the mods/anim packs for a bit before I decide. As someone who hasn't been around the forums lately, and as someone who doesn't use mods that require Zaz' Animation pack, I think I'm the last person to try and dictate what's cool and hip around here :D

Edit: Just remembered, that same while back I heard there was a Sanguines Debauchery 2 underway, is that what Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced/SD+ is? If there's a WIP thread for a SD2, I'll list it under the 'Coming Soon' section.

Yes, it was true, that there were quite few updates for some time. :)

It's also true what you say. You won't have much fun without a mod that uses ZAP, and when you get that mod, it'll be quite clear what you need to get. ;)

I think SD+ and SD2 are actually separate projects. SD+ is under continuous development, but I think SD2 is on hold.

Jbezorg is developing SD2 and Skyrimll is developing SD+. For the most up-to-date info you should ask them I guess. I may be completely off here. .... :)

jbezorg's not around for a while. SD+ is the equivalent of DA Awakenings for DAO. SD 1 1/2. :P

Also, this list will get unbelievably long. When it comes to "must-haves", there are now about a million.

So...

Female bodies

CBBE

[insert witty description about the T&A here]

CHSBHC

Touched by Dibella <--(my new favorite)

Touched by Dibella Enhanced

UNP

UNPB <--(crashes my game for some reason)

Sevenbase

Lady

UN7B <--(brand new)

Probably a thousand more...

Good thing is, you don't even have to type (copy/paste), except for the description, but honestly, what descriptions would you give? "This mod adds big titties", "This mod also adds big titties", This mod adds REALLY big titties", "This mod adds big titties AND ass"...

Pics would be the best description I think. ;)

8O "Gasp!" It's the Archdemon symbol! I'm off to help more citizens in need! {Woosh!} (flies away)

Excellent thread...

For additional bodies

Manga body <-- contains on 1 site 2 body versions (cbbe and adec) and all the armors that have been converted for each. (cbbe = vanilla armors and additions) (adec = vanilla and dlc armors and additions)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

and my Manga Body addons <-- addons, fixes, updates for certain follower mods to make them use manga body, alternate textures for armors used by manga body

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30449-conversions-for-manga-body-add-ons/

Holy smokes, if I'd have known I'd be so busy all of a sudden, I'd have picked a better time to start a thread like this :D

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
I think it's high-time I adjusted the formatting of the OP to make room for new suggestions.

other necessary mods

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526

Its included in Race Menu 2.7+ you dont need this anymore if you use newer Race Menu.

I'm going to post RaceMenu up there to kill a couple of birds with one stone.

CT77's latest update doesn't have belly support? I could have sworn I saw the belly node in Nifskope.

From what I've seen, some outfits were painted while others werent. I did have a funky installation at the time though, so I could be wrong. If someone could verify that for me, that'd be awesome, I don't really feel like reinstalling it myself at the moment (I honestly never thought I'd say that...)

Pretty sure that mod is outdated and not needed anymore.

It got replaced by SSME and SKSE 1.7

keithinhanoi explanes it better than I can so, borrowing his post from nexus.

SKSE 1.7.0 does not "contain" SSME.

Both SKSE 1.7.0 and SSME "contain" implementations of a memory allocation fix created by sheson, which was

originally explained in an ENB Forum post. http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2729

Queued, the author of SSME, made it after he realized he could offer a different method of implementing sheson's

memory fix patch.

Although the SKSE 1.7.0 implementation of sheson's fix does not include the memory operation code change, that

memory operation doesn't actually happen until the first memory block that sheson's fix affects gets full. But since the

idea of the fix is to allocate enough memory to that memory block so it doesn't fill up, it's not important that SKSE

1.7.0 is missing that memory operation code change.

Safety Load and sheson's patch fix are two approaches to solving a similar problem, which is that Skyrim crashes

(CTDs) or freezes (ILS) while it's trying to allocate more memory for cached game data.

Safety Load attempts to fix the problem by patching the allocation routine used in the game while it's running.

Sheson's fix attempts to fix the problem by simply allocating more memory to be used for cached data right as the

game starts - so it never needs to allocate more memory later.

Because Safety Load affects some types of memory allocation routines that sheson's fix doesn't, Safety Load can be

useful in certain situations - which are ILS when you are trying to load a savegame, for example. In those cases, it's

best to turn Safety Load on, get your savegame to load, go somewhere inside and quiet, save your game, and then

disable Safety Load. This is because enough people have reported problems with leaving SL on all the time, that it

seems safer to use it only in situations where you need to get a game to load or pass through a loading screen.

yep, kapaer's ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer is built into Expired's Race Menu 2.7

but many use ECE or no race menu add on

Also adding Enhanced Character Edit to the list.

jbezorg's not around for a while. SD+ is the equivalent of DA Awakenings for DAO. SD 1 1/2. :P

Also, this list will get unbelievably long. When it comes to "must-haves", there are now about a million.

So...

Female bodies

CBBE

CHSBHC

Touched by Dibella <--(my new favorite)

Touched by Dibella Enhanced

UNP

UNPB <--(crashes my game for some reason)

Sevenbase

Lady

UN7B <--(brand new)

Probably a thousand more...

Good thing is, you don't even have to type (copy/paste), except for the description, but honestly, what descriptions would you give? "This mod adds big titties", "This mod also adds big titties", This mod adds REALLY big titties", "This mod adds big titties AND ass"...

Pics would be the best description I think. ;)

You're probably right, pictures are worth a thousand descriptions. If I were so inclined, I would gather a neat pack of 300x300 images representing each body type. I could probably snatch pics from the nexus mod pages and make adjustments. That'll come later though :)

I'll just add all these plus the Manga Bodies for now.

I'm not 100% clear on the difference between "Touched by Dibella" and it's "Enhanced" version, should I just leave out the original?

^

These are the things TBDE has that TBD doesn't:

• high quality body replacer with smooth curves
  • hand crafted and high resolution texture with a lot of skin detail
  • includes a custom head texture (slightly edited "Real Skin" by nuska)
  • fully seamless*
  • supports TBBP (HDT)
  • patches to support custom races**
  • easy-to-use "Nexus Mod Manager" installer

The HDT thing is the seller. No bounce with original. Also, you have underwear with the original (which can be easily removed with NifSkope :P).

^

These are the things TBDE has that TBD doesn't:

• high quality body replacer with smooth curves
  • hand crafted and high resolution texture with a lot of skin detail
  • includes a custom head texture (slightly edited "Real Skin" by nuska)
  • fully seamless*
  • supports TBBP (HDT)
  • patches to support custom races**
  • easy-to-use "Nexus Mod Manager" installer

The HDT thing is the seller. No bounce with original. Also, you have underwear with the original (which can be easily removed with NifSkope :P).

Alright cool. I do suppose we miiight have a "nevernude" audience here, so I'll include the original

...which reminds me, Nevernude is its own body type, right?

TO THE GOOGLEMACHINE!

...nope. It's a CBBE patch. Got it.

Thanks!

Dudes:

Male Nudes

[insert description of cock 'n balls here]

Robert's New Vegas Male

Better Males - Beautiful Nudes and Faces

About that armor link:

CHSBHC Armors and Clothes Conversions

[back to T&A description]

Awesomesauce, thanks man! Updated.

Dude, you. Were. Not. Kidding about the length of the bodies list. I just remembered a couple myself (ADEC and CNHF)

Does this mean like... I'm gonna run outta room...? o__o  <---my worried face

...CRAP.

I opened up 10 armors at random from CT77's mod in Nifskope and sure enough, they all had belly nodes. I think it's safe to assume that the rest of them do too.

I like TBD/TBDE as well, but the armors currently out for it don't have a belly node. So at the moment my setup is CT77 + BodySlide 2.

Huh.

It must've been my funky installation at the time. Did you try out any of the belly scaling in-game? If all those work, then I'll update the description on CT77's set, because I couldn't get them all to work at the time. I'll take another look once I have a few minutes.

Don't worry. Your OP only covers less than half of the first page, so you should have room. But then you consider the mods you haven't listed yet, and you think ......"crap". Must-have mods can be different for each person, too. This will be as time consuming as making and maintaining a mod. Soooo...good luck! ;)

Don't worry. Your OP only covers less than half of the first page, so you should have room. But then you consider the mods you haven't listed yet, and you think ......"crap". Must-have mods can be different for each person, too. This will be as time consuming as making and maintaining a mod. Soooo...good luck! ;)

Oh...

Archived