SevenBase TBBP - Pregnancy Vanilla Armor and Clothing Replacer

I find the differences between the various 7B models are mostly minor, and I haven't had any problems with using them interchangeably.  The only quirks seem to come sometimes with the wrist and neck seams, but that's usually very minor and easily covered/ignored.  (This goes for any 7B clothes/etc, not just this one)

I really like this mod.  I'm getting a crumpled breast thing going on.  Looking at my character in profile the breasts almost look flat.  When I open the console the breasts perk up like they are probably supposed to but as soon as I close the console they fall back down with a little bounce.  I've installed exactly the things you have.  I even changed to 7base tbbp body to see if that would help (I was using bombshell).  Nope.  The UN7B breasts are like pointed forward unnaturally (the opposite problem) I'm going to check out a combination of the two.

Ok this is what I get even with UN7B (SC21):  Can you see the lumps where the breasts connect to the upper chest?  And in the front the breasts are spread out.  And another pic with 7base tbbp (SC27).  This one shows exactly what I'm talking about, the breasts are like flat.  And the regular 7base tbbp without the pregnancy mod (SC25).  I'm really interested in seeing this one work out.  7base is my favorite and I play with the being female mod so this would be a perfect mod for me.  The breasts look alright from the front, just a little spread out (SC26).  And I get this with Bombshell (SC28).

All I use is sexlab and Zaz.  I use 360 (an absolute must) for regular walk run swim jump animations.  I use NoMaam breathing idle because all the other ones make my girl look like a nympho or like she's posing for a camera or something.  I do use some of the Xp32 animations.  That's it.

I am getting some items with invisible spots, usually in the legs area, I have seen a singular fix for the steel armor but this is clothes, I havent seen any steel armor yet as I just started this save.

EDIT I was trying to get my photos attached and forgot to say thank you for all the work you have put in on these, 7B is easily my favorite body mod with any amount of content.   

EDIT 2 As I looked around Whiterun I found Hulda, Ahlam, Bergritte Battle-born, Gerda and Adrianne Avenicci to all have invisible spots in their legs, several look jumbled but Avenicci is just missing legs from skirt bottom to mid shin. I have sen others with issues and the skeleton cure but thats the skelly I am already using.

ScreenShot2.bmp

ScreenShot3.bmp

the skeleton might be your problem, un7b comes with its own skeleton, this mod might not be compatible, 

edit: over write with groovtama's skele, what you are saying sounds like a skeleton problem

edit 2 link  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Thank you!!  That's exactly what the problem was.   :)   I still have the gap in the arms issue with bombshell but, I can do regular sevenbase tbbp for now.  Thank you for the link too.  That saved me a lot of time.  Awesome skeleton as well.  It gives me ankle daggers as a position and specifies gender.  Win Win as far as I can tell.

I freaking love this mod, i've never seen so much support for the 7B, which is my favorite body mod, i was just wondering, is there any chance that you could make a Non-skimpy version?, i would like to have the body's shape on every armor without showing so much skin, just for the lore's sake of course, or maybe at least just the Dawnguard vampire armors/robes, i would be more than satisfied with just those at least

If you could point me in the direction of some non-skimpy Dawnguard armor, I'd most likely convert it for you. I'm no artist, so I mostly grabbed what sevenbase armor mods were available to me. If you find 10 armors or less you want done, point me in the direction, and I'll add it for you.

First of all, thanks for the reply, what i meant with non-skimpy, was to use the vanilla models, and just reshape them to the sevenbase tbbp mesh, and enable it with hdt, and of course, the pregnancy meshes. 

Here's one with the UNP and UNPB replacements for the dawnguard, there's also one for the Dragonborn DLC too, as you can see, they just reshape it to fit the body's shape, and not removing any vanilla piece of cloth.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22033/?

Also, could you take a look a this one?, would you be able to make a conversion to it too?, i know this may be too much to ask, but it would be awesome

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49939/?

i hope this helps

this mod sounds amazing but i seem to be getting crushed breasts from the pregnancy body replacer... I remove the body and reinstall the 7b and voila the crushed breasts are fixed. Is there a way to get this working properly for me?

yay for reading through the forums i seemed to have had the same exact problem as rafreeman YAY FOR READING Love this mod by the way thank you so so much! keep up the great work!

I am getting some items with invisible spots, usually in the legs area, I have seen a singular fix for the steel armor but this is clothes, I havent seen any steel armor yet as I just started this save.

EDIT I was trying to get my photos attached and forgot to say thank you for all the work you have put in on these, 7B is easily my favorite body mod with any amount of content.   

EDIT 2 As I looked around Whiterun I found Hulda, Ahlam, Bergritte Battle-born, Gerda and Adrianne Avenicci to all have invisible spots in their legs, several look jumbled but Avenicci is just missing legs from skirt bottom to mid shin. I have sen others with issues and the skeleton cure but thats the skelly I am already using.

As I have been using this on several saves now and a bit of playtime, I have the above mentioned but I have most (maybe all) couriers are nude. I use this mod pretty much every save now, hiccups on a couple things aside, its great and I appreciate your time on it, thank you!

I also asked this over in the tech support forum (here), but I'll post it here as well. Anyone see this weird neck color issue before? It started when I installed Sevenbase + all the stuff recommended in the OP of this thread... so I'm hoping someone has seen the problem before while doing what I did.

post-246140-0-20134800-1404662875_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wellbredbitch

i read in the description that it is compatible with all 7B bodies. does that include Zquad1's version of Demonhunter's superb Demon Fet TBBP body?  i hope its does.

The steel armor fix earlier in the thread worked great, would someone happen to know how to fix the dress work by Hulda etc and the female smith outfit like Adrianne Avenicci wears? Also does anyone know of a 7b clothes pregnancy mod for the other outfits?  Great mod regardless, I am just hoping....

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this mod. Only problem other than Hilda outfit is the small gap at the wrist I did not look at ankle, and the breasts look smaller in armor, not crushed, just smaller. I only have the un7b body mod, with the skeleton over written by groov one mentioned here and in the un7b mod. I have fnis, fnis move, and terra armory. No other animation mods. As I crashed my game and I am reloading mods and testing as I go.

So this might give a clue as to where the gaps are coming from, as I have almost nothing installed. I wanted to insure the body was stable a before adding sexlab stuff.

I will test stuff for you if you like.

I just looked closer there are hand, foot and neck gaps using studded armor.

So, is there a simpler way to add the "belly bone" than the file you provide? I ask because when using the file you provide, the breast scale seems a bit different i.e. when set to scale 2 (through a mod in MCM) they are much larger than they normally would be (maybe equivalent to scale 4 as interpreted by the same mod in MCM)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, there seems to be a persistent problem with all armors where the inner thighs warp and distort whenever you jump, or engage in any animation that involves spreading your legs.

JTpcsfs.jpg

M89Dgxe.jpg

NeSJFpb.jpg

OzydLcF.jpg

I love pregnant armors, but this is a pretty big deal breaker for me. Will there be a fix for this? I'll have to revert to the normal BBP armors until then.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, there seems to be a persistent problem with all armors where the inner thighs warp and distort whenever you jump, or engage in any animation that involves spreading your legs.

JTpcsfs.jpg

M89Dgxe.jpg

NeSJFpb.jpg

OzydLcF.jpg

I love pregnant armors, but this is a pretty big deal breaker for me. Will there be a fix for this? I'll have to revert to the normal BBP armors until then.

I have noticed this also although just occasionally, there are a couple of outfits discussed earlier that have big invisible spots. Sadly I am not sure the author is working on this anymore. I use it all the time still but I keep coming back hoping for a patch.