LL doesn't remember me :(

Everytime I visit Lovers Lab I have to login because for some reason the site does not remember me as logged in, even if I have the "remember me" box marked. Any idea how to fix?

Since no one else or most of the people have no such a problem there is something wrong with your browser. You probably got some malicious program that usurped your account. So, I will suggest you t clean your system with some programs for it and then check and clean it with some of these (free) programs. I personally using these:

1. Ccleaner and /or Revo uninstaller

2. Malwarebyte's anti malware and SuperAntiSpyware

if you have payed professional programs for that, so much better.

Or maybe your browser is set to automatically delete your cache/cookies? Check your firefox/chrome settings.

I have set it on automatic cleaning after leaving the browser, and have no issues with that. As a matter of fact, whenever I'm leaving/shutting down the system, I always clean all history and cookies, and my browser is remember my login and password on next loading. She has being hijacked by some spy ware or/and malware.

germanicus, your browser remembering your login details but not automatically logging you in is Autofill, which is saved to your browser separate from cookies and history. 

nightwolf, I bet your browser is clearing your cookies. Chrome incognito mode deletes all cookies after the last window is closed, for example. Take a look around your browser and see if there's a setting by which you can fix it.

Deleting cookies will force you to log in every time.

If it's not remembering your user/pass when you do log in, that's a browser history/security setting, not related to cookies.

4onen just said the same thing, just reenforcing.

It's got nothing to do with malware or hijacking or any of that.

Guest corespore

Not all cookies are bad, they do serve the purpose of allowing the end users PC to remember what the users preferences are and thus speed up site browsing allot quicker. Yes, the can be hijacked by hackers but they aren't any more or less prone to leaking personal data than any other aspect of interweb usage.......Chocolate chip are my favorite. 

OK - did some reserch_

Here is the solution from official FF site https://support.mozilla.org/hr/kb/fix-login-issues-on-websites-require-passwords

So, my point in all of this is following. Nothing happens without the cause or the reason and nothing stop to work just by itself. If your browser worked fine, remembering password and login on certain page(s), and suddenly stopped to work, something changed it. The cookies can't do that by themselves. Some malicious program tried to influence/change security settings of your browser and/or access to your data. So the first step I'll do is to check my OS against malicious programs and viruses and if it is not infected, I will search for standard workable advices from official pages. And that was my point. I'm sorry if it wasn't being understandable from my posts.

Okay, I know what it is know. After trying a few things of the above I figured out it was Adblock Plus that was responsible. Not very surprising really since this site is ad supported. I guess I'm forced to have those blinking adds there. >.<

Cookies for everyone.

I'm glad you found the source of you problem, but in the same time I'm surprised that it is a s ABP. I have it on my computer (as you can see on the picture), and thanks to it, got no problems with popups, commercials, blinking flash animations etc. Something then must broke yours.

post-179217-0-56971200-1402013686_thumb.jpg

I use adblock plus in IE and have no login problems

i did not have to add exception for LL.

I have IE delete all cookies, temp files after IE closes and have no problems with LL remembering me

I also use CCleaner and have it set to delete all cookies, temp files after IE, Chrome, ect, ect closes

but in CCleaner I have LL's cookie set as "cookies to keep"

I have IE delete all cookies, temp files after IE closes and have no problems with LL remembering me

I also use CCleaner and have it set to delete all cookies, temp files after IE, Chrome, ect, ect closes

If LL is remembering you (not requiring login), then whatever you're doing to clear your cookies is not actually working.

If LL is remembering you (not requiring login), then whatever you're doing to clear your cookies is not actually working.

no I have CCleaner set to keep LL cookie and a few others for different sites

no I have CCleaner set to keep LL cookie and a few others for different sites

Ah I missed that part, gotcha.

Archived