Fallout 3 rape/forced sex

Doctrine1-6

Fallout 3 Sexus is probably the closest thing to it but the problem is that the framework is there but no one is willing to build up on it. Fallout does have a place for rape and the like but it's a bit too serious compared to Oblivion which is much easier to direct sex.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

@Skynet You can get the newest versions of Sexus (3.01 and 3.02) at Loda

loda.jp/fallout3uploader2/?page=4&gal=&mode=list&sword=&andor=

for 3.02. The password is セクサス (sekusasu in katakana) 3.01 is around there somewhere, also to be recommended is Sexus No Trouble Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2 on the same page which allows for "consensual" sex between companions/faction members.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bpq7viiwj4v6ztz gives version 2.6 which is an older version that includes extra .esps that later versions don't have. EDIT: removed after complaints from the malevolent

• 2 weeks later...

@ArkofTruth

latest is Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2 さらにバグ修正

さらにバグ修正 = "more bug fixes"

and in the data folder

Fallout 3 Sexus.esm

Sexus_no_Trouble is an addon that I think the readme says is supposed to prevent you being criminalised. It doesn't do that for me, instead it enables characters (npc or pc) to fuck other characters in the same faction without any problem. And they do.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, so we have lost both SHY and Loda? Damn. Thats... pretty horrific really.

I used to try and keep up with Sexus. Ah well, at least the last version was pretty stable and functional. However, I would appreciate it if anyone could share No_Trouble if they have it? The idea of sex not involving my character occasionally cropping up appeals.

This unreleased WIP may be of interest to you all...

SexoutNG for FO3

vpig has been working on porting a fairly recent version of SexoutNG from NV to FO3' date=' along with SexoutSex and parts of SCR. I'm sure he will be able to use a hand porting other NG mods, once these are stable and released.

[/quote']

Thanks Pride, will be nice to have a version of Sexout for FO3. Have to admit though, i'm already pretty happy wth the combo of Sexus and AP. AP covers a LOT of ground in FO3 (more than the very stripped down NV version), and Sexus I always felt was just the right mix of brutality and mayhem for the setting. Plus, being able to punch and stab and shoot an attacker off you can't be beat. Especially when it doesn't work and you realise you are screwed... Pardon the figure of speech. =P

http://rghost.net/2636395

A version 2.41 upload.

Thanks, but is that secure and safe? I note someone (none english I presume) seems to be complaining the file killed their brothers PC. I've downloaded it, but I won't open it til you respond, since I don;t really trust my virus scanner too much.

I've had a request to upload the sexus 3.02 as it's no longer out there. It weighs in zipped at a bit over 11 mb. Any objections to putting it in downloads? or has anyone got a .rar that is smaller?

2.6 is still out there (linked above), but is superceded by the slightly more reliable (!) 3.02

@ArkofTruth

latest is Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2 さらにバグ修正

さらにバグ修正 = "more bug fixes"

and in the data folder

Fallout 3 Sexus.esm

Sexus_no_Trouble is an addon that I think the readme says is supposed to prevent you being criminalised. It doesn't do that for me' date=' instead it enables characters (npc or pc) to fuck other characters in the same faction without any problem. And they do.

[/quote']

The no trouble esp simply sets the flag "Minor Crime" on the weapons that Sexus uses. It means that using them is no longer considered assault. The victim's faction won't become your enemy as they would with assault but THAT NPC will become your enemy still. It also, as you stated, allows for intra-faction (and inter-faction if that faction is faction friendly) minor crime with faction members without setting enemies. However, most factions track crime and if you reach a minor crime threshold, you can suddenly be booted and made enemy... so don't go hog wild hehe. Er that pertains to the player only, NPCs don't accumulate crime stats, only players do.

See here.

Archived