Nexus rant experiences

People from Nexus really feel like they have to stop and tell me their negative feelings about my mods, people here are a hell of a lot niecer.  maybe its just because nexus is the mainstream idk?  anywho the things i like are not to far out of their when u come to the relation that you enjoy pixlated wemon (right here everyone else is allready thinking your a perv if they dont play skyrim) so back off you black hearted nexus people.  anyone else get insulted by the penut gallorie at nexus?

People from Nexus really feel like they have to stop and tell me their negative feelings about my mods, people here are a hell of a lot niecer.  maybe its just because nexus is the mainstream idk?  anywho the things i like are not to far out of their when u come to the relation that you enjoy pixlated wemon (right here everyone else is allready thinking your a perv if they dont play skyrim) so back off you black hearted nexus people.  anyone else get insulted by the penut gallorie at nexus?

I guess you could call me one of your fans of your work.  I appreciate you sharing your work and anticipate your next pieces.  Thank you :D

Actually, I'm just starting to get into customized modding myself (finally, after so many months of research).  I don't plan on submitting anything on Nexus, only here in LL.

I guess you could call me one of your fans of your work.  I appreciate you sharing your work and anticipate your next pieces.  Thank you :D

Actually, I'm just starting to get into customized modding myself (finally, after so many months of research).  I don't plan on submitting anything on Nexus, only here in LL.

sweet! hey if you need any advice with 3dsmax im still relitivly new but i think it gives me a good perspective especially to anyone else who is new because they prob will hit the same road blocks i did along the way.  also with big body types theres alot to think about.

I got a new DL in the bottom of my mixed hentai thread if u wana check it out (busty ebony valkarie)

sweet! hey if you need any advice with 3dsmax im still relitivly new but i think it gives me a good perspective especially to anyone else who is new because they prob will hit the same road blocks i did along the way.  also with big body types theres alot to think about.

I got a new DL in the bottom of my mixed hentai thread if u wana check it out (busty ebony valkarie)

I know exactly what you mean.  I find it extremely tough trying to attempt to convert some of the armors that I want to.  Our bigger bodies we use really make it a challenge.

I am re-checking your thread again.  Thanks again!

I know exactly what you mean.  I find it extremely tough trying to attempt to convert some of the armors that I want to.  Our bigger bodies we use really make it a challenge.

I am re-checking your thread again.  Thanks again

you totaly should upload one of your works here and let me check it out :D