Star Trek teleportation soon a reality?...Einstein maybe wrong?

Where just scratching the surface with science we know little actually, all tho prolly many claim we do know alot but we don't.

We think now teleportation is impossible or travel with speed of light is impossible or discover dark matter it's for now all a mistery we speculate with knowledge we have now but in a couple of decades we maybe have alot more understanding of whats realy possible.

Some things will always be impossible we can't say which one is ever, but  30 years ago there where things back then that was absolutely impossible even smartest scientist believed that it will never be possible, now 30 years later some of those theory's are possible.

Ask any scientist or any CHESS Grandmaster back in the 60s that women can play chess as good as men or even become world champion they all would laugh at you and say impossible. Well sinds 1980's no more when the polgar sisters specially Judith Polgar even won from Kasparov(all time best world champion) few times and beaten most top 5 players in the world on many occasions.

This offcorse is not the magnitude of possibility lets say teleportation or travel as fast as lightspeed but you understand what i mean by what in future is impossible now or can be possible in 30 years time or early or later on.

That's science for yah now you can't, soon we can(or maybe).

Einsteins theory are still completely safe?...it's if you realy want that, why(yeh saw this ;) one hehe)?

As far as this quantum teleportation stuff goes, yes, his theories are still safe. The experiment hasn't proven him "wrong" as the subject suggests. ;)

It really doesn't have anything to do with what I "want", just a fact of the experiment -- it is still using a light speed (or slower) means to communicate "metadata" about the quantum state from one place to another.

Wow, you guys sound like you wouldn't even trust your own copies. Really?

I wouldn't have the slightest issue trusting or splitting my life with another me. And sending them across the universe means you would be able to send a person with decades of life experience to a world that would offer a chance of freedom i might never be able to fathom, i couldn't imagine a better gift to give someone let alone another me. Plus it means they would arrive without undergoing the ravages of space travel. 

Shit, I've started from scratch several times, starting from nothing isn't an issue if your willing to put in the effort. 

The Asgard in SG-1 series copy them self a 1000 years they eventually had to kill them self because the copy became unstable and flawed he he.

So don't worry if we can copy ourself's we have at least a 1000 years before we die :P

But are not the copies conscious too?

Conscious? Yeah. Sentient? Most likely. Educated and having your memories? Highly doubtful that's even possible. Your copy will probably act like a drooling baby that knows absolutely nothing at the other end.

Regardless, as was pointed out already, that is a just a thrown together copy and every last atom that was you is now gone. I don't want to cease to exist any time soon. :D

But are not the copies conscious too?

Conscious? Yeah. Sentient? Most likely. Educated and having your memories? Highly doubtful that's even possible. Your copy will probably act like a drooling baby that knows absolutely nothing at the other end.

Regardless, as was pointed out already, that is a just a thrown together copy and every last atom that was you is now gone. I don't want to cease to exist any time soon. :D

As a guess, assuming every neuron, every cell, every part of you would be perfectly duplicated, it stands to reason the information stored in your brain would be duplicated as well. That's all memory is, really, a highly sophisticated collection of cells set up in the right sequence to capture the information stored there. Copy the cells, you copy the information. But again, I'm guessing here. It just sounds logical to me.

Teleportation of humans will not be possible. Not because it wouldn't be possible in theory but because our resources would not be sufficent enough to make such a project happen. First we need to wait another 20 years so that we have the computer power to calculate and store all the information of an human body.. Second the transmitter would need to be of a diameter as big as half of the diameter of the moon.

16 years ago I've written an article in my study time about that topic. I don't remember anymore why the transmitter had to be this size but it had something to do with disintegrating and recomposing a human body in real time (You wouldn't want your head at the place of one of your feets for example).