Sexlab aroused not working, please help.

Hello, I recently installed sexlab, devious devices, and a whole slew of other mods (all working correctly) - including sexlab aroused; the problem is that my arousal doesn't increase or decrease, even when I'm wearing Sergio's chastity belt, which kind of defeats the purpose of the mod. I can still use all the equipment and whatnot, but it doesn't do anything. I have tried reinstalling SLaroused to no avail and changing the load order (aroused is after the basic framework). Devious helpless still works though, as well as everything else, it's just the aroused part that seems broken. Please help!

Make sure the arousal blocked/locked options aren't checked for the player in Arousal's config menu. Also, I think on a new game the arousal won't move much on its own unless you see naked people or say, have some plugs equipped.

Make sure the arousal blocked/locked options aren't checked for the player in Arousal's config menu. Also, I think on a new game the arousal won't move much on its own unless you see naked people or say, have some plugs equipped.

They aren't, and I was wearing the plugs that sergius gives you. Also, I can't check the options under Puppet Master (where the Blocked/locked options are, as well as preferred sex and exhibitionism) or rather, I can, but when I click out of the menu and back in, the settings have reset. this only happens for this menu though. Further, when it shows your status, mine is all zeros, even with the plugs in... Quite frustrating.

In Sexlab Framework 1.57 (Latest) that Hotket for selecting a target is "N", that's the same as Sexlab Aroused. Select another Hotkey , ie change the arousal key to "B" or something not used by another Mod,

The hotkey works, I press "N" and it displays in the upper left corner "Lorna's arousal level is 0" (Lorna is my characters name). But it ALWAYS says 0. The value never changes! I'm beginning to know how my character feels, so frustrated in that belt...

They aren't, and I was wearing the plugs that sergius gives you. Also, I can't check the options under Puppet Master (where the Blocked/locked options are, as well as preferred sex and exhibitionism) or rather, I can, but when I click out of the menu and back in, the settings have reset. this only happens for this menu though. Further, when it shows your status, mine is all zeros, even with the plugs in... Quite frustrating.

Those plugs won't actually do anything until you're at 100 arousal. You should be able to increase it manually by trying to lockpick your belt for example, if not, I'd suggest asking in the Aroused thread.

• 1 month later...

I have the same exact problem. I have the latest version of Aroused (which is starting to feel more and more like a dead mod, BTW: the last update is more than 6 month old, and still refers to SL 1.32).

Arousal stays the same (or even decreases with time, without any sex) for me, but also for NPCs.

I have tried... pretty much everything, from reinstalling the mod, restarting from a clean save, trying to run with just this and dependencies installed... nothing. I have to manually set arousal every time.

Archived