What happen to RCOTS

Yeah sorry I couldn't give you a more precise answer. But honestly, I'm just going to go with rule violation.

I won't get into specifics, but RCotS has crossed that line too many times, and I'm guessing that the moderators finally had enough. Cause last I remember, Glouf had put the nude bodies back in, then someone complained about it, and he said it was a mistake and he fixed it. Then next thing I know, the thread is gone.

So take it for what you will.

Violation and some users asking dumb questions.

I feel slightly alluded by this line... We got a silly argument there, but honestly, I don't think that the "dumb questions" have much to do with this, if that was the issue they could have erased them leaving the mod intact.

The races and NPC replacer was fine, but hell, the armor replacer was not. I'll miss those cute khajiit faces, but dude, call me "moralist" all you want, it seems dumber to me to upload it here seeing the rule change. If you wanted to see child vags and tits, at least be smart and add the replacer as, I don't know, a BodySlide set with zap sliders. Or tell people how to erase "unwanted" meshes in an armor. Is not that difficult.