Honest opinions ...

lustmolch

so guys im interested in what do u think about that chick, what do u like on her ? what do u like on her not (  ;-;  )   would u like if i try to make her as a follower mod (say whatever u have in mind ^^ ) ? some pics are attached =D

Thanks for conversion.

so guys im interested in what do u think about that chick, what do u like on her ? what do u like on her not

Bit top heavy, footwear doesn't seem.. appropriate/practical, and eyecolor is a bit much.

Love the hair, piercings, and clothing overall.

8/10.

Thanks for conversion.

so guys im interested in what do u think about that chick, what do u like on her ? what do u like on her not

Bit top heavy, footwear doesn't seem.. appropriate/practical, and eyecolor is a bit much.

Love the hair, piercings, and clothing overall.

8/10.

hehe, the eyes are mod Glowing Eyes, i hate when u choose a color and at least u dont see it ^^ ... but its a personal touch =3 , and 8/10, i think thats good, eh ? i already posted the pics on nexus, got 200 looks in under a hour, but got deleted because they say i use a Dead or alive mod, which isn't allowed ... the torso is meaned or O,o ?

No idea why using a DoA mod in a screenshot would be an infraction. If you didn't upload actual models from DoA or anything, there's nothing for them to get bent out of shape over.

A suggestion: The nexus is just a file dump. Turn on your adblocker, download stuff, and leave. Don't bother putting your work there, or posting in their discussions.

No idea why using a DoA mod in a screenshot would be an infraction. If you didn't upload actual models from DoA or anything, there's nothing for them to get bent out of shape over.

A suggestion: The nexus is just a file dump. Turn on your adblocker, download stuff, and leave. Don't bother putting your work there, or posting in their discussions.

maybe ur right ^^ i looked now, and the clothing are not the same ;P ... but hum, still annoying only a picture and they freaking out, but i got a damn message where they said poop like : its from a third site bla bla its not allowed on the site ... if i re-upload a file, i would understand, but a pic ? strange world

Were there watermarks on the file or something? Words that pointed to a different site? Or did you link to a different site (like this one) in your description?

They're *very* anal about that kind of stuff over there. They protect nothing more ferociously than their ad revenue, and linking or mentioning other sites gets their attention -- if those sites are adult in nature, or actively encourage theft/piracy, then they take action.

If it was the same pictures as these then I have no idea what their problem could be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tomboy as follower is good title for your char

A tomboy is a girl who exhibits characteristics or behaviors considered typical of a boy, including wearing masculine clothing and engaging in games

cmiiw

errrm no i dont think so ^^

Archived