IGNORED

[WIP] Fang's Hair.

Kestrix

Very nice :). Are you just porting it or putting HDT into it as well?

I might if I can bug harass pester Talk to Groov about how to best add physics to it. right now it's more or less usable but I need to fix some things with the texture and a little clipping in the shoulders.

Ooh! I can not wait for this, It looks good!  :D

Curious, do you take hair request? I you don't mind but when you are free can you fill in mine?

I've been trying to get Vella's "Bianca" hair from Vindictus on the Request thread but people just ignore it. :-/

Here are some picture if you are interested in my request.

364px-Bianca_%28View_1%29.png?version=07339px-Bianca_%28View_2%29.png?version=8bBiannca.jpg

I'd appreciate it if you would fill it but I understand if you don't. Anyways good luck on Fang!  ;)

Ooh! I can not wait for this, It looks good!  :D

Curious, do you take hair request? I you don't mind but when you are free can you fill in mine?

I've been trying to get Vella's "Bianca" hair from Vindictus on the Request thread but people just ignore it. :-/

Here are some picture if you are interested in my request.

364px-Bianca_%28View_1%29.png?version=07339px-Bianca_%28View_2%29.png?version=8bBiannca.jpg

I'd appreciate it if you would fill it but I understand if you don't. Anyways good luck on Fang!  ;)

If there's a model/mesh available somewhere I might be able to do it. Fang's was originally made for XNLara.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived